Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set

+3
natalia
misf1
angelkitten1
7 posters

Go down

can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set Empty can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set

Post by angelkitten1 21st June 2009, 9:32 am

i have been wearing a 36dd sports bra since having my b/a 4 weeks ago.
size 700 overs, the thing is it is comfortable enough it doesn't hurt or anything.
i know i wil probably measure around a 34f or thereabouts when i start wearing normal bras.
do you think it will be ok to continue wearing this size or should i be wearing bigger size to let them drop and fluff?
i would like mine to have a bit more of a gap at the cleavage, like to fall apart slightly like natural boobs do if that makes sense?
mine are still very close together even with the bra off.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set Empty Re: can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 1:33 pm

Maybe I would go for the 34 band as that is what will support your boobs. And try on a 34 E&F and see what is comfortable. You dont want them too squashed, but you don't want them to bounce about everywhere either.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set Empty Re: can wearing the wrong size sports bra affect the way they drop and set

Post by angelkitten1 21st June 2009, 1:45 pm

thanks misf1, it was probably a silly question to ask really as everyone will think well just get a bigger bra.
the thing is this size is quite comfortable lol but all i wondered was would it affect the final result.
thanks for the advice hunny.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 1:50 pm

I'm only a couple of days more post op than you but I know the other day when I was properly fitted, the difference in support and comfort was unbelieveable, and I thought my sports bra was sooo comfy. Not sure about final result though, you prob know better than me :)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 21st June 2009, 2:17 pm

i know doesn't time just fly? lol 2 weeks until i'm allowed to wear a normal bra again yay.
what size are you again is it 32f or 34f?
sounds so huge doesn't it? i can't wait to go into a shop and ask if they have a bra in an f or ff whatever i'm going to be lol.
yeah like you i think i'll get a few of the katie price bras, they are really pretty and i guess because she herself has a b/a well they might be a better fit for us boob job girls lol.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 2:39 pm

It does fly by, I'm a 32F now although gotta keep getting measured in case the fluffing fairy comes along. I never dreamed I'd be an F, like you a D sounded huge. Although I think I only look a D/dd in clothes. That's exactly what I thought about the katie price ones, that they should fit because she had hers done. They aren't too expensive, they're pretty, and you wont mind if you have to throw them away if you go up a size. I'd be gutted if I bought a really nice bra set and they were expensive and I couldn't wear it anymore. I was gonna buy some caprice bras but then realised they only went up to a D :oops:
Not long for the bra shopping. You will have to let us know what size you are
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 21st June 2009, 2:48 pm

yeah i was looking at some caprice ones today and noticed that about the size Shocked it's so funny i used to struggle to find a bra i could fill now it looks like it's going to be just as hard to find ones big enough lol.
not that i'm complaining in the slightest Flash like you i won't be spending too much either until they have finished their settling and i know the final size.
yep i will let you know as soon as i'm measured.........did you get a bit nervous when you went to get measured btw?
i'm just thinking because i'm so used to being small i'm worried she will turn round and say i'm a d cup :pale: lol.
it just will take a while to get used to being bigger than that.
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st June 2009, 3:07 pm

I was worried about it thought she was gonna say I was a C and they don't sell C cups in bravissimo and I would have felt a right idiot. I got a bit nervous as I'd never been measured before and I didn't know what to expect. It was exciting though, when I walked out my friends couldn't wait to find out what size I was.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 21st June 2009, 6:07 pm

i would try on a 36 e/f hun i wore a 34 e sports bra as 34dd was to tight and cut into my boobs
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st June 2009, 7:13 pm

I think you might want to get measured anyway for a sprts bra, as you'll still wear it for the next few months at least, as well as wearing pretty bras!

I've heard some surgeon suggest wearing a plunge bra if their client wants a close together result, so I'd assume a bra that's waaaaay too tight will affect the way they sit on your chest more than anything else. I think it would have to be prety tight and be uncomfy for that to happen though

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 22nd June 2009, 2:55 pm

Hi,i think if your sports bra is too tight,maybe get the next size up.As far as the middle is concerned i know what you mean,mine were right together for a bout 4 weeks,but i feel they did most of their changing between week 5 and 6,and some left over swelling went from the middle and sides,so the gap between miy boobs is the same as i was before the op.Dont worry though,cos you will still get a fab cleavage with your bras on,cos i do and i only had 260g!.x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 22nd June 2009, 3:13 pm

thanks for all your advice girls, i will go up a size i think.
you have put my mind at ease tizzyt, i'm only week 4 so hopefully like you they will change over the next few weeks.
i love the fact i get a great cleavage but i would like them to fall apart slightly when i take my bra off. guess i'm just being impatient lol.
this is the first time i have had overs and they do feel quite a bit different from my unders.
thanks again xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd June 2009, 3:18 pm

Good Luck AK!!! I am sure you will acheive what you want in good time....and a good fitting, supportive and comfortable bra will help.

When you see P.S. I would ask if massage will help, as it is meant to soften everything i.e. internal tissue etc. You are very early days to be seeing a final result. Give You x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 22nd June 2009, 5:19 pm

Hi AK,

I'm still wearing my 34DD sports bras and they fit ok but I measured a 34F in La Senza in a normal bra!

I think you should go by how comfortable you feel. If it feels too tight/painful you should get a bigger size otherwise try not to worry - not much longer now til we can wear nice bras and get measured properly!! Hurrah!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 22nd June 2009, 8:19 pm

thanks mia hun xx, and marie it's good to know you too are still wearing dd's.
have you noticed yours changing shape again yet? i remember you saying yours was the same as mine i.e close to the centre and not to the side as much as they first were?
like mia said it is very early to see final result, will def ask ps about massage too when i see him.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 23rd June 2009, 5:31 pm

I don't think that they have changed shape, maybe just dropped down a little as it feels like sometimes the band of my sports bra gets stuck underneath them!!! I don't want to buy bigger sports bras though this late on!

Have yours changed again?

xx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 23rd June 2009, 6:55 pm

well sometimes i think they have but then another time they will look the same it's strange lol.
they are starting to get a bit softer now though thankfully.
yeah i didn't really want to buy more sports bras now either.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 24th June 2009, 12:05 pm

Mine feel really soft now - almost like they were before the op! The only time I can feel the implants is when I lay down and can feel them at the top - they feel hard.

Only a week for me til I can get out of the sports bras and not much longer for you!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down