Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can wearing the wrong size...

+6
balamoryyellfruit
Scatty247
kay
COOKIE
jakki32
zebra1984
10 posters

Go down

Can wearing the wrong size... Empty Can wearing the wrong size...

Post by zebra1984 22nd December 2012, 11:27 pm

bra damage your implants or recovery?

As some of you may know I was not happy with my 3 month check up after being told NO WIRES EVER! Haven't rung Transform yet to ask advice as been busy/forgot/too scared lol but I will.

However, I have decided to ween myself into bras just like everyone else seems to be able to at 3 months PO!

I wore a 32DD today (not a full day) and was left very red... bought a 30F wonderbra from John Lewis, wore it and took it back (after fixing the tag back on, lol) as that was awfully tight so have swapped for a 32E which I haven't tried out fully yet just tried on in the fitting room!

I measure 29 under-bust which would make me a 30 band and I have been told to wear 30 but I personally don't like it, horrible and tight!

Can it hurt the implant if the bra size isn't right? Fingers crossed the 32E wonderbra will be fine :)

Oddly I have a 30DD Freya from John Lewis which is OK...LOL so confusing! Different makes/brands/styles seem to be different sizes!

xxx
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Can wearing the wrong size... Empty Re: Can wearing the wrong size...

Post by jakki32 22nd December 2012, 11:44 pm

I think that every brand/ store has there own sizes !!! Very confusing! F cup??? DD's!!! They're a great size Zebra xx
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd December 2012, 6:37 am

I'm a 29 under bust too zebra and can't wear a 30 band. I feel like I can't breathe in them lol. So I wear a 32 band too. I've been fitted in Bravissimo and my local lingerie specific shop and although both suggest a 30, they both say wearing a.32 for me fine, so if the 32 feels better but is still giving you the correct support babe, its fine.

Wearing the wrong sized bra long term wouldn't hurt your implants, it would however probably effect the aesthetic look of your boobs due to them not getting the correct support babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd December 2012, 9:07 am

Bras are the most NON uniform garment EVER!!! FACT!!! xx so so annoying xx

You have to try every type and style on prior to buying IMHO until you find the right fit and style in each particular brand xx I normally narrow it down to 2 sizes and then try about 482 bras on in the changing room putting them through a range of tests, eg. the jumping test, the leaning forward test, the hands in the air test and so on and so forth.... Hysterical

I really like Debenhams gorgeous range xx i buy more and more of them just because it's easier, but I still have to try the different styles on xx they are reasonably priced and sometimes you get reduced or free matching knickers xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 23rd December 2012, 10:10 am

If it makes you feel better I'm 29 rib cage too but no way I could fasten a 30 I can do 32 in a lot but I'm even a 34 in some there really is no set size every single brand comes up different I'm 34d in marks, 34dd in matalan, 32dd in tesco, 34 d in Sainsbury's, 32dd in lonsdale etc I'm sure once I'm in normal bras it'll be completely different it's gonna take my poor bruised ribs some time to adjust to wearing the right fitting bra too!! I'm just a walking red band!! I'd wear whatever feels comfy xx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 23rd December 2012, 2:31 pm

Different stores all have different sizes chick. I've not had mine yet and i vary between 34C and 36B depending on where i shop and even the type of bra i buy! Those 2x cup size ones i have to get in a 36D! (don't get me wrong, the cup itself doesn't fit because the underwire is right in the middle of my arm pit but i still get double boob because with all the padding in them there just isn't enough room for my boobs) Alls i would say is you know yourself what is comfortable for you and gives you support. I would certainly ask Misf1, she's chief of bras :thumbs: and has an amazing underwear website! x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 23rd December 2012, 2:58 pm

It won't damage the implants but can cause early sagging if you're not getting the correct support from the right size bra. I would go and get fitted properly, Bravissimo is best for this x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 23rd December 2012, 4:39 pm

I measured a 28 back but its too restrictive so I wear a 30 instead!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by zebra1984 23rd December 2012, 10:43 pm

kay wrote: I normally narrow it down to 2 sizes and then try about 482 bras on in the changing room putting them through a range of tests, eg. the jumping test, the leaning forward test, the hands in the air test and so on and so forth.... Hysterical :
Hhahahahhaaa so true, I was doing this the other day Hysterical

Cool thank you for the advice everyone!

I got fitted at Bravissimo a few weeks ago and was told to wear a 30FF! I have since taken that bra back as it dug in so much was painful :(

This whole process is a right pain in the ar$e :heehee:
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 24th December 2012, 12:18 am

It sounds like a right palava trying to get the right bra for our new boobs!! Lol

Maybe ill just stay in sports bras forever.... At the moment I can't imagine ever wearing anything else!! :)
X
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th December 2012, 12:32 am

where did u get the bra in ur avi lucy xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucytugwell27 24th December 2012, 12:33 am

It's a zbra sweetness. I actually bought 2 of them brand new from eBay.....

It's incredibly comfy :)

How you feeling tonight?xxx
Lucytugwell27
Lucytugwell27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down