Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got any advice for me please??

+13
tizzyt
alfie
RoxyChick
lozzied
pinkbabe
*Sally*
Dancing_Diva
sarahsbabies
Mia
annefinackapan
katie
natalia
Daniella_Parry
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone got any advice for me please?? Empty Anyone got any advice for me please??

Post by Daniella_Parry 26th November 2009, 10:43 pm

Evening ladies,

I am new to this forum, I was part of so.feminine but didnt like it on there...

Well I had my BA today and all went well. The worst part was the anasethic, I felt so sick afterwards! When we got home, my fiance took some pictures of my boobs without the support bra on and my right one seems slightly higher than the other.... is this normal... I am really worried :-(

I had 525cc, overs.

xxxxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Anyone got any advice for me please?? Empty Re: Anyone got any advice for me please??

Post by natalia 26th November 2009, 10:45 pm

yeah its normal mine were the same it takes a few months to settle so dont worry
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Anyone got any advice for me please?? Empty Re: Anyone got any advice for me please??

Post by Daniella_Parry 26th November 2009, 10:45 pm

Ok, thank you! xxxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 26th November 2009, 10:46 pm

Hi & Anyone got any advice for me please?? 536278 , mine were odd but I only had little ones and unders too, my leftie bulged out to the side at first and was lower than rightie, I am sure some of the other girls will be along soon and can help re-assure you, rest up and don't do too much.. and this is a much nicer site than so-fem!! xxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 26th November 2009, 10:47 pm

All normal and welcome to the best forum around!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th November 2009, 10:48 pm

Hi Daniella!!

Welcome to the forum and Anyone got any advice for me please?? 828394 on your op!!

Perfectly normal for one to be higher than the other...can be like that for a while...think we all had it. It is like two seperate ops. they will settle together eventually when your body is ready.

You are bound to be tired with the G.A. and meds. kinda floaty and feeling sick all normal too. Rest up and happy healing!! Let your o.h. look after you for a while Anyone got any advice for me please?? 571992 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella_Parry 26th November 2009, 10:51 pm

Thank you all so much, your all so lovely on here! So glad I found this forum!

Hope you are all well
xxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 27th November 2009, 6:54 am

Welcome Daniella, congrats on your op.

As the others have said, its normal, its also possible that your 'own' boobs were like that to start with, so the BA has just made it look more obvious, until you drop and settle. Photo's also make them look worse than they actually are, the camera does lie and is very unforgiving boobsign
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 27th November 2009, 7:05 am

Yay hello Daniella!! Anyone got any advice for me please?? 113752

Glad you found this site! You will be a boobies expert in no time lol!!

Look after yourself and relax as much as possible. Like someone else said they are classed as two seperate operations so they heal/drop etc at different rates - all completely normal xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 27th November 2009, 7:07 am

Hi Daniella. Welcome honey - sure you're going to really like it here. What you're describing is totally normal. Keep taking the pics as looking back at how they've changed is easier to see when you've got plenty of pics. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella_Parry 27th November 2009, 9:49 am

Thank you all! I am in so much pain today. I feel like someone has hit me millions of time in the chest. I feel really bruised. xxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th November 2009, 10:45 am

i felt like that like id been doing kickboxing but thousand times worse like someone had punched me alot on the chest it does get better
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella_Parry 27th November 2009, 10:51 am

yes, thats exactly how I feel natalia! xx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 27th November 2009, 11:07 am

congrats on your new boobies. as the others have said its totally normal what your describingl. the worse thing for me was the anethitic aswell. I had 525cc aswell and I'm chuffed. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 27th November 2009, 1:06 pm

.x. nothing to add, perfectly normal at this stage as already mentioned by everyone else :-) happy healing huni and they will change looooaddds over the next weeks and months. I had one higher and more swollen to start with and it has taken months for them to even out and for the higher one to drop down and catch up xxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th November 2009, 1:10 pm

Hey lovely, welcome to the forum! Hope you're feeling better soon, from experience it takes about 2 weeks to feel back to normal, so try to rest up as much as you can lovely
xxxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella_Parry 27th November 2009, 1:14 pm

Thank you all so much. Your all so lovely. I cant waut for the pain to go, its not nice :-( xxxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 27th November 2009, 1:53 pm

Hiya Daniella Anyone got any advice for me please?? 368291 Welcome to the forum. I can't offer any advice yet I'm afraid as I've not had my ba yet. Just rest up now and happy healing.
xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 27th November 2009, 7:21 pm

Welcome to the forum hun,you'll be sure to get lots of friendly advice on here x.What you are describing is perfectly normal your new boobies will catch up with each other so rest up and don't worry x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th November 2009, 7:33 pm

Hi hun congrats on your new boobies. Don't worry they do look odd for a while as the other girls have said. But they will settle. The discomfort will pass, just keep on top of the medication they gave you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th November 2009, 7:45 pm

Welcome to the forum Anyone got any advice for me please?? 368291 congrats on your op hun, its normal for one to be higher than the other, give it a couple of weeks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 27th November 2009, 7:59 pm

Welcome to the forum lovely, all normal like the girls said! They look quite high up and rock hard to begin with. Give it time and they will settle.

Congrats huni xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniella_Parry 27th November 2009, 8:03 pm

Thanks chick. Im in quite a lot of pain at the moment Anyone got any advice for me please?? Icon_pale
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th November 2009, 8:31 pm

Sorry to hear that hun, keep on top of your meds! I put an alarm for every 4 hours so i wouldnt be in pain, paracetamol and ibuprofen are fine x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 27th November 2009, 8:51 pm

Hope you feel better take it easy K? Anyone got any advice for me please?? 321562
xx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next