Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any idea how an explant is performed??

5 posters

Go down

Any idea how an explant is performed?? Empty Any idea how an explant is performed??

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 2:20 pm

I am very nervous about having this done Thursday and am curious as to what is going to actually be done to me & how.

I'm also having it done with just a local.. Shocked

I know when they do a BA it's cutting through so many layers etc etc and i thought it would have been the same with explant so can't understand how I can have it done with a local and in only 10 mins??

Does anyone know anything about this procedure??

Thanks Girls xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Any idea how an explant is performed?? Empty Re: Any idea how an explant is performed??

Post by RoxyChick 24th February 2009, 2:52 pm

Maybe they'll open up the original incision and just pull the implant out?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have you seen these? the results look amazing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any idea how an explant is performed?? Empty Re: Any idea how an explant is performed??

Post by emrussell79 24th February 2009, 2:56 pm

Hiya hun, i watched a documentry about cosmetic surgery a few months back and a lady on there was having her implants removed as she just didnt like them. They gave her a local but also some sedation through an IV then just made the insision as before and gently pulled the implants out. I have no idea if it will be the same procedure for yours hunnie but it did look quite straight forward. (easy for me to say i know) x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 3:29 pm

Thanks for the advice & links girls, i never realised you could get the same complications as implantation, ie: bleeding etc this has kind of worried me a bit, do you think i am more at risk of Haematoma because i've already had one?? Or do you think i'm in the same risk catagory as everyone else ie: 1%
I'm getting a bit uptight now :pale: xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th February 2009, 3:47 pm

Ahh, I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you staying overnight at all?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 6:11 pm

no i'll be in & out at 11am then ferry home at 6pm x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th February 2009, 7:21 pm

I'd definately take a Ipod or music player hun, ive heard girls who have had stuff done with just local say it is a necessity as it distracts you.

I know when they remove they do it 'en bloc' which means they take all the scar tissue out as well as the implant xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 9:55 pm

nads wrote:
I know when they remove they do it 'en bloc' which means they take all the scar tissue out as well as the implant xxx

WHAT!!??!! Shocked Ohh my dayzzzzz Nads!! He is going to 'en bloc' me!! :pale:
I am wondering if i could view an explant on you tube??
Do you think this would be a good idea? I'm afraid to look incase I see something that will terrify me yet I would really like to know what to expect, so confused xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th February 2009, 9:56 pm

I wouldnt look hun it might freak you out, en bloc just means they take out the implant and the scar tissue (which everyone gets when something is put in the body) xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th February 2009, 10:15 pm

nads wrote:I wouldnt look hun it might freak you out, en bloc just means they take out the implant and the scar tissue (which everyone gets when something is put in the body) xxx

I know you're right, i can't even google cos I freak easily reading let alone watching!!
So it's not like he's going to be cutting me up or anything then, just some scar tissue that will be easily removed like the implant, I went giddy then!! Hysterical

xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th February 2009, 10:43 pm

It'll probably feel like a bit of prodding and pulling hun, like when girls have macrolane cos they have that under local but it'll be numb, i hope it goes easy for you hun, take stuff to distract you. You're going to be a wealth of knowledge and experience after all this is over hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 25th February 2009, 1:11 am

Don't worry, babes. It'll all be sorted soon, and you can start to get yourself better.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th February 2009, 9:56 am

mariajw wrote:Don't worry, babes. It'll all be sorted soon, and you can start to get yourself better.

Maria
xx

Thanks hunni, i know it's the best thing for me but i'm so gutted being left with one, it's my last day with a pair and i have given myself a reasonable time scale of a nice pair by Christmas...

All together now!!!!

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS....IS... TWOOOOOOOOO" Hysterical

XX Heart XX
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 25th February 2009, 10:53 am

Hysterical you have got me singing that now!

Im sure you will be all sorted by then hunnie xx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down