Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

firm when lying down ?

+14
blush89
mariajw
katie
lozzied
cakey_baby
*Sally*
MarieMc85
Mia
sasha11x
misf1
MsTeews
DeeLite
Miss Ellie
tracey20
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

firm when lying down ? Empty firm when lying down ?

Post by tracey20 28th October 2009, 3:44 pm

Hi ladies, I've not been on for ages, alls well, but when I lie on my back, my boobs stil feel quite firm and dont move around as much as I would like them to, anyother posistion is great, squidgy and easily moved around lol.
Does anyone else experience this, or have I just got to wait longer for everything to relax a bit more ?

Thx, Trace firm when lying down ? 358498
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

firm when lying down ? Empty Re: firm when lying down ?

Post by Miss Ellie 28th October 2009, 6:42 pm

Hi Trace

I'm 6 months & mine are still firm when I lie down. It's like all the softness dissapears & all I can feel is the implant !!

I'm sure they'll get there in the end though...

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 28th October 2009, 7:06 pm

Good post Tracey!

Mine are firm too hun when i lie down and i'm also 2 months post op, so you're not alone there! They are soft in other positions but feel "stuck on" when i'm in bed. Hope they don't take too long to settle. x
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 28th October 2009, 7:40 pm

I think its just the way unders feel. If im upright they will feel normal but when im lieing down i can feel the firmness of the implant x
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th October 2009, 9:36 pm

I didn't know that happened with unders, mine try to disappear into my armpit, but don't quite make it, kinda wish they stayed where they were and didn't go to the side of my ribs.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 28th October 2009, 10:53 pm

Mine are the same, quite firm when I lie down and don't feel all that natural, especially the right one, which hasn't dropped as much as the left. The left one feels fairly natural when I am not lying down, but then I don't really know as have never felt another woman's boob and had nothing before my BA except an empty AA cup!

I hope they get softer and feel more natural when I lie down in a few months, but I can live with it if they stay like that only when I am in bed.

x
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th October 2009, 11:15 pm

I decided to experiment on this firm when lying down ? 557141

Bear in mind I dont recall what real boobs feel like and had an a cup before op.and am now nearly a year post op. and as I am slighty older than most ladies here...not quite as firm firm when lying down ? 476424

So here goes:

Standing
I had a feel of boobs, bum and thighs ... All feel squidgy and movable... I think boobs more movable

Lying Down flat
Repeated above...same result boobs more sqidgy and movable than bum and thighs.

However, my bum and thighs and boobs are all firmer lying down than standing

Not sure if that is a good comparison, but, I have no fat anywhere else on my body to compare. I am tallish and slim and boney frame.

What I can say is that they have become much squishier and movable with time. I did think around four month mark? that they had finished softening...but the process has continued and I have also recently gone up in bra cup size too. They dont look any bigger....just softer.

Take no notice of this if you think I am barking...but I enjoyed the experiment, and love a challenge and to help where I can.....guess there might be a lot of body feeling tonight for others now...for scientific reasons of course firm when lying down ? 375568 firm when lying down ? 754120
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 29th October 2009, 11:37 am

Ha ha Mia!

I had overs 5 months ago. My boobs are very soft and squishy when standing up and lying on my side.

However, when I lie on my back, they feel hard. I can only feel the implant and not much flesh over it.

I don't know if this will change or not, they do move to the sides like natural boobs but are hard.

Hope this helps,

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 30th October 2009, 11:05 am

Thankyou for you replies ladies, lets hope time softens them :) x
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 30th October 2009, 11:08 am

mia wrote:I decided to experiment on this firm when lying down ? 557141

Bear in mind I dont recall what real boobs feel like and had an a cup before op.and am now nearly a year post op. and as I am slighty older than most ladies here...not quite as firm firm when lying down ? 476424

So here goes:

Standing
I had a feel of boobs, bum and thighs ... All feel squidgy and movable... I think boobs more movable

Lying Down flat
Repeated above...same result boobs more sqidgy and movable than bum and thighs.

However, my bum and thighs and boobs are all firmer lying down than standing

Not sure if that is a good comparison, but, I have no fat anywhere else on my body to compare. I am tallish and slim and boney frame.

What I can say is that they have become much squishier and movable with time. I did think around four month mark? that they had finished softening...but the process has continued and I have also recently gone up in bra cup size too. They dont look any bigger....just softer.

Take no notice of this if you think I am barking...but I enjoyed the experiment, and love a challenge and to help where I can.....guess there might be a lot of body feeling tonight for others now...for scientific reasons of course firm when lying down ? 375568 firm when lying down ? 754120

well Mia, you made me chuckle firm when lying down ? 557141 , as I'm also older than a lot on here, I think I shall give this a go too :) xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th October 2009, 1:02 pm

Do you train at the gym a lot Tracey? You look like you have fantastic abs so I'm guessing you do! When I had unders they also felt quite firm when I was lying down and didn't move much and i just put it down to having strong pecs. Since having the reop and placement swap tho my chest muscles are weak as a kitten!!!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 30th October 2009, 1:10 pm

I have overs and mine also feel firm when i lie down! maybe its to do with weight and how much skin you have covering the implant to begin with firm when lying down ? 727885
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 30th October 2009, 3:04 pm

.x. mine are firmer when i lie down than when i am standing up! one of those thigns i guess. I can't say it bothers me too much really xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 30th October 2009, 7:50 pm

am def going to have a feel tonight now reading this!!

firm when lying down ? 507594
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 30th October 2009, 11:10 pm

Mine are firmer when lying down, and I think that's because you're trying to move the implant in a different direction - ie when they're flat, there's not much scope for movement, but when upright , they can be lifted, squished etc. I think the firmness when lying down is normal for implants especially if you had little tissue beforehand.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 31st October 2009, 2:07 pm

*Sally* wrote:Do you train at the gym a lot Tracey? You look like you have fantastic abs so I'm guessing you do! When I had unders they also felt quite firm when I was lying down and didn't move much and i just put it down to having strong pecs. Since having the reop and placement swap tho my chest muscles are weak as a kitten!!!

Thx Sally, but I must admit I dont do a thing, too lazy to excersize firm when lying down ? 557141 , it prob because I dont have much of a fat layer ? although I did used to love dancing before I had kids.

And a update on how they feel, my bloke seems to think they are squidgyish when lying down, I still think they are firmish tho xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 15th October 2015, 11:11 am

This post is super old, but so glad it exists as I'm find I currently have the same issue!

When I stand upright, my implants are still pretty firm (but I do have furries which take longer) but they are softening up lovely. However, when I lie flat down I feel like they feel ALOT more firmer and like I can feel the implant a lot more.

I guessed it might be something to do with the weight, position of implant, and general lack of skin surrounding the implant when you lie flat vs standing up right? Sometimes they are still quite soft lying down, and other times I feel like they could be two little juggling balls!!!

Does anyone else have this? I'm hoping it'll get better with time! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 15th October 2015, 11:38 am

I just tried this, cos iv never really noticed...my nipples point towards my chin when I do it!!! eeek not nice!

But they don't feel hard, less squishy obviously as ther skin is pulled tighter through gravity but I wouldn't say hard.

Why does it bother you? Iv never ever thought to do that?...just curious shrug

I still don't like the look of mine from the left side if its any consolation..the rights fine though :doh:  LOL
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th October 2015, 11:57 am

Yup, mine are a lot firmer when I'm laying flat on my back. It's just to do with the distribution of 'goo'. Think in terms of profiles. If your leaning forward, the boob is going to be taller and thinner, giving more space for jiggle. When you're lying flat, it's going to be wide and short, with not much give, so feels firmer. Does that make sense in any way?!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 15th October 2015, 1:34 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
I'm guessing half of the problem is I've still got a while to go with softening up to. My surgeon did say it can take 18 months - 2 years with furries, so I guess I need to be patient haha!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for your message :) It doesnt hugely bother me. I only really realised last night when I was in bed with the bf. I was flat on my back and as he went in for a 'ahem' grope, I couldnt help but have a feel myself so I could understand what he must feel! And I was slightly horrified haha! I immediately sat up and felt them immediately feel softer as the gravity took hold! I just freaked a bit because I really felt like I could feel the implant gel, and just a general uber firmness compared to normal firmness!

Anyway. Nothing I can do about it but wait I guess! Thats all the surgery are gonna say! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 15th October 2015, 3:19 pm

Yeh mine are definitely more difficult to grab and grope when laid on my back. You just can't "get a handful" if that makes sense!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 15th October 2015, 3:29 pm

Hi... Mine are much firmer when lying down too !... Quite soft and squishy otherwise ... Hopefully it gets better over time xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 15th October 2015, 9:47 pm

Yep, mine are like rocks laying down.... I've just accepted that this is due to me having anitomical unders.... They are squidgyer (is that even a word lol?) when standing. You can def feel the implant in my boobs both laying down and standing but I had such little tissue to start with I'm not surprised. 

I think you've still got a way to go yet with your fluffing blush so try not to worry xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 16th October 2015, 2:29 pm

Glad it's not just me then haha! 

Yeah [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] know exactly what you mean. Mine are way firmer lying down and occasionally (not all the time) I can REALLY feel the implant. The implants not hard or anything, its just like feeling the gel and texture of a chicken fillet but INSIDE my skin lol! It makes me feel a bit quesy actually!

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 16th October 2015, 3:28 pm

Yeh it's a really strange feeling isn't it, one things for sure is I will never people to pass them off as real once someone had touched them lol. I have a lot of ripples to although you can't really see them but they are very obvious to the touch.

Obviously I'd rather they were perfect but I have no serious concerns as hey, I have boobs lmao :ok:
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next