Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boobs really firm

+7
littlewisher
smitha_uk
misf1
janeybird
kittie
natalia
abbie
11 posters

Go down

boobs really firm Empty boobs really firm

Post by abbie 14th January 2011, 10:09 am

My boobs are still really firm. It bothers me.
I have nagor impleo partial unders. is it because theyre unders and i used to work out my upper body? It was never really built up, but i wonder if the muscle was stronger than i think and thats why, or are nagor impleo a particularly firm implant??

I was half considering asking my PS to swap my implants for something softer when i have my re-op, but my other half doesnt want me too as he really likes the firmness, but i just think they feel unnatural, although to be fair, i dont have a lot of experience squeezing other girls breasts to know.
You can still squeeze them. Theyre not rock hard or anything, but they feel like when your milk comes in after a baby a bit.
Normal?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

boobs really firm Empty Re: boobs really firm

Post by natalia 14th January 2011, 10:20 am

mine feel soft but firm i do think unders are firmer feeling than overs sumtimes mine feel really soft but they still dont feel like as soft as real boobs they still have more firmess xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 14th January 2011, 2:18 pm

Overs are different but mine feel firmer than 'normal' boobs, but still kind of soft.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th January 2011, 4:25 pm

Abbie I had unders around the same time as you, mine feel almost like they did before now really soft but i didnt work out and i had Allergan MHP so dont know which of those might be the cause of your firmness.
Not really helped there have i? sorry

x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th January 2011, 4:27 pm

I'm not sure hun, might be worth asking your surgeons opinion. Mine are overs and quite firm, they still jiggle and move almost like the real thing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha_uk 14th January 2011, 5:03 pm

thanks for sharing your views
smitha_uk
smitha_uk
Banned

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 14th January 2011, 5:09 pm

Mine are unders too, when im lying down they feel really firm but when im sat up they feel really soft, weird! cant answer about wether they feel like when your producin milk as ive never been preg. xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 14th January 2011, 5:15 pm

ditto littlewisher when laying down i look like a road sign for a humpback bridge,when upright they are a lot more soft feeling,but with some firmness
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 14th January 2011, 5:20 pm

Hysterical haha a humpback bridge road sign! mine do too lol!! xxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 15th January 2011, 10:02 am

Mine do the same as littlwwisher & mell.........when i 1st though i was having unders it did worry me as i to have very strong upper body muscles in my arms & chest so was worried that if i did have the implants unders my chest muscle they would be very firm & giving how strong the muscle is probably not really move..........& then i worried that id also get bad muscle distortion

Abbie do you boobs move around easy or are they held firmly in place by your the muscle?............

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 15th January 2011, 10:34 am

Mine are really soft. I do have a fair bit of breast tissure but you can't really feel where that ends and the implant starts if that makes sense. I have inspira's x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 15th January 2011, 10:49 am

they do move around, but i couldnt really get a proper bum cleavage (although i dont especially want one) couldnt push them together all the way without some effort
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 21st January 2011, 8:12 am

i phoned up mybreast and the nurse said that they can take up to a year to soften up, and it was probably because they were under the muscle, and that shes not sure a different implant would make any difference, although if i wanted to I could have a consultation about it. She then said that if i wanted new implants, id have to pay the cost of the imnplants (which i expected) but also anaestetist fees and theatre costs. which i didnt expect because i thought theyd just do it all at the same time as the re-op, and it would cost about 1.8k, so im not going to do anything abiout it if theres every possibility theyll soften up on their own anyway, and every liklihood that a different implant would feel much the same
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 21st January 2011, 8:41 am

Abbie

I had nagor impleo's put in as overs in dec. Im now just over 6 weeks post op and mine feel firm ie as in they hold their shape but they also feel naturally soft to the touch. So I am pleased with them so far. They are large implants ie 620 cc and I thought they would drop to my knee caps but so far are holding firm and dropping nicely into position.

I just hope that they carry on as they are doing! Rolling Eyes

I think that nagar impleo's are fine especially since they have replaced my dodgy pips!!

xxx
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down