Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stitches

5 posters

Go down

stitches Empty stitches

Post by Crystal 24th October 2009, 8:22 pm

Hi girls sorry to be a pain & keep posting but i had my 10 day stiches trim & dressings of on the tuesday just gone but the nurse said there was not stitces to trim but i took my little plaster thingys off today as she said i had to where them for added support for 4-5 days & found that two lovely big Knots have appered! What do i do? I dont really want to travel 2 hours just to spent 5 mins getting them trimmed! do you think my local hospital or g.p will trim them off for me??

Thanks Sta

ah yeh can i still leave them uncovers now or shoud i put the strips back on till the Knots have been cut?
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

stitches Empty Re: stitches

Post by misf1 24th October 2009, 8:48 pm

I'd got to the nurse at your local gp's they will trim them for you. I'd put some strips over them, just in case.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 24th October 2009, 8:59 pm

Ok will do.
Also when can you well you Know get up close & personal with the other half & i take it you have to keep ya sports bra on lol stitches 375568
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th October 2009, 9:01 pm

Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. You don't have to keep the bra on if you don't want to. If it gets a bit uncomfortable just pop the bra back on.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th October 2009, 9:02 pm

I think any local option will help, g.p. hospital, walk in clinic etc.

Not too sure how your system works on the mainland, but it is quite a quick, easy and painless procedure.

Perhaps if you ring your clinic and seek advice as they could well bring it up that others have caused a concern if you have any in the future.

I would personally keep them covered with dressings or steristips untill you have them attended to. Just to save your bra rubbing or disrupting them. They may well just work themselves out. stitches 321562 xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 25th October 2009, 1:38 pm

Had my stiches trimmed at my local hospital today as i was in total agony like worse then when i had then 1st done!!!!! I have a big knot in the left one thats really playing me up as its decided to come to the surface & its half in half out (gross!) they told me to keep it covered with steri strips till is completely out..........
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 10th January 2011, 1:03 pm

Oh you poor things, I'm sure if you keep in contact with your clinic they should be able to keep checking them to make sure the area doesn't become infected. Some surgeons advise massaging them to encourage them to 'pop out'....maybe you could ask you ps if this will help in your case?

The following is a quote from a BA consultant:
There are several different types of stitches. In general, if your stitches are dissolvable, they should start to break down within four weeks, but some may take six months to disappear completely.

Hopefully you will be free of them soon, I really feel for you girls, it must be horrible!!

stitches Z4d2864db70beb

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 10th January 2011, 3:48 pm

angbabyxx wrote:Oh you poor things, I'm sure if you keep in contact with your clinic they should be able to keep checking them to make sure the area doesn't become infected. Some surgeons advise massaging them to encourage them to 'pop out'....maybe you could ask you ps if this will help in your case?

The following is a quote from a BA consultant:
There are several different types of stitches. In general, if your stitches are dissolvable, they should start to break down within four weeks, but some may take six months to disappear completely.

Hopefully you will be free of them soon, I really feel for you girls, it must be horrible!!

stitches Z4d2864db70beb

Ang hunni please be aware of the date on a thread as sometimes your post can be alittle irrelevant. This thread was created in Oct 2010. Easy done hunni lol x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down