Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stitches

5 posters

Go down

stitches Empty stitches

Post by ruby roo 28th October 2010, 1:33 pm

i have a stitch in my left boob, that has not dissovled. i had a little scab on it and it was quite ichy so give it a little itch through my sports bra, and it came off, when i lifted to have a look it was still hanging on so gave it a little pull and this stitch came with it, it is quite long as well.. now not sure what to do shall i leave it alone? try pull it out or wait few weeks till i see my surgeon??

im just so nervous about everything this time as i dont want an infection, im trying to guard these ones.. any advice would be great xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

stitches Empty Re: stitches

Post by Kat86 28th October 2010, 2:25 pm

hey hun i'm no expert but i'd leave it if i were you. U may find it dissolves and just breaks away by itself. I had the same thing once and the nurse just cut it short so it didn't stick out so much. Try to ignore it, happy healing x x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 28th October 2010, 2:35 pm

could be worth phoning the clinic and they would probably snip it for you
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th October 2010, 2:43 pm

I had that RR with lots of my stitches xx I disinfected a pair of very sharp scissors and then snipped them off close to the skin and then kept the site clean :thumbs: My OH is ex military and has had loads and loads of stitches all over the place xx either he or I have done this LOTS in the past including removing permanent stitches when he's healed to save having to go back for the doc to do this xx As long as you make sure you disinfect scissors and clean your hands proper good shouldn't be any problems xx

If you don't feel comfy about this give the clinic a call and ask their advice hun xx I'm sure they will book you an appointment and then they will sort it for you xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 28th October 2010, 2:44 pm

Forgot to add, whatever you do, DO NOT PULL!!!! nope You must never pull xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 29th October 2010, 4:51 pm

I had this hun it happened on the Sunday and I was going to the clinic on the Tuesday and decide to leave it and by the time I went it had rubbed off. If it bothers you like Kay says sterilise some scissors be careful and snip or ring the clinic to see if they can get a nurse to do it for you xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down