Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

+16
moonmar
BlondeBarbie
AbbieB
mariajw
charlie1pink
cakey_baby
_Carrie_
Optima
amanda2k10
Angelpie
TinyMe
RoxyChick
BoobiePrize
nads
beautybyzara
ShootingStar
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

Post by ShootingStar 17th February 2009, 4:10 am

I love my new rank! Hug
Thank you sooo much!
I cant sleep, i've been awake all night and need to be up for GP at 7 :(
It's gone 4!!!

Nearly told a friend but backed out, its my problem so not fair to put it on others.

im sooo tired but my mind will not let me sleep, my nails are all gone! i've never looked or felt so rough, im so scared!

Thanks for being here for me BJS & all you girls xxx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

Post by Loxxie 17th February 2009, 7:26 am

hey there hunnie.hope you managed to sleep alittle last night.(i too sent a message earlier but it doesn't seem to of appeared!)i cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling especially as you are trying o cope with this by yourself! jst wanted to say that am sending love and best wishes your way. Hug Heart
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th February 2009, 9:07 am

Hope it went well at the GP hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 17th February 2009, 9:40 am

Hi,just seen your thread! Im so sorry to hear you are going through all this hun! I saw your pics from the beginning and remember thinking that i would no way be able to cope if that happened to me so the other ladies are all right, you are brave and you are strong and you WILL get through this hunnie!! HUG hugs Hug xxx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th February 2009, 9:52 am

Hey lovely, how did your GP visit go?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th February 2009, 10:35 am

Hiya, i went to my GP and it's definately the implant that is coming out :pale:

I always thought they were clear?!

I'm driving to Belgium next Wed and will be back Thurs with 1 :pale:

I'm on 2 lots of antiB's for a week so all being well once the implant's been taken out I should heal up pretty quick, I hope.

I tried to write this just now but was physically sick. It could be upto 6 months before I can have it re-done, im sat here sobbing and feel so empty inside. I hardly slept at all so that's probably adding to my lowness today. I'm going to do the photo diary tomorrow, the hole is getting bigger quite quickly, it's so shocking! Shocked xxxxx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 17th February 2009, 11:00 am

I'm so sorry honey. But at least you are one step closer to getting this all sorted.

I really wish that you would confide in someone as I think it's terrible that you're going through all of this alone...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th February 2009, 12:07 pm

Hey lovely,

Try not to get too down about this (she says, stupid thing to say I know...) as that will probably make you feel worse. Try and keep very busy until Thursday to take your mind off it.

This can only be for the better lovely, please keep strong and keep well too. Your surgeon will look after you, and we'll all be here when you get back lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th February 2009, 7:25 pm

I agree with Roxy hun, try not to dwell on it too much, think positive thoughts hunny xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by saffronair 17th February 2009, 9:32 pm

:( Aww no! I can only say what others here have said...I am so sorry this is happening to you :( I hope everything goes ok. It will work out for you! You will have your boobs! x*hugs* we are all here for you.
saffronair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!! - Page 2 Empty POSITIVE THOUGHTS..................

Post by ShootingStar 18th February 2009, 10:58 am

LET THE "BEAST" GO (i have always hated the damn thing anyway!) Rolling Eyes

I had a good sleep and woke up and went to do my daily dressing change and thought why should i still be doing this anyway! I should've been ok a long time ago but my daily routine has been wound dressing an ugly "Beast" not boob admiring.

I took a photo for the diary and i looked back through my pics and what a sad story, not one am I happy with, it has been a traumatic journey, with each photo I can feel the emotions I felt at the time and it's all hurt & fear. My tears are falling as i'm writing this and I don't want this anymore I want to smile while I tell you about them not feel like I need to wrap my arms around myself to hide them. :pale:

This will be gone next week and I shall make the most of the time without an implant healing & getting well ready for my new one, my left one is fine, im more than happy with it so i just hope in time i can feel this happiness with the right one.....it's just not my time yet that's all.

You all mean the world to me and I smile when I think of you, thank you, xx Heart
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 18th February 2009, 11:02 am

Thats what were here for hunny :) xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 11:11 am

laura1ew wrote:I had a good sleep and woke up and went to do my daily dressing change and thought why should i still be doing this anyway! I should've been ok a long time ago but my daily routine has been wound dressing an ugly "Beast" not boob admiring.
Ah hunny, just think no more wound dressing and both boobies will be gorgeous, you deserve that. Its so great of you to even think of others at such a hard time too Hug

This will be gone next week and I shall make the most of the time without an implant healing & getting well ready for my new one, my left one is fine, im more than happy with it so i just hope in time i can feel this happiness with the right one.....it's just not my time yet that's all.
So glad you're thinking positively hun, it will really help you, you're an inspiration to us all Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 11:15 am

You really are an inspiration lovely, such a brave chick. Just think, this should all be sorted in about a weeks time, you can really concentrate on getting better and geting ready for your implant too.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 18th February 2009, 11:26 am

awww honey you are being so brave, and im so glad that our words are helping you. i just know in my heart that you will soon have fantastic boobs because you deserve them hun, you have been through so much and at least if the 'beast' comes out, your body can have a well earned rest. when your all rested up you will then get the boobies of your dreams i can feel it.
hugs hugs and more hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th February 2009, 12:45 pm

hun, it really amazes me how strong and positive you are being even when you are (rightfully) feeling so down and scared. You will heal and you will have gorgeous boobs, it can't be otherwise because we are all sending you good vibes!!! Hug
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 18th February 2009, 1:01 pm

I admire your strenth so much at this time Heart and I wish you nothing but good wishes.
Your photo diary is an excellent idea as it will help others in the future which gives you a positive drive at this dreadful time.

You are a Star.

XX
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2