Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing weight and implants

+10
shell143
MarieMc85
natalia
katita
hattie260
COOKIE
misf1
fluffy_bunn1e
kettlel
kerrymac1
14 posters

Go down

Losing weight and implants Empty Losing weight and implants

Post by kerrymac1 25th July 2010, 6:09 pm

Over the last month I have lost a stone in weight due to a diet for health reasons however my boobs seem to have shrunk. I didn't think they would if anything I thought they'd look bigger as I have less fat round my waist and ribs.
I'm gutted wish I had bigger implants now xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Losing weight and implants Empty Re: Losing weight and implants

Post by kettlel 25th July 2010, 7:04 pm

Hi Kerrymac1,

When I lose weight mine always looks more fake looking, I think because I lose the fat on my chest. Maybe your own breast tissue has reduced from the weight loss making them look smaller? I didn't have any breast tissue to start so mine tend to look bigger/more fake when I lose weight. xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 25th July 2010, 7:51 pm

yes i dont get this, im terrified to loose weight in case they shrink, tho i also dont want to get fat...

also they say with implants and loosing weight, your boobs dont get smaller, but look at alex gerrard, she was in a magazine recently, lost tonnes of weight..there was a piccie of her in that red bikkini which made her want to loose weight, she was chunkier and boobs bigger, but back then i didnt even realise she had implants, couldnt tell.

but now she looks fab, all tonned etc, but boobs defo look smaller, and you can def tell they are implants, can see the outline of them...hmm maybe i should just put on weight then, im sure mine are shrinking too Kerrymac.
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th July 2010, 8:28 pm

Maybe you had some breast tissue loss due to weight loss did you find before your BA if you lost weight it came off your boobs? I'm sorry to hear you are not happy with their size. Losing weight and implants 571992
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th July 2010, 8:49 pm

When you lose weight babe, you lose body fat from all over including your breasts babe, the implants haven't gone smaller, it's just the fat covering the implant has reduced, therefore reducing the size of your breasts. Losing weight and implants 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 25th July 2010, 10:20 pm

Yeah you're right before I had them I always lost weight off my boobs well what little I had ha ha. One good thing though is that they still look natural. Just hope I don't lose anymore weight now or if I do it comes of my bum and chunky thighs Losing weight and implants 557141 xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 25th July 2010, 10:35 pm

I think this all depend where you tend to store fat - mine is round my middle so when put on weight my boobs look smaller and lose it my boobs look bigger. If you used to store fat on your boobies and hips this is why they look smaller Losing weight and implants 717917
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 25th July 2010, 10:36 pm

you will just have to eat lots of cake to make your boobies bigger again!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 25th July 2010, 10:37 pm

I store it everywhere Losing weight and implants 557141 Losing weight and implants 557141 xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katita 25th July 2010, 11:08 pm

I am concerned about this too although I haven't seen the inside of the Gym for weeks now but I always tend to lose weight on my bust never on my butt (thanks for nothing genetic gods) and wonder if this will affect the look of the implant as I have overs but also had a lot of breast tissue.
katita
katita
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 26th July 2010, 7:07 am

hi kerry ive lost some to of my boobs since i started working out alot its just the fat hun makes your implants look more fake i think i was bursting out of 32ff but now fit in that size fine im not bothered i just wear a cleavge enhancing bra i brought a air one yesterday goes up to a f cup in primark looks amazing hun i brough pink one to im losing it everywheir but my tum is taking forever although im slowly getting their go get one of them bras hun their called air ones from primark make your babies look huge and bargain for 6 pounds xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 27th July 2010, 11:52 am

Cheers Nat think I will invest in one xxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th July 2010, 4:28 pm

I've recently lost half a stone and have already lost an inch off of my boobs! I've got another half a stone to go and really don't want to lose another inch!

I thought that they would look bigger but that doesn't seem to be the case?

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th July 2010, 4:33 pm

they do look bigger marie from the side as your waiste goes in as u lose weight just not from the front xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by shell143 22nd March 2011, 10:08 pm

Hi girls,

I've got my BA next Wednesday and still trying to decide between 300 and 340... I really want to lose a stone and worried that if i do that rippling will be really visible with the bigger implant...

x
shell143
shell143
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by javajunkie001 30th March 2011, 7:05 am

I worry about this too.... Since I started out with so little breast tissue. My PS told me that 5 pounds won't make a difference.... 10 might. BUT he also said that if you don't have a lot of tissue to begin with, you can't lose a lot, so no big worry.

AND girlies: If the other parts of our bodies look smaller and toned, then our boobies will look bigger in proportion. There goes my excuse not to tone my bum once I'm cleared to exercise (which I have been putting off for YEARS, haha). Bum Wiggle

Since re-ops are a definite possibility for us all, what I am going to do is tone up now (well aspire to - smile) and if it shrinks my boobies I will know to go that much bigger down the road when/if I go back to the operating table. Meantime, I still have wayyyy more than I ever had!!!!

Hope that helps someone. I really identified with this thread, I am so attached to my new girls. I told my PS I was afraid they would go away. He laughed out loud. :heehee:
javajunkie001
javajunkie001
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 30th March 2011, 7:14 am

Hey, I'm trying to loose weight before op? However, going to keep up the healthy eating (its a diet called eat clean diet) and its something I want to keep up for life. So was was wondering if I loose weight after if it will make my boobs drop! I am 3 weeks away and have revved up excise too. Ah just want to loose 7lbs...but not shifting! lol! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonk 30th March 2011, 1:07 pm

i wasn't worried about this before as i hadnt really thought about it too much. My weight doesnt really fluctuate too much im am pretty much 8st 9 - 8st 12lb i would love to be 8st 7lb but to get to this weight now i would have to loose 7ilb (i am currently just under 9st ;-( ) down to my new additions and no gym and no work (very active job on feet all day) so i am hoping to get to my normal weight then start dropping, but i would be guted if i loose this from my n=boobies as i havent gone too big....

I miss the gym and desperately want to get back :-( but my surgeon said 8 weeks which takes me to end of may (i will be such a lardy **naughty word** by then) not looking forward to that. Does anyone have any advise as to what i can do...

xxxxx
sharonk
sharonk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretsal 1st April 2011, 12:13 pm

It seems like we're all in the same boat. I too want to be at my best fighting weight before op so if i get lardy post op it might nmot be too bad. I need excercise or i get very wide. How will i cope with out running? IS cycling ok ? POst op that is.
Also i have a really defined rib cage in cleavage area. Will the type of op I have make this less or more noticable. I now the consultant can help but other girls experience is vital!!
Secretsal
Secretsal
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st April 2011, 1:02 pm

I lost 2 stone after my ba and my boobs didn't change. I've since put 1 stone back on and they still haven't changed. But my boobs never changed pre ba whether I was bigger or smaller my boobs remained the same
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down