Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

+16
moonmar
BlondeBarbie
AbbieB
mariajw
charlie1pink
cakey_baby
_Carrie_
Optima
amanda2k10
Angelpie
TinyMe
RoxyChick
BoobiePrize
nads
beautybyzara
ShootingStar
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!! Empty OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

Post by ShootingStar 15th February 2009, 7:20 pm

I just received an email from my surgeon, he's said my prosthesis is beginning to come out of my scar wound.
I need to get to Belgium for Friday so he can remove my implants im devastated, im shaking and i dont know what to do im crying, oh god what am i going to do :pale:
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!! Empty Re: OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

Post by beautybyzara 15th February 2009, 7:24 pm

You poor thing. Are they going to be replaced? Have you been to see a doctor over here?

xxx
beautybyzara
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!! Empty Re: OMG!!! NOOO!! IM LOSING MY IMPLANTS!!

Post by nads 15th February 2009, 7:26 pm

omg hun im so sorry to hear that, dont panic, take some deep breaths. Think positively (i know thats hard) but everything will hopefully get sorted this time, sending you lots of love Hug xxxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 15th February 2009, 7:29 pm

oh hun, try to think of the positive outcome... maybe he'll replaced them? That can't explant without replacing it... did he mention anything about them being replaced? xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th February 2009, 7:35 pm

Oh lovely,

Try and calm down, take a few deep breaths, have some water.

Has your surgeon explained what has to happen Friday? I'm sure everything will be ok, he's not taking them out for no reason, and he sounds like a good surgeon, it's hard, but it has to be for the best.

We're all with you lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 15th February 2009, 7:37 pm

Hug really sorry about your bad news hun, after all you've been through. we'll be here when you're ready to talk xxxxx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyMe 15th February 2009, 8:26 pm

I am so sorry to hear that babe, try and think that this is the beginning to the solution. They will come out and you will heal, after that you can have the boobies you wanted, without the agony! I know that it is hard to think positive thoughts, but try to see this as the first step to making it right!
Thinking about you, sending good thoughts your way...
TinyMe
TinyMe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 15th February 2009, 8:33 pm

He just rang and told me i have chronic infection from the haematoma and it's
too deep and advanced for anti-biotics to reach and the body has
already begun to expel the implant through my scar. (the small blood
clot that i mentioned last week that was preventing it closing, it's the implant)
He said it needs to be done in 2 stages, removal by LOCAL?!
Then re-insert in a few months time when all has healed properly.
It is costing me around £120 euro each stage which is fair enough but
im terrified, I had such a bad experience im so so scared, god what a
nightmare, I can't take much more :pale:

My family still don't know, oh what a mess, im so lucky to have you all on here I think I would be hysterical if I had nowhere to turn. x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th February 2009, 8:43 pm

Oh hun, its a shame it has to be done in 2 stages but i thought it would be to allow your body to heal before putting in new implants.

I know its hard but staying positive will really help you during the coming weeks. Just think if he didnt catch it earlier it could've been worse hun, you could've got really ill from the infection. Its good he's sorting it all out for you.

Like the other girls have said, we are all here for you and care about you and we know in the end you will get the boobs you should've got in the first place

Sending you love and hugs

Hug
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 15th February 2009, 8:56 pm

Oh you poor thing :pale:, my thoughts are with you at this frightening time. xx
As the other girls have said... let's hope that this is the solution to your problems. Try and stay strong. Hug
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 15th February 2009, 9:08 pm

So good that you have your surgeons backing and he/the company aren't traying to fob you off. You deserve fabulous boobies and hope you get them this time around. When will you be travelling?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 15th February 2009, 11:33 pm

awww honey im sooo sorry for your sad news, i really hope you will be ok. lets hope this is the end to your bad experience and soon get the lovely boobs that you sooooo deserve. im thinking of you and here if you want to chat.
lots of love
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 16th February 2009, 1:02 am

Oh I'm so sorry, that must be devastating.

But you've got through so far, you know how strong you are. You'll get through this, and be able to heal and get rid of the infection - and not have to constantly watch the incision - and hide it all from your family. Get back to a normal life for a few months, and then be ready to start again.

My heart goes out to you. *hugs*
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th February 2009, 7:39 am

((((((Oh hun))))))))

I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Like the others have said, try to turn this into something positive. Yes, your journey to your new boobs is proving a little longer and more difficult, but you will get there in the end. Have you got someone to go with you?

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 16th February 2009, 8:52 am

hiya hunny, oh no i really hope your feeling a bit better, like all the other ladies have said try to be positive (i know its really hard) but at least your going to heal and then have the boobs you always wanted when you have them done again. It will come round so quickly aswell! sending my Heart and Hug to you x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 16th February 2009, 11:51 am

Im in such a mess here, my head is in bits, i just can't see a good outcome, he is removing only the one and how am I going to hide that!
If it's not done soon there is risk of further complication and I can't get there until next Wed or Thurs. I am going to drive over with my OH.
It's really started weeping alot and the hole is just terrifying me, it's also beginning to burn on & off where it's opening to expel the implant! Shocked
I feel woozy and light headed just thinking about it!
I am going to keep a photo diary as im sure in the future this will happen to someone else and they will be helped from it.
I just hope it doesn't cause me any further complication in the meantime while im waiting for it to be removed. :pale:
I can't stop crying :'( x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 16th February 2009, 12:23 pm

awww huni, i sooo wish i could help you my sweet!!!!!!!!!!
could they give you something to put in your bra like another implant?? if you are having all of these side effects from the infection i would tell them they may get you in sooner hunni.
have you thought about telling your family?? they may suprise you and be very supportive at this time when you need them, just a thought tho as i sounds like you could do with a hug and a shoulder to cry on darling.
thinking of you and here for you all the way!!!!!!!!!
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 16th February 2009, 1:57 pm

Oh hun!!! So sorry!! I have pm'd you on sofem too. We are all here for you when ever you need us, you have my mob number too. I do agree with the above posts, once this is all over, you will finally be able to enjoy your boobs and not have to worry about infections!! You wont have to worry about it all anymore xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th February 2009, 5:12 pm

So sorry to hear that hun, i'm not going to say it's going to be easy because it wont but like all the girls have said it is for the best. You wont have to live with that weeping hole anymore hun, you'll be able to enjoy your boobs properly. I know one woman who had to have one implant out for CC and she wore a fake boob in the other. There are good ones available from ebay for women who have had masectomies (i'll find a link for you). I agree with Amanda, maybe try and talk to your family hun, you need a support network right now and the more the better.

We're all here for you hunny xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 16th February 2009, 5:30 pm

Hey Hunni

I posted earlier, but I must have done something wrong cos it's not there :(.

Anyway, just wanted to send you loads of love and hugs, darling.

I know 4 months seems like a long time, but you have already put up with things not being right for almost 3 months already. It's important now to get rid of this infection and get yourself well again.

I know it's going to be a horrible time for you, hunni, but the time will go and you WILL get better. I am sending you all my positive thoughts and love and best wishes. And us girls are always here for you.

[[[hugs]]]

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieB 16th February 2009, 5:45 pm

So sad to hear your news. I'm really lost for words, but I can only echo what the other girls have said - removing the implant is the only way forward and the only way to get you better. Trust your surgeon's advice and I'm sure it won't be long before you have the boobies you deserve.

All my thoughts are with you and carry on being as strong and positive as you can be. You'll get through this but I agree with the other girls you definitley need as much support as possible, let your family help you through this difficult time.

Take care hun. Hug
Abbie x
AbbieB
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 16th February 2009, 5:45 pm

I just wanted to say about the family thing, its better to tell them now than later when you may need them. If they know now they won't be angry cos your going through a hard time and you just need to get back to your normal healthy self... do they help with your kids? Maybe try and find a way to open up to them, cos I know when I'm going through hard times no matter how difficult my mum gets I still need her there should something go wrong or I need her help.

The worst bit is over now hunny, no more **naughty word** baths! Just healthy healing and then the boobs you deserve.

Lots of love and hugs from me to you xxxxxx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th February 2009, 7:35 pm

Im sorry to hear that, poor you :( I hope it all goes well on Friday and you get the boobs you deserve on the end. We'll all be on here supporting you x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 16th February 2009, 7:49 pm

Sweetie I am so sorry and horrified at what has happened to you, but I have no doubt that you will be strong and eventually everything will be sorted for the best, even though you have to go through a difficult time... hugs and as Blondebarbie says, you can count on our support here xxx big hug
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 16th February 2009, 9:55 pm

Hey lovely, I just Pm'd you.

try and stay strong lovely... I can't believe you're thinking about keeping a photo diary for others, you're such an amazing woman. As all the girls have said, we're ALL here for you.

I know some girls have said you should tell your family, but only you know how best to deal with this situation. No matter what, we'll always be here for you.

I suppose there is a good thing about having one implant out... you'll be able to see and compare how great your new boobs are! Plus maybe see if you can get an implant from your surgeon to wear in your bra so you feel more confidant. I know it's an awful thing to go through, but keep strong lovely. I'm usually one that can't see the sun through the clouds, but there are good things that can only come out of this. You'll have your new boobs in time for summer! Plus you'll be able to help others who may be going through this. Also, after your op it will all be over. No more owrrying, no more apprehension... you'll just have amazing boobs!

Stay strong lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next