Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain?

+3
shelleymm
Annie66
*Carls*
7 posters

Go down

I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain? Empty I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain?

Post by *Carls* 3rd August 2009, 6:02 pm

Hi Girls,

This may sound really silly but I can't work out which one of my boobies have dropped!!!!

The incision marks used to be higher up on the breast, my right incision is now in the crease and the other in the same place as before.

If the breast drops why does the incision?? Surely it would be higher?

Do they get bigger when they drop or smaller?
I know that sounds really stupid but I just can't get my head round it!!! Blush

Carlie

XX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain? Empty Re: I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain?

Post by Annie66 3rd August 2009, 6:23 pm

carls2246 wrote:
If the breast drops why does the incision?? Surely it would be higher?

Well, when the breast drops, the incision should slip into the new crease, so the surgeon places them where he thinks your crease will end up and then the implant drops over the top of it. So from what you're describing I would say that it's your right one which has dropped ...

Do they get bigger when they drop or smaller?

Ha, that's a tough one to answer Hysterical - it depends on the individual! They might get bigger, or they might stay the same size but change shape. xx

Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain? Empty Re: I know I'm being a bit thick but can someone help explain?

Post by *Carls* 3rd August 2009, 6:26 pm

Oh I see, thanks for explaining that, It didn't occur to me that it would be a new crease!!! That makes sense!!!

I knew I was being a numpty!!!

Thanks annie

XXXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 3rd August 2009, 6:31 pm

No probs hun, but yes, most of us end up with our crease a little bit lower than it was originally x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 3rd August 2009, 6:56 pm

Hey Carlie, i would agree with Annie, your right one has def dropped by the sounds of it, as for getting bigger i suggest you start wishing for the elusive fluffing fairy and dont forget to send her in my direction afterwards!!

shelley x
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 3rd August 2009, 8:44 pm

shelleymm wrote:Hey Carlie, i would agree with Annie, your right one has def dropped by the sounds of it, as for getting bigger i suggest you start wishing for the elusive fluffing fairy and dont forget to send her in my direction afterwards!!

shelley x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I think I might start leaving fivers under my pillow!!!!!
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 3rd August 2009, 8:49 pm

Carlie, i am wishing the fluffing fairy your way. (its sarah btw haha thanks for the site info xx)
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 3rd August 2009, 8:57 pm

No problems huni, really glad your on here!

You'll get loads of support and info.

XXXX
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 3rd August 2009, 10:15 pm

Hi Carlie!!

Cant help with the fluffing fairy...except pray for you :lol:

Annie has explained very well the answer to your question. Mine were exactly the same, however, my left only caught up I think around six/seven months...very gradual. They soften all the time too and they grew in inches, but not cup size..they became softer and squishy....so lots of pleasant surprises in store.xxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 4th August 2009, 10:20 am

carls2246 wrote:
shelleymm wrote:Hey Carlie, i would agree with Annie, your right one has def dropped by the sounds of it, as for getting bigger i suggest you start wishing for the elusive fluffing fairy and dont forget to send her in my direction afterwards!!

shelley x

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

I think I might start leaving fivers under my pillow!!!!!

Perhaps if i leave tenners she might visit me first ! Flash

shelley x
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 4th August 2009, 12:58 pm

yeah annie explained that so well hunny, i'm still waiting for mine to drop and the incisions to end up underneath as opposed to on my boob.
some girls say their boobs get bigger and for some they get smaller so nobody can really you how it will go for you.
they will change lots though, and here's hoping the fluffing fairy comes to you hun.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite 5th August 2009, 4:56 pm

mia wrote:Hi Carlie!!

Cant help with the fluffing fairy...except pray for you :lol:

Annie has explained very well the answer to your question. Mine were exactly the same, however, my left only caught up I think around six/seven months...very gradual. They soften all the time too and they grew in inches, but not cup size..they became softer and squishy....so lots of pleasant surprises in store.xxxxxx

oo thanx for that Mia, my rite as dropped quite a bit (hope thats it to be honest ??) but my left is just a teeny weeny bit behind, but being nearly 3 months post op i thought this is how they are gonna stay now, at least i know lefty mite drop a bit more in time......... :)
Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th August 2009, 5:19 pm

Cheerleader Glad it helped!!!

Each day brings an improvement....it is only when we experience it ourselves that we know. I guess we all feel as you did till it happens. But the wait is worth it :lol: xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down