Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The position of boobs

+4
BkozK
Charlii
mooomin
Boobiesplease!
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The position of boobs - Page 2 Empty Re: The position of boobs

Post by Charlii 20th September 2015, 9:42 am

Thats a HUUUGGGEEEE red flag right there! If you're not allowed to see a surgeon until you've put money down, WALK AWAY IMMEDIATELY!! No one other than your surgeon is trained to suggest what size, placement, profile is best for you, and if you put down cash and then don't even like him, you'll likely lose that money (as has happened before). Never put down any cash until you are 100% certain. If you ring and they tell you that's the case, cancel the appointment.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiesplease! 20th September 2015, 10:09 am

Yeah that's what i thought. There's no way I'd hand money over before seeing a surgeon! I can't believe people actually do! Xx
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 21st September 2015, 5:48 am

I'm happy to share my trail with people who ask I bf 2 kids. I choose rounds first going on advice from my Ps but they weren't for me. I has thin skin and little tissue coverage yet sagging and so I literally sagged off the implants. I had them changed for larger anatomicals to fill me out and fill the dropping creating a mini lift. I now look completely natural
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiesplease! 21st September 2015, 6:09 am

Ooh could I take a look please Hun, I don't know how to work this site well though so not sure how I'd find your pic trail xx
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

The position of boobs - Page 2 Empty Harley Med Grp

Post by Twinky 21st September 2015, 8:54 am

Boobiesplease! wrote:Yeah that's what i thought. There's no way I'd hand money over before seeing a surgeon! I can't believe people actually do! Xx

I did!!! LOL!!!
But the reason for this, was the surgeon I chose did my friends and they looked so good, it pushed me into going for it.
I went there, tried sizers on, had a chat with the pc and she told me all of his available dates and I booked it there and then.
I met him the second time and he pretty much echoed what the pcc had said, but obviously was 100x better meeting and seeing him.

I went with The Harley Medical Group in Leeds and I'm happy, but I know a lot of girls haven't had great experiences with them.

I found this site AFTER I had paid and booked and everyone on here, kind of un-nerved me to be honest, saying 'avoid like the plague' and stuff!!!

But, they worked for me, and I would recommend them and my surgeon.

I do however disagree with handing money over before you have met the surgeon, and think this is a stupid out-dated policy that should be changed. I just thought 'this must be what you do'? And handed over my money. Plus like I say. he was recommended and was meant to be amazing at the 'natural look'

Each to there own I guess. But I would say go along, and make your own decision, your a grown woman. And, DON'T hand money over until you meet the surgeon.....

Good Luck. :ok:
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 21st September 2015, 9:16 am

I have heard girls that have lost there money because they paid before seeing the surgeon. It is not the nurse who us performing surgery! It is not the nurse who knows on each individual basis what the patient needs. It should be and normally is, the surgeon carries out the consultation, the surgery, and in a lot of cases a follow up appointment and the nurse can change dressings. Check the wound. Please read your after care carfully. It is very easy to get excited and not go through that thorough. Only when you feel 100% comfortable do you put money down. It's so hard when you have no past experiance on past surgery to know what's good and what isn't. That's why this forum is so useful. And honest. Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2