Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unwanted attention

+2
Charlii
loui1981
6 posters

Go down

unwanted attention  Empty unwanted attention

Post by loui1981 15th May 2015, 5:46 am

Has anyone else had a bit of unwanted attention in or put of work since having a ba?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

unwanted attention  Empty Re: unwanted attention

Post by Charlii 15th May 2015, 10:00 am

Nope. I don't put them out there for the world to see on a day to day, so I cant attribute any 'attention' to my BA. A friends hubs started asking questions at dinner one time, but I shut him down.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 15th May 2015, 1:49 pm

No not unwanted attention. A few compliments though. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 15th May 2015, 2:27 pm

I've been chatting to someone who had hers done on monday as well & she said she'd had some today - one workman oggling & shouting to his mate to have a look! She was mortified by it. Just hoping that's not the norm xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 15th May 2015, 3:02 pm

Hi unless the words they are using are offensive I would just take it as a compliment, I think it's nice to get some attention. But nice attention xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 15th May 2015, 3:06 pm

That's what i thought. Maybe it just takes a bit of getting used to with not having had attention because of boobs. Like you said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as long as people aren't being offensive or purposely making me feel uncomfortable i don't have a massive issue x
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 15th May 2015, 3:47 pm

Like I never show cleavage but I don't wear baggy shapeless clothes either. And I had one guy I went to school with message me nice tits. also one of the managers in work has been messaging me and I'm now in an uncomfortable position and am not interested but also don't want to offend
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th May 2015, 3:56 pm

That's a whole different ball game, and you need to get it under control now. You have two choices, either you politely but firmly explain to him that you no longer wish to message him as it is making you uncomfortable in your workplace, or you go to your HR department. Is it your direct manager? If not, maybe speak to them first about how you should handle this. But never worry about offending, if he's put you in an uncomfortable position, you need to take the reigns and put a stop to it. Regardless of having surgery or not, that's not cool.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 15th May 2015, 3:58 pm

Yeah i agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. I had that when i first started my previous job as a Healthcare Assistant. The head chef used to inbox me on facebook inappropriate stuff making me feel awkward to go to the kitchen and as for my lunch at work cause i knew id see him! I quickly nipped it in the bud and told him 'politely' to stop as he was married and i thought he was being unprofessional. Baring in mind i was 20 at the time and he was a lot older! x
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 15th May 2015, 4:09 pm

Agreed, you need to nip it in the bud and firmly say that's not an appropriate thing to say and you're not interested in their opinion.

No one at my work knows about my BA. But regardless, if people want to admire my tits, fine. But they are mature enough and intelligent enough to know that they should keep their feelings and opinions to themselves and not act on any admiration! Perhaps your colleague needs a reminder that he needs to engage his brain. And your friend on the school run either shouldn't have your number or shouldn't be a 'social media' friend!! Friends don't make those comments (unless of course they are close enough to you to know it doesn't bother you whatsoever). Or unless they are 16 years old....
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down