Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs

3 posters

Go down

New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs Empty New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs

Post by Zzz1981 8th January 2011, 4:06 pm

Hello all,
I am new to this site! So far I have found it really interesting and all you girls are great!

I had my first BA in 2006 and have had problems after problems and eventually found out 3 months ago I had PIP implants so went along to the doctors and lucky enough got a scan on the NHS....My scan results were what I have thought for a very long time....I have a ruptured implant, silicone in my lymph nodes and a pocket which is way to big for my implant.

Anyway finally got the money together to go ahead with stheix who are offering me 2 types of implants nagor or natrell. Am I right in thinking the natrell is the better implant!?

Also I got 315 in my first BA and now I am getting 385. I was previously 32A/ or small small 32B and before they went tits up (pardon the pun) I was a 32D but I bought a 32c bra the other week and it kind of fitted!
Anyone had this size implant to compare sizes to see what size sports bra I should buy? I am 5" 2 tall and a size 8!!!

Thanks girls x x Give You
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs Empty Re: New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs

Post by lindylou22 8th January 2011, 5:59 pm

I think there's very little difference in the quality of nagor and natrelle... have a look at this thread....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can understand why you'd be concerned to get the highest quality you can this time so it's definitely something to talk about with your surgeon.

I think natrelle are a bigger company so have a wider range of impant choices, but that's not to say Nagor don't have the exact implant to suit your needs.

Can't help you out size wise as I'm pre BA myself, but generally I think it's very difficult to tell just from cc's what size you'll end up... hopefully someone else will be along soon with a little more help for you.

Good luck though, let us know how you get on!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs Empty Re: New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs

Post by Zzz1981 8th January 2011, 8:58 pm

Thanks for your reply chick really appriechated! Just want to do a lot more recearch on my implant this time! Last time I took it for granted when my surgeon sat there and told me they were the best implants on the market!!

Thank you x x :good:
Zzz1981
Zzz1981
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 8th January 2011, 9:51 pm

I agree with Lindylou in that I don't think there is much difference in the quality of nagor and natrelle and I certainly wouldn't want to sway you either way.

Pre-determining your EXACT size is a difficult one, even your PS wont normally guarantee the size you'll end up with. I had 365cc overs and my PS 'estimated' I'd achieve a full C/small D

2 months on I'm in a 36DD sportsbra but also fitting quite comfortably in a normal bra sized at 36F.....and I'm still changing by the day. So it's certainly not an exact science as far as CC sizes go!!

Your wise to research, research though hun, this is a BIG decision afterall.....

I'm sure more of the girls will be along shortly to reassure you and help in any way they can. Good luck hun and keep us posted on your progress.

New boobies to replace my unwanted ruptured PIPs Z4d2864db70beb
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down