Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patience is a virtue...I don't possess!

5 posters

Go down

Patience is a virtue...I don't possess! Empty Patience is a virtue...I don't possess!

Post by Montana 2nd April 2015, 3:20 pm

hi all I am veeeery impatient to get my full anchor lift with implants op done as I now know who I want as my surgeon. But I think I may have to wait until the end of June nope
I work as a cabaret at weekends in the evenings and can't figure out how long I need before doing a gig? My surgeons says 2 weeks but if I can do less then I can get it done sooner  clap hands

I've spent about 3 months now deciding on who I want and now I'm 110% sure I want it and who I want to do it I have to wait. How long before anyone felt well enough to sing and dance? (Not full out dancing tho)  I'm sooooo impatient lol
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Patience is a virtue...I don't possess! Empty Re: Patience is a virtue...I don't possess!

Post by drinkeroftea 2nd April 2015, 3:33 pm

You will need a lot more then two weeks for dancing! At two weeks i was back at work, office job and i felt very worn out afterwards. you will more then likely hinder your recovery if you do too much too soon, and may not be covered by the  surgeons aftercare. I'm nearly 8 weeks post op now and cant even think about doing any more cardio then walking!!

My ps only advised walking after week 4, and then exercising after 6 weeks, gradually increasing it. 
June really isn't that long away....you will have to find some patience! you've waited this long, so you can wait a few more weeks lovely xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Patience is a virtue...I don't possess! Empty Re: Patience is a virtue...I don't possess!

Post by Charlii 2nd April 2015, 7:44 pm

No way will you be back dancing at 2wk, it'll be 6 at least, not to mention you'll likely be trussed up in a sports bra. It depends what you do really. June's not so far off, I booked mine around now for June, the wait will be over before you know it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 3rd April 2015, 3:04 pm

I know I'm like a child waiting fr Christmas! I'm pretty sure my children gave more patience than me lol. 
Thanks for the honest truth ladies it's definitely made me stop and think! I'll be waiting til June. Going to book it tomorrow yahoo
I've actually got a gig 2 weeks after the June surgery date so I think I'm going to gave to cancel by what you lovely ladies gave said. Good news is I then don't gave any for another 3 weeks so that gives me 5 weeks to recover. I'm sure it'll be fine :-/

Anyway thanks I will obsessively look at this site until my boobie day arrives ;) x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 20th April 2015, 5:53 pm

I have no patience either! I had 2 consults 5 years ago and have been thinking ever since, and now I am SO ready!
I just had another consult last week and just want to book straight away and get it done straight away but I know that's not going to happen :(
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 20th April 2015, 6:34 pm

Hey hun iv had full anchor uplift and I'm now 14 week post op! I really underestimated the recovery, is wore blind I'd be fine after two weeks as I have a get up n go approach to life.....i was so wrong I do Zumba etc and at 14 weeks post op I stil have 2 wear 2 high impact sports bras! And they stil ache and swell if I do too much xxxx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 20th April 2015, 6:34 pm

I swore blind*
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 21st April 2015, 7:05 pm

Really?! Ok I am definitely underestimating the recovery time needed in that case  Shocked
I've booked for June 26th now Yeay and have cancelled my gig. I'll have to cross my fingers that the gigs I have 5 weeks after will be doable for me as I have loads in August! I have a holiday before my surgery but all I can think about is my op! Must have patience lol
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down