Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 week op postponed...

+3
Boobies2be
Charlii
Raisen22
7 posters

Go down

6 week op postponed... Empty 6 week op postponed...

Post by Raisen22 5th March 2015, 8:35 pm

Was supposed to go for my 6 week follow up today, I had to cancel as my little boy was horribly ill through last night and all of today... I'm knackered now!!

They couldn't fit me in till 19th March, but gutted as wanted to see what the surgeon said on my progress etc. Wanted to see when he recommended easing into underwired bras, if they will drop any more... But guess I'll have to wait now! 

I'm going to ring the cosmetic nurse at the clinic and ask these questions, she may answer them or may just tell me to wait. She's had a BA herself so she gave me a load of advice when I see her to have my stitches out. 

Well wanted to go get a fitting in next week as well!

Oh well.. 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

6 week op postponed... Empty Re: 6 week op postponed...

Post by Charlii 5th March 2015, 8:43 pm

Ah that's rubbish. Still, only 2wks to wait. Have a chat with her, but it's always best waiting for the surgeons all clear.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 5th March 2015, 8:51 pm

Massively rubbish! Was looking forward to the appt to see what the surgeon had to say, but yes it's only 2 weeks. 

I just knew I wasn't going to be making it this morning when my son started screaming 10mins after I put him to bed!! 

I've got no real concerns, they've soften a bit but still feel hard, not got a slope to them as such and as you explain it Charlii, they're shaped like a D still. I just wanted to ask if they will drop a bit more and expand at the bottom! 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 5th March 2015, 8:53 pm

It's really annoying I know....my surgeon wasn't available at 6 weeks so had to have mine at just before 8 weeks...BUT, I did have to wait until 8 weeks anyway before i could move to proper bras so it did make me less tempted to stop the sports bras early.  It will hurry by though :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 5th March 2015, 9:09 pm

Gutting but it will fly by and you still have loads of changes to come! My surgeon kept saying true results are seen at 3 months but I (and many others) believe 6+ months is a better reflection. Hope you're little boy is ok x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 5th March 2015, 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thanks hun! It just would've been nice to him and had some reassurance that everything looks ok etc etc! 2 weeks ain't nothing, I can't believe I'm nearing 6 weeks po already!!! 

@Mammamia- Yep, I keep saying this isn't it yet. But again it's just the reassurance from the surgeon that all is well etc. Thanks for asking hun, seems ok, put him to bed at 8 and haven't heard anything fingers crossed. He must be knackered too, he's had a horrible day :( 

I feel like poo now, so tired from today and I'm getting the house cleaned up now while I can, didn't get a chance to do s thing. Sat down to have a late dinner and watched a programme on channel 5 about the Lee Rigby murder and now I feel even worse. It makes me shudder watching that and feel ill. My boyfriend was stationed at the Woolwich barracks when that happened.... What a terrible day that was ... 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 5th March 2015, 10:14 pm

Can they not put u on a cancellation list?  sorry hun I didnt read the other comments xx:giveu:
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 7th March 2015, 5:14 pm

Hi Bouncy :) 

I'm just gonna stick it out till my new appt, got a letter confirming the new date today. 

Not got any massive concerns, and to be honest most of my questions get answered by all the lovely ladies on here! 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th March 2015, 8:08 pm

As they others have said it's only 2 weeks, which will fly by and also would have softened a little more too x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 7th March 2015, 8:13 pm

Definitely mrsball!! I'm ok to wait, I get great info on here anyway, but any major concerns then I'll ring them anyway! 

Softer would be nice, just waiting for them to take on a more natural shape too!

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 7th March 2015, 10:43 pm

Haha totally agree about getting most questions answered here!  My surgeon must think I didn't care at all about the before and afters of surgery as when it came to questions, I couldn't think of anything that hadn't already been answered on here! 

I;'m still waiting for softer natural shape...I have a feeling I'll be a 6 monther! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 8th March 2015, 7:33 am

It can up to a year to see the real final result. But yes by around 6 months they'll be very soft x 

And raisen , thank you , we do try our best to provide every lady pre /post op with all the information and knowledge they need and give the best support we can x
group hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raisen22 8th March 2015, 9:15 am

Can't wait for the soft squishy boobs, feels like I'm smuggling two large oranges in there!!! 

My pleasure mrsball, but you lot need the thanking - this site is like finding gold :) 

x x x
Raisen22
Raisen22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th March 2015, 4:49 pm

I'm sorry to hear you had to move your appt..
I hope your little boy is feeling better now :)

It's be worth the extra wait.. and hopefully by then you will always get the ok for wires!! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down