Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Probably worrying for nothing.....

5 posters

Go down

Probably worrying for nothing..... Empty Probably worrying for nothing.....

Post by czlouise 24th January 2015, 12:40 pm

Hey ladies.. So I'm post op day 4.. Pain is a lot better always worse when I wake up.. But really easing off the pain killers.. Have such an enlarged belly at the mo :(( hating that!!

Still a little swollen around my back and under my arms.. But my main thing at the moment isy nipples are super dry.. They have obviously stretched which is good they would've looked a little odd if not.. But will they kind of go back to normal instead of being dry and shiney?!

Also as my boobs weren't symetrical (I know none are but one was quite alit bigger than the other) I had a larger implant in my right boob.. Although my left boob is really really badley bruised and I think more swollen than the other.. Is this normal?! Xxx
czlouise
czlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Probably worrying for nothing..... Empty Re: Probably worrying for nothing.....

Post by Emmapinder1983 24th January 2015, 12:53 pm

Yes all normal hun, my left boob is bigger and more settled. While my right is smaller and bruised. They eventually sort themselves out.
 Yes I've still got the swelled belly, also my thighs. It took about a week to get rid of swelling on back and underarms. Glad the pain is a lot better x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 1:05 pm

It is normal lovely.  One of the two generally has a little more trauma to it during surgery to fit the implant in and this shows itself afterwards as you're finding with it presenting itself with more pain and bruising on the one side. 

It's nothing at all to be concerned about. Just remember you had two ops and not one, so both surgeries will never be exactly the same.

Give it time Louise and they'll soon start evening out. Pop a little moisturiser too on those nipples, you'll feel much better then too but don't get any moisturiser near your incisions at all. 

After all that swelling reduces that plasticy appearance goes along with the swollen nipples and they'll all look very natural again - don't worry hun. Sounds like you're doing well. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 24th January 2015, 1:14 pm

All normal Louise.

The bloated belly will go down over the next week, especially when you're up moving around as normal. It's a combo of ga gases and painkillers, and being bunged up! 

The swelling will also go down around your ribs and back this could take weeks weeks so don't worry.

Dry nipples will return as the shiny skin will also go it's just where it's steched. 
Try some maternity nipple cream  the breast feeding stuff used for dry cracked nipples.and pop a round cotton pad over the top.

The left has suffered more trauma than the right and therefore bruised, swollen and larger.
Please don't even analyis your boobs just yet, they can be wonky, one more enlarged than the other nipples pointing indifferent  directions and look square and dented. 

Over the next few weeks and months they'll catch up with each other's nd settle. 
They'll never be twins , just sisters x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by czlouise 24th January 2015, 1:19 pm

Awww thanks everyone.. I'm definately a worrier and sorry if I sound really dumb and naive with any questions!! It's nice to know it's all normal!! Just taking each day at a time but seeing different changes and improvements which is always good :)) xx
czlouise
czlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 1:22 pm

Sweetheart... You don't sound dumb or naive at all. You sound like us all when we were sat were you are right now...so anything you'd like to ask...just ask away lovely. We've all been there. Hug

Last edited by COOKIE on 24th January 2015, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 24th January 2015, 1:30 pm

As cookie says were all here for each other, and you can have lots of consultations with surgeons and Pccs however all the little things about recovery and the niggles and feelings you feel, are never discussed. That's where we come in and help you through it Hug
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 24th January 2015, 1:37 pm

Hi I had a bigger implant in one than the other. That now for me is slower to drop and has caused me more discomfort than the other. Maybe it's down to the fact it's on the right, I'm also right handed so use that side a lot more. My nipples were a little odd to stRt with but now back to normal x
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down