Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worrying...

5 posters

Go down

Worrying... Empty Worrying...

Post by jakki32 24th October 2012, 8:25 am

Just gone to get into the shower, looked at boobs in the mirror, and have noticed what looks like rippling down the outside of my what was smaller boob. Could it be swelling ? I didn't think you could get rippling this early or at the sides. Is it too early to tell?
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Worrying... Empty Re: Worrying...

Post by mrsball 24th October 2012, 9:06 am

It possibly could be rippling hunny, I wouldn't worry about it though. Ive had a degree of rippling with all of mine as I have no breat tissue or fat on my chest! You maybe able to feel it more than see it especially when leaning foward.
And yes it's usually at the sides ( armpit side) .
It could however be the swelling hunny as it can make the boobs appear rippled or dented. Especially as youre so early on.

Your boobs are going to go through so many chnages before you see the finished result so try not to worry too much about every dent or ripple just yet xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 24th October 2012, 9:10 am

Thank you x yes a skinny Minnie and no breast tissue x I was worrying, but realistically I am not surprised. Thank you Mrs Ball x all calm now .
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 24th October 2012, 9:33 am

Good :) if you don't have hardly any breast tissue or fat, there's. Chance you will get some rippling as I said mines never bothered me it's not noticeable but if I lean foward I could feel it all down the sides! X I will more than likely get it with these as well as they're even bigger implants and still have no breast tissue or fat ! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 24th October 2012, 9:49 am

Thank you hun x it did freak me out a bit, like light scalloping , but you know, it's one of those thingxx I feel so much better now x bit of a shock
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 24th October 2012, 11:24 am

I have it in my cleavage but I cant see it.. I can feel it when I lean forward. I also still have a slight dent in my left boob but that is slowly going down so I believe its still some swelling. This early recovery is so hard cos you are so critical of every little things and its hard to just remember that your are still going through the healing process!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 24th October 2012, 12:03 pm

I also have rippling on the outside of both breasts. I have very little breast tissue and no fat on my chest. It's not something that has bothered me either. I have accepted this is how they feel.
U can't see it and like mrsball says you have lots of changes to go through before the final result so don't worry! Xx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th October 2012, 12:19 pm

Sounds like rippling, I wouldn't worry about it though x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671