Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling the kids...

3 posters

Go down

Telling the kids... Empty Telling the kids...

Post by LittleFry 15th January 2015, 8:08 pm

Hi ladies,

I don't know if this topic falls under this section or not (I couldn't see another category that would have been suitable), so apologies if not.

OK so what did you tell your kids about your surgery?
The very young ones are easy I guess as you don't really need to explain but I have a 5-year-old daughter and I just don't know how to explain it to her when the time comes.

I'd rather not lie to her but I'm not sure how to frame it so it makes sense to her.

Any advice? What did you do?

Thanks,
LittleFry
LittleFry
LittleFry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Telling the kids... Empty Re: Telling the kids...

Post by COOKIE 15th January 2015, 8:24 pm

I think there's more to consider than worrying about not lying to a five year old about having Breast Augmentation. 

If you're not at all worried about everyone and their dog knowing about your new boobs, because let's be honest, five years olds can't hold their own pee can they lol and you can be sure by the time you come home IT will have been the topic of the day's assembly haha.

I suppose with one so young her concern would be that your hurt so just sit your daughter down and tell her in the simplest terms possible that mummy's going to have an operation to fix a problem she has with her boobs. It's nothing to worry about and you don't want her to be concerned at all, but after the operation all fixed and she can help be your little nurse afterwards or something like that. 

If you're concerned about people knowing, then I'd personally say nothing. I don't think it's fair to burden secrets upon children and in all honesty at five years old she's so little and naive to things such as being unhappy with your body. 

She won't even notice the change in your booobs either if they're shown to her at a slow pace. Keeping yourself covered up at first, showing little by little and you can always excuse your hospital visit as a bad back and this helps to explain away so much of the recovery.

But it's your child and its your decision how you handle it lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th January 2015, 8:25 pm

I don't have kids myself, but personally I would think 5 is still too young to explain a boobjob, nevermind the whys. I would go with you've had an operation to make you feel better, but you have to wait a while before it works, so you need to be careful with cuddles etc and help mommy out a bit. Then cross any hurdles if she gets curious and asks questions. Just remember, anything you tell her will likely be repeated in the playground!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleFry 15th January 2015, 8:38 pm

Thanks guys,

I wasn't suggesting explaining it in detail but didn't quite know how to frame it so she doesn't get confused. 
She's a very curious soul and will repeatedly ask "Why?" LOL

But I like your suggestions, thanks :)
LittleFry
LittleFry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down