Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those with kids - what did you tell them?

+4
COOKIE
emilysarahdodds
halo
kel70
8 posters

Go down

Those with kids - what did you tell them? Empty Those with kids - what did you tell them?

Post by kel70 1st July 2013, 8:13 pm

Hi ladies I am a little worried about how I broach the subject of telling my 9 and 7 year old girls about lift and ba. They are always all over me for cuddles etc so not only will they notice the difference in my boobs there will also be restricted cuddles for a bit. Am interested in how you may have explained to your kids.

Thanks x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Those with kids - what did you tell them? Empty Re: Those with kids - what did you tell them?

Post by halo 1st July 2013, 8:32 pm

Hi hun, i have 4 kids and the 8 and 2 year old diodnt even notice, only the teenagers know and i was just honest didnt make it longer than it had to be and they never questioned it since, good luck xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Those with kids - what did you tell them? Empty Re: Those with kids - what did you tell them?

Post by emilysarahdodds 1st July 2013, 8:34 pm

I'm also wondering the same. I don't have children of my own but work with children/teenagers aged 2 and half - 18. Tricky!! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 1st July 2013, 9:18 pm

tell them those primark bras do wonders :ok: if they dare ask xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2013, 9:59 pm

Whether you 'want' to tell your children or not is something only you can decide babe.

If you 'want' to tell them then just explain the truth..

If you don't want to tell them you can always say you've got a bad back and can't have cuddles through your early recovery and they're young and naive enough to believe anything you told them bout you having bigger boobs and halo has given a good example of what you could say if they ever ask! You'll probably be surprised that they and others probably won't ask at all. If you don't make that big of a deal of your boobs, then neither will they.

In a nutshell... If you don't 'want them to know' you CAN disguise it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd July 2013, 6:07 am

I always read these threads because I havnt got children yet but wonder for the future! Let us know what you decide? :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd July 2013, 6:30 am

It up to you what you tell them hun. I have 7 children. Two girls aged 16 & 17 and five boys aged 14, 13, 11, 7 and 2. I told them the truth. I didn't see any point in trying to hide it. I always try to be honest with my children. I just told my 2 yr old that mummy's boobies were ouchy, he wouldn't have understood anymore, but he did seem to get that! 

What you tell them is a personal choice, my older ones knew how much my boobs affected our lives and they understood my reasons for doing it. However my 14 yr old made me promise that I wouldn't tell any of his friends, bless him.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 2nd July 2013, 9:23 am

I haven't decided yet! As i am currently in pain with my PIPs my 10 yr old daughter knows I have "hurt my chest muscles" as she helps me with carrying shopping etc. So i am thinking that I will tell her (and my 5 yr old son) that I have had to have an operation on my chest muscles to make them better. However, if she came out and asked further questions about the operation or why it needed to be done then I would tell her. She is quite mature for her age and think she would understand.

It all depends on how you feel your girls will react/understand the situation. If you feel happy for them to know then I think just explain to them as fully as possible.
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 10:05 am

Lisa34 wrote:However my 14 yr old made me promise that I wouldn't tell any of his friends, bless him.

This is the problem with telling small children if you don't want anyone else to know about your surgery because once one person knows, its not long before everyone knows! And its natural for kids to talk - they LOVE a secret lol. 

Its also a MASSIVE responsibility to put on a small child though too if you don't want other people to know about your BA or like in Lisa's case, the older children would be mortified if anyone were to find out (bless him. My son was the same Lisa)

So this is another thing to take into consideration when telling small children. If you don't want anybody else knowing about your BA, then it would probably be best not to tell your little ones, because if it does slip from their little lips, you'd only have yourself to blame later. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 2nd July 2013, 1:55 pm

Thanks everyone the trouble is my girls would know the size and shape had changed they are forever squeezing my boobs for some reason and my youngest even said the other day "mum your boobs look funny without your bra on"!!! Was thinking if saying I'd had to get them  mot'd and they made them look pretty for me!! x
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd July 2013, 2:08 pm

Just do what YOU feel comfortable with Kel. They're your kids, you know them beat and you know what's best for them and you too Hug  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd July 2013, 6:59 pm

I told my 5 year old that I'd hurt my back and she believed that and knew I couldn't give her big squidgy cuddles for a while etc. She's too young to know to need to know about boob jobs x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kel70 2nd July 2013, 9:48 pm

Princess I agree I don't want them to know the full story which is why I think I'll gloss over some of the details. By the way
 you look great and you have such a tiny waist!
kel70
kel70
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down