Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling worried

+3
tinkerbell24
Charlii
B'sboobs
7 posters

Go down

Feeling worried Empty Feeling worried

Post by B'sboobs 11th July 2014, 5:22 pm

Hi ladies. I am about 4 months PO and am feeling worried about my lovely new boobs. They are feeling really quite hard and started to feel sore too. I feel sad as I LOVE the way they look. I have made an appointment to see my surgeon on Monday, so will see what he says then. I hope you are all ok, I don't get on here as often as u would like xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Feeling worried Empty Re: Feeling worried

Post by Charlii 11th July 2014, 6:27 pm

Hey B. At 4 months they're going to be firm still, plus the healing on the inside can take up to a year. Are you back in wires full time? Does the soreness go if you go back to a sports bra for a few days? It could be that theyre not ready to be trussed up yet, maybe ease them back in?

Either way, you've done the right thing by contacting your surgeon to tell him your worries. Hope alls ok
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th July 2014, 6:59 pm

if your starting to get a bit sore again it might be your boobs telling you they arent ready for full time in wires xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 11th July 2014, 8:40 pm

Thank you ladies. They have been fine up until now, I've been in wires from week 8 and completely pain free. The pain comes in waves, like a shooting pain. I think I have in the back of my mind that my surgeon wasn't 10% happy with them and had already made me another appointment for November. As I said before, I love the way they look!!! Xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th July 2014, 8:51 pm

Ah, they're not so simple as that! What they're happy with one day they'll hate the next! Sometimes I'll be fine at work in wires, and the next week, same bra, so sore and begging to be set free! What wasn't he happy with? I'm sure they're fine, the waves and shooting is normally the nerves re-knitting.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 11th July 2014, 8:56 pm

He wasn't happy with how they were settling. One was much lower than the other, I know it's two seperate ops and that is normal, but he said he was happy and then rang me after consult to say he wanted to see me again in November to have time to re-op before a year if he needed to xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 12th July 2014, 3:35 pm

Hi there, I've had mine done for 9 months now. I was very uncomfortable in wired for months, so I wore nice sports bras..... I still wear a sports bra to bed....... I think I keep thinking they're going to go somewhere in the night. So keep them nicely supported........ I may be mad but like to be comfortable...... I get the shooting pains, very random but I know it's the nerves knitting back together......
 I'm sure you are worrying for nothing........ But I know I still do occasionally....... X
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 13th July 2014, 6:51 pm

Thanks ladies. I am still in my M&S sports bra at night, I'm really comfy in it and I want to keep them safe!!!! I'll see what he says tomorrow morning xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th July 2014, 11:01 pm

Good luck at your appointment , hope everything goes well & pains you are getting is just the normal pains whist everything is healing.
I'm 22 months post op & still get the occasional day where they are achy or get the odd shooting pain. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 14th July 2014, 11:11 am

So, I went to see the lovely Mr Durrant, he is still not happy and wants to give me a reop in sept/oct. He said he was over cautious when he made my pockets as he really wanted to keep the implants in the position they were and not have them drop too much. I LOVE my boobs and expressed this to him, he said they may change shape a little but only for the better - I will allow that!!!! He also offered an uplift on my 'naughty side', but it doesn't bother me that one nipple is slightly lower than the other (they are naturally that way, not just since my BA) xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 15th July 2014, 1:10 pm

Hay B, Sorry that you need a re-op but glad Mr Durrant is going to fix you up again. He really is fab isn't he. 
Did he say that the pain was because they had dropped too much?
Sending big hugs x
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 15th July 2014, 3:37 pm

He said the pain I am getting is because he made the pockets as snug as he could to try and keep the implants in the position he wanted them and also to reduce the possibility of me getting any 'side boob'. I am just waiting for his secretary to confirm some dates for me and then it'll be all systems go (again). I am also considering having the uplift that we discussed yesterday, it depends how much this would be though!!

B xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 15th July 2014, 5:40 pm

Hi B, sorry to hear that you need a re-op but really pleased that this is going to be sorted out for you. Would the cost of a lift on the naughty side not be covered with your re-op? Did they mention a lift before you had your op before? Or is the lift because of the problem you have now? Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 15th July 2014, 7:42 pm

Hi Lucia x I think the lift will be extra, I didn't want a lift before. One nipple is lower than the other, it always has been. I'm just thinking if I'm going through all this again, I might as well (money dependant) get the absolutely perfect this time!!! His secretary did say he may be able to do it all included so I'll just wait and see xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 15th July 2014, 8:50 pm

If it was me I porbably would swell, likewise you say if your going to go through this again why not make them totally perfect. Hopefully it won't cost you any extra,fingers crossed for you Hun. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th July 2014, 11:10 am

Sorry to hear you are having to have a re op, but it's good that your surgeon has only got your best interests at heart and wants to get you the best possible result!  Hug  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 16th July 2014, 7:49 pm

I have a date now - 12th September so not long to go!! It feels like waiting for my original op, but I feel more nervous this time!! Xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 22nd July 2014, 12:25 pm

Thats not long at all Becs, should fly by. You need a new ticker! x
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171