Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried :(

5 posters

Go down

Worried :( Empty Worried :(

Post by butterfly2 1st May 2011, 3:31 pm

So ladies
I have been pretty busy the past few days.
My baby daughter cracked her head open on friday so we where in A&E to get her glued back together.
Neighbours have been doing bbq's, over the weekend.
Its my sons birthday today so been out for a meal etc etc, anyway the list is endless as I am sure you all no all to well.

Anyway I am really really worried about righty. Righty has been killing me. Today both breast are a bit sore and sensitive.

I have taken some more pictures 2 of righty and the dent its a funny angle but it was the best shot to try and show you.....Please help me......PM for username password xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Worried :( Empty Re: Worried :(

Post by pink_jade05 1st May 2011, 4:02 pm

Im in the same boat.. I am 5 days post op but I have had no choice but to resume my normal activities... I feel perfectly fine so its so hard for me to just sit here with my elbows to my sides.. My mom called last night and said her goat was having a baby and needed assistance so I hurried as fast I could up there.. she lives up a BUMPY dirt road and man my boobs hurt by the time I got there! I was really worried I had done some damage.. Anyways I dont mean to ramble.. I hope your boobies are ok, just take it easy.. i'll pm you for pswd and you can have mine too.. Hug
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st May 2011, 4:18 pm

try not to worry, im exactly th same, ive been super busy walking everywhere and today my left boob is being weird, i can feel th implant move wen i reach down....its really odd! i imagine its just ur boobs setteling in as im sure thats th reason for mine, n it doesnt mattr how many ppls post we read on here bout weird feeling etc, we still think th worst when it happens to us! it sounds as tho u shud jus relax for couple of days n u may find they feel more comfortable. its like when ur cold starts to go so u start doing everthing n then u get really ill again! shrug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_jade05 1st May 2011, 4:23 pm

it was really hard to see the dent in the pictures. . . but in my opinion your boobies look great :-)
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st May 2011, 4:23 pm

Sounds to me sweetness that you've just overdone things, you've said yourself you've done quite a lot and this is absolutely reasonable for why your experiencing some pain and from your boobs. You're only 17 days post-op after a major operation sweetheart! You really do have to take things slow and although you may feel OK, you need to give your body time to repair itself Worried :( 571992

As for the dent, I haven't looked at your pics but sweetie, you really are VERY early post-op and your boobs can look a funny shape for quite a while yet, I had a dent ti the inner cleavage part of my left breast for what felt like ages! but as it dropped and softened, the dent disappeared.

Take things easier babe, your own body is telling you you're doing far too much and give your boobs some time to heal. By all means though when you next see your surgeon, if the dent is still there you should bring it to their attention babe. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 1st May 2011, 4:33 pm

Awwwwww thank you so much ladies, Cos I feel so tired today and I feel so bad for my son as I just dont feel like doing anything else today poor boy bit of a dull birthday for him.
I feel bad as well because on friday I had a fag and I haven't smoked since the day before my BA and was really proud of myself, but with the baby doing that to herself I just couldn't help myself :(
cookie wrote:

As for the dent, I haven't looked at your pics but sweetie, you really are VERY early post-op and your boobs can look a funny shape for quite a while yet, I had a dent ti the inner cleavage part of my left breast for what felt like ages! but as it dropped and softened, the dent disappeared.xx
Thank you Cookie, mine sounds the same as yours its inner cleavage right boob, its painful there though and has been since BA day, I have told my PS about the pain there on day of BA and at 6 days Post op
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st May 2011, 4:59 pm

butterfly2 wrote:Thank you Cookie, mine sounds the same as yours its
inner cleavage right boob, its painful there though and has been since
BA day, I have told my PS about the pain there on day of BA and at 6
days Post op

That's good hunny, if it's still there at your 6 week post-op check with your surgeon, which it may still be as even after 6 weeks you're still healing - just ensure that this is WRITTEN in your notes.

But for now sweetness, your body really is telling you it needs to rest and don't beat yourself up about the cigarette, what's done is done, today is a new day and you gotta get your mind set back into doing what's best to get the best from the surgery you just had to improve your life!

You've come a long way sweetness, now you have your boobs, it's up to you to take care of you. Worried :( 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 1st May 2011, 5:15 pm

Oh Cookie you really are the best!!!! xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you've been worried Butterfly2, I'm sure everything is fine hun but like the wise one says, you need to listen to your body and ease up. Please remind me I wrote this next week when I'm 3 days post op and I'm racing around on a motorbike Hysterical Ps I'm joking of course x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 2nd May 2011, 6:15 pm

Cookie as usual your advise is amazing.
thank you all for leaving messages of support it helps so much.

Yetti as with cookie and her advise your jokes are just as helpful having a smile on your face is just as good for the heart and soul

so thank you all so much xxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 2nd May 2011, 7:04 pm

Bless your heart hun. Are you feeling a bit better? Hug

I am on countdown now to Thursday...My God considering I'm a expert at having boob jobs I can't believe how nervous I am shrug I've been keeping busy by cleaning, hoovering my ceiling and gardening. Tomorrow will be the same, then Wednesday I'll be packing for both myself and the kids who will be at my parents then their Dads. Wednesday night I'm taking my bf out for dinner as a pre thank you for looking after me Heart

Keep a diary ladies of your journey...one on paper that you can read back on. I found mine from my 2nd BA the other day and it was so weird as there was stuff I'd completly forgotten. I had a rash on both boobs and I have no memory of that at all.

I couldn't have written a diary after my 1st BA coz I couldn't lift my frigging arms for 2 weeks and the only language that came out of my mouth were expletives...ooohh that first one hurt muchly :-(

Oh well another day's almost gone by....I'll hoover the dog tomorrow Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 2nd May 2011, 9:13 pm

Awwww your poor dog pmsl.

I still feel really really tired, going off to bed in sec, just had a wonderful hot bath, think the dent in righty might actually be rippling which will be a HUGE disappointment to me as it is actually hurting me, but then maybe it will settle down with time.

Yetti your day will be here soon but it will also be over soon, so try and not worry yourself silly xxxxxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down