Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried....

+3
sweetcarol
louise_vaa
XxTracyxX
7 posters

Go down

Worried.... Empty Worried....

Post by XxTracyxX 21st September 2011, 8:26 am

I just have this terrible feeling that something is going to go wrong with my new boobies,
I have still got a bit of pain in and around my scars, also got a bit of a pulling type feeling, thought it was nothing until I looked in the mirror and the skin is actually puckering and pulling. I can feel it all the way down my side-is that a normal thing to happen?
My righty is very high and flat and looks horrible but lefty is settling nicely, I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself as I thought righty would have started to move south a little bit by now,
Girls am I freaking out over nothing? I'm going to see PS on Sunday to get checked over again,
Xxx
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Worried.... Empty Re: Worried....

Post by louise_vaa 21st September 2011, 8:35 am

Aww hun, sorry to hear your feeling down. I can't offer any advice as I'm only 2 days in! I'm sure it's just part of the healing process but there will be some girls here who can reassure you and your PS will be able to tell if there's any problems when you see him. Keep us updated, hope it's nothing xxx
louise_vaa
louise_vaa
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 21st September 2011, 8:54 am

HI tracey. I feel exactly the same and am at a similar time as you. I have a lot of soreness and pulling which has got worse over the last few days. I think I keep over doing it though. My right is much better than my left and its slightly lower down as well. I do keep worrying that something is or will go wrong. I think its probably normal for people who have never had anything done to them before. IT sounds a bit awful but its actually nice to hear that at a similar stage its not just me that's still sore. I keep thinking it should feel better by now, but then I have to remind myself its less than 3 weeks and I have been cut open and a foreign object placed in my boobs! I am sure how we feel is normal. Hopefully some other girls that are past this stage can confirm? x
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 21st September 2011, 9:04 am

Hi Tracy
It is still very early days yet, obvioulsy i can't tell without seeing them, try not to stress over it love, your boobs have been through alot and have got a long road to go down yet, Mine are still changing and i'm over the 12 months mark now.
I have read about puckering and from what i can make out it happens to some, but i believe the skin flattens down and goes back to normal, of course i am no expert but i'm sure that's all it is hun, good luck on sunday and i'm sure your surgeon will put your mind at rest. xx
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 21st September 2011, 9:22 am

Aww thanks girls, I'm just worried that something is gonna go wrong,
My right feels like the implant isn't in my boob but in my chest, I'm praying that this strap will push it down,
I must try and set up a new picture trail account as my first one got deleted,
Then maybe someone can take a look at the pictures for me,

Xx
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 21st September 2011, 9:39 am

Its very natual to worry something is going to go wrong, I did it after my op.....I worried that I might have a infection ( just because my boobs hurt so muchWorried.... 751387 ) I though I had symastia so much it drove my hubby up the wall as I kept going on about it and getting him to touch the raised bit of skin bewtween my boobs ( which was just swelling from the op that went down by week 5 and probably didnt help that I kept poking it!)

And to this day I still have the odd time when I think my Natural bottom heavy boob ( which I have been told over and over again by a few different people now are the desired look) are not bottom heavy at all and have infact bottomed out ( which they have not so I havebeen told)

So the mind is a crazy thing how it works........

Just remember youll bo ok, and if your not ask your p.s and they will soon put you straight

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 21st September 2011, 9:51 am

tracy hon,im sure all is ok. Just seen my ps at a day post op and he has told me they will not be properly settled for 3 months so no worrying between now and then. Im sure its all part of the healing process. Try and be positive and perhaps cut back a bit and take it easy xxx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 21st September 2011, 10:10 am

Hi Tracy,

If it feels tight and hardening it could be Capsular Contracture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But your surgeon will correct this. Otherwise, it might just be a bit of swelling? Try holding ice packs on your boobs, and take painkillers.

Hope this helps..

p.s. Is that you in your avatar? If it is, you're gorgeous xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down