Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time??

+10
JellyBaby
Gemma134uk
Joharry1
Princess_x
tinkerbell24
Sahara1981
Galeforce1
loui1981
Victoria2345
bubble81
14 posters

Go down

Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time?? Empty Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time??

Post by bubble81 29th March 2014, 11:28 pm

I am getting married on the 1st June (this year.) I have been thinking about having a BA for years, but have put it off and off. However, I now can't stop thinking about it and want to know whether people think it's a ridiculous concept to get one asap bearing in mind I get married in just under 9 weeks! I'll have wedding planning etc to finish and my dress is quite low cut, so I'm worried that they won't have had any time to settle and I won't feel great still? Any advice greatly received. I think I know that people will advise against it but I just wanted to see!
bubble81
bubble81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time?? Empty Re: Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time??

Post by Victoria2345 30th March 2014, 1:51 am

I would personally hold off. You could still be in sports bra and ur boobs might still be sittin really high up.
You wouldn't want all attention being on ur new boobs rather than how U'll look. X
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time?? Empty Re: Wedding in 8 weeks, will I recover in time??

Post by loui1981 30th March 2014, 5:54 am

Yep bearing in mind the earliest you would need consultations with surgeons, and the earliest late minute slot is around 2 to 3 weeks, and the surgeon may think you need unders. The stress of wedding planning may hinder your recovery,  sports bra in a wedding dress?  How would you feel if you felt poorly still and then couldn't enjoy your wedding day
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 30th March 2014, 6:59 am

Completely agree with other ladies comments I think it's way to close to such a big event in your life
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 30th March 2014, 7:28 am

I'd personally wait till after wedding x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th March 2014, 9:21 am

Oh I'd def wait, depending on ur dress style too if ur still sitting high etc it might.not sit right 

At 8 weeks u will still be achey at times and could still find u get tired easily xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 30th March 2014, 10:32 am

Definitely no BA that close to such a big event in your life x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Joharry1 30th March 2014, 11:27 am

I would wait as you want to be happy & not feeling uncomfortable on your special day x
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 30th March 2014, 5:35 pm

i would probably wait hun until after your big day xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyBaby 30th March 2014, 10:14 pm

I personally have to agree with the other girls. Although you think it would be lovely to have your dream boobs in your wedding dress, they won't look anything like how you would want them to look after such a short amount of time. It'll likely be only 5-6 weeks before your wedding at the very earliest that you could get them done and you'll have so much last min wedding bits to do etc which you might not be able to do as you'll be sore and recovering from a major op.
Ultimately you had your dress fitted with your current boobs so the dress will be tailored to them and it's much too close with timings etc for you to be able to change all of that.
I'm getting married on 30th August which will be 6 months from my op. I knew that if I wanted to get them done before my wedding I had to get them done when I did or else I would have left it until afterwards.

Hope that the replies here don't make you despondent, you'll look fab in your dress as you are but you wouldn't want to compromise on the fun leading up to your big day or on how you'll look on your big day! Xx
JellyBaby
JellyBaby
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st March 2014, 7:26 am

yeah I felt AMAZING in my wedding dress and my "boobs" looked great, but it was actuallly padding sewn into the inside of the bust part of my dress and the shape was amazing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 31st March 2014, 8:12 am

I would wait, I think it's far too close to such a massive event and there's a high possibility you will still be sore. Xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 31st March 2014, 8:38 am

In all honesty, no. Even if you have done all your research, been to the consultations, picked your surgeon and booked a date, there's still not enough recovery time. As the girls have said above, you may still be in a sports bra, they might not sit right...they're just not going to be the dreamboobs you're expecting.

Also, if you're going on honeymoon straight after someplace hot, you may not be able to wear bikinis yet, and you'd have to keep them covered as they will burn so easily.

I would also worry that so close, you may not be making the best decisions in order to rush it through. The consultation process and choosing a surgeon is not something to be taken lightly, as this guy is going to be rummaging around inside you. I would wait, enjoy your wedding, then come back to it afterwards when you have the proper time to consider.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 31st March 2014, 6:48 pm

No x
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 31st March 2014, 8:00 pm

Oh no imagine the weight of a wedding dress on new implants, plus they don't usually look too good for the first few weeks, a bit frankenboob so may look worse than your current chest on your big day.
I wouldn't recommend rushing in to surgery before your wedding but you could start researching and planning now to have it done later in the year. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by bubble81 31st March 2014, 8:35 pm

Thank you everyone, I think I knew in my heart that I'd be very silly to do it so close, but I just wanted to hear it from people who'd had it done. I'm definitely looking at getting it done when I get back from my wedding though- so will be back for more advice then! Thank you all again xxx
bubble81
bubble81
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down