Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This time in 2 weeks..

+7
COOKIE
misty23
jenniferrf1
Becciann84
KatyElf
CAB321
achorley
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This time in 2 weeks.. Empty This time in 2 weeks..

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 8:59 pm

This time in 2 weeks it will all be over and done with and ill be sitting proudly with some Nice boobies lmao!! 

Been having strange dreams of it all going wrong which I know is normal but it's so annoying!! 

Also can't stop worrying about size.. I really really hope for DD cup size that's the size I like the look of generally on bodies that typically look like mine.. Just wondering with 375cc overs HP will they get me there! He said 445 would more likely give me EE:FF which I did not want! I'm just a worrier I'd rather be bigger than expected than smaller though. It's really bothering me lol! 

I know I should be thankful of however they turn out as I haven't got much now to show. But just always had my heart set on DD, I've wrote similar posts on the past so sorry to being it up again girls, just feeling excited and down all at the same time lol! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

This time in 2 weeks.. Empty Re: This time in 2 weeks..

Post by CAB321 2nd September 2013, 9:04 pm

Woohoo. Just two weeks. Exciting times. Bet you're really excited now. 

I'm sure you'll end up with the size you're after. If you've discussed your ideal with your surgeon I'm sure he will know what you're trying to achieve. 

I suppose it's really hard to know what size you'll end up. So many women on here have come out measuring much larger than they thought.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 9:06 pm

I'm excited and worried all at the same time lol! Doesn't help I've been struck down with illness right now too, bonus is I've lost a little weight in the last week from it though should be all good by op date hopefully! 

I'd rather end up bigger than smaller because if I end up smaller I know I'll be disappointed lol! 

Just doesn't seem real that its two weeks away xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyElf 2nd September 2013, 9:12 pm

Aww achorley I know exactly how you feel only I'm going in tomorrow! It feels so stressful not knowing the size - arrrghhh!! But like has already been said, you've discussed your ideal with the surgeon, so I'm sure you'll be fine hunny!!
Booby day will be here in no time for you! xx
KatyElf
KatyElf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 2nd September 2013, 9:12 pm

How exciting!! I'm sure you're surgeon will do what you've asked for. Try not to focus too much on cup size though, as it can vary a lot with band size. As long as you're happy with the size they look that is the main thing :)
It's natural to worry though, because its the unknown & it's really close now! Try to keep your mind on other things so you don't get too stressed xx
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 9:13 pm

Ohhhhgh so excited for you Katy! What's your stats? X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CAB321 2nd September 2013, 9:14 pm

I'm sure it's normal to be excited and worried. If you weren't worried you wouldn't be normal.  
Hope you're not too poorly. Always rubbish when you're ill. Hopefully you'll be all better soon. Fighting fit for surgery and then two weeks relaxing!! 

Make the most of the run up as it will all be over before you know it.x
CAB321
CAB321
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 9:15 pm

Thank you beccy yes I know but I would like to look a D/Dd I guess. It's exciting and scary though you're right cxxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd September 2013, 9:15 pm

Wow that's cool :D I'm 6 days away so this time next week il have my boobs for their first full day!!

The only advice I would say is forget about size because our perceptions of size is always different, eg a D cup in one shop could be a E in another. I've also seen ladies who say they wanted to be a C cup and got what they asked for but it was actually smaller then they expected? So I think you should just focus on the look you like, try them on again if you can because many ladies here are a E and above but don't look huge like often the perception of being an E cup and above is :)

It's soo exciting though!! You should pop by the September thread :) were all there lol xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 9:20 pm

Thnkyou Jennifer! Ah I bet you cannot wait! I did like them with the sizes in and my surgeon said that would be the max he'd recommend as anything over he thinks I'd sag after a few years and he doesn't want that for me etc xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 2nd September 2013, 9:33 pm

It's always such a worry Hun. I still wasn't sure on the day of my surgery. Your surgeon will know whats best for you by what you have discussed with him but its only natural to have all these worries in the run up. You'll be fine x Can't believe your  date is nearly here. I remember when you were a "newbie" like me xx
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 9:35 pm

I know misty it's so crazy and so doesn't feel real yet!! Yours look absolutely amazing. If mine look anything Newley as good as yours ill be happy! What size bra were you pre BA, can't get over how amazing yours look already xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2013, 9:38 pm

Its probably just the pre-op jitters, which its very possible it could be sweetheart Hug 

Think about why you chose your surgeon, think about the consultation and how you were sure and confident the size chosen was the right size for you, so now this feeling you're experiencing right now.... its just nerves. Everything will be just fine and you have faith in your surgeon that they're going to give you exactly what you're hoping for.

However... If you think what you're feeling is more than just the pre-op jitters with two weeks to go before surgery if you're genuinely stressing babe you still have plenty of time to make an appointment to see your surgeon again before the big day.

You could chat more indepth about the look you want, if you haven't already you could show your surgeon pictures and I promise you... If your stress about size is genuine you will come away from the consultation feeling so much better hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd September 2013, 9:39 pm

Do you think he would mind me going back to discuss the look in further detail? Will he not just just be like this is sort of what we discussed before lol? Xxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyElf 2nd September 2013, 9:45 pm

achorley my stats at the mo are, dress size 6/8, rib measurement of 27 inches, 5ft 3 and a half, 45 Kg. Currently wear, when I can find one that i can fit into, 30aa bra :doh:  lol
Tomorrow I'm having either 180cc or 210cc round partial unders. Depending on the cc the surgeon chooses they'll either be MP or MHP.

Going back to your surgeon to discuss size really does help ease those worries hun, go back if you're a little unsure, and I'm sure he'll be just fine Hug xx
KatyElf
KatyElf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd September 2013, 9:49 pm

No he won't mind! That's what your paying for! You will get another quick consultation with him before you sign your consent form on the day but its good if your confident before obviously :) I went back to see my surgeon to go over sizes and it really helped me out :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 2nd September 2013, 9:56 pm

Hi achorley, I went back to my surgeon to discuss size. If you are really jittery about it, go back and see him.
I did the rice test and have been walking around for few weeks now with them in to get used to the weight and how they will look under clothes..... 
Finally decided I'm going for 420 round overs..... Currently a 34B( empty) hoping to achieve DD,E....... 
Everyone is different and the same size would look different on each individual..
I'm same day as you Hunni, what time you going in? I'm in 7.30am, I'm first on list. So hope I'm sat up with boobs eating me dinner............xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd September 2013, 10:00 pm

achorley wrote:Do you think he would mind me going back to discuss the look in further detail? Will he not just just be like this is sort of what we discussed before lol? Xxx
Absolutely not.

Your surgeon would much rather he took you into theatre being confident with the decisions made for you then to go in there with any "what if's"

Its not his best interest to let you do that! If you go into theatre with any "what if's" then chances are you'll be going back to him 'post-op' unhappy with the result and that's not what any surgeon wants from their patients babe. They want them to go away happy and praising their surgeon so that they get more business from you!

So its in everyone's interest to make sure you're happy hun.

Go back and see him if you feel you need to darlin'. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misty23 2nd September 2013, 10:43 pm

Thankyou for you compliment hunni xx I wore a 32c pre op but definitely did not fill them. Was prob more like a 34a x
misty23
misty23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 3rd September 2013, 12:39 am

Bizzy I don't find out what time I'm in till 2 days before my date so I will let you know! 

Thanks cookie I'm going to text my PC tomorrow and see when mr Payne is in Bristol again, hopefully they can squeeze me in! I expect he gets this a lot women worrying about siing etc? He did say 375 was max he could go without then sagging within a few years but I just want to be clear that ill defo get a D preferably DD and have the right shape in mind in thinking! 

That's okay misty they're amazing! Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 3rd September 2013, 12:55 am

Ahhhh Anchorley I totally feel your pain.......and I'm in a week today!!!! I totally made my mind up then as time draws nearer I'm terrified I'll be disappointed. I'm only 5'1 and I'm having the same size implants as you, I wear a 32C/34A-B shop dependent - my surgeon reckons I'll be a DD, on chatting with a lot of the girls on here I think its possible I'll be a DD-E.......

I've messaged my PC to request she speak to my surgeon about ordering 405cc's also to discuss maybe having those on the morning of surgery but there's no way I can see my PS now before BA day, I'm working solid to make up the time I'm having off post BA!  Of course she's had my money now so I've not heard a damn thing from her despite emails/texts/voice messages! Amazing how supportive and attentive they are BEFORE they get your cash eh LOL.

Anyway, 375cc is a really good size implant honey and the next size up is such a minute difference its not worth worrying about (I'm telling myself HA!) and if it makes the difference between boobies sagging in a few years then thats what we want.....right???!

LMAO Hysterical 

Not long now........!!!! Xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 3rd September 2013, 1:03 am

That's  very true sassy I don't want them to sag within a few years and my money be wasted!! I'm wondering now if I do need to see him again. I didn't show him any pictures but could I not show him on the day? I explained I do like the round look, I don't want to look natural but I don't want them to look overly fake stuck on balls lmao!!! 

Not long at all for you now!! 

Yeah I think you'd get that easy.y surgeon said if I had 445 like other surgeon suggested I would have ended up EE/FF, so I'm guessing 375 from that should be roughly DD? Fingers crossed lmao!! Xxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 3rd September 2013, 1:33 am

I would've thought so hon - and you're having overs too....that gives you a bit extra. Mine are under the muscle (for a more natural look) but this takes away a little extra size I'm told. Another reason why I've worried I won't be as big as I want!! xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 3rd September 2013, 9:10 am

What are we like sassy? Yes I was offered indeed or overs but chose overs as apparently I have enough breast tissue and wide breast tissue although I'm only a 34a lol. They'll look lovely! I think you'll most certainly get a D babe if not DD. we just need to learn to trust our surgeons I think hun lmao xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 3rd September 2013, 9:21 am

Sounds like you have the pre-op jitters. Mr Payne is brilliant and will definitely give you the look you've asked for. 375 is a good size implant x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next