Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

+29
Lisa-Marie
sarahsbabies
fluffy_bunn1e
lozzied
orika
zimbabwegirl
_Carrie_
shiningmoonbeam
BlondeBarbie
MsTeews
missmarie60
misf1
Mia
Tonic28
angelkitten1
happywomble
renz
Jemmy
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
em_stevo
LJK
littlemisstiny1
natalia
stef
*Sally*
Annie66
Nisey
nads
33 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by _Carrie_ 11th July 2009, 7:00 pm

I agree that it's such a slight difference, but you may as well get it done if it's on offer, and if it bugs you. It's funny how things are so much more noticeable in pics....I love my boobs when I look in the mirror but pictures seem to make inperfections stand up. Thanks for sharing your pics x

Wow, could be soon then!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by _Carrie_ 11th July 2009, 7:01 pm

Meant stand out!!! haha xxx
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 7:07 pm

Hehe thanks girls, im going to add a couple of more pics with the flash on and you can really see it much better so i'll let you know when they're up x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 7:13 pm

Ok they're up now, i've added 2 more to the 6 month album and it shows the crease much better, let me know what you think x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 12th July 2009, 8:38 am

....... would just have more upper pole fullness which im happy about...

Pleased your surgeon is being so good and accomodating about this and that you are able to go forward but what does the above mean .... is that the fullness on the top of your boobs ?? Is that why you are going to take them out from being unders and putting them on top so they are fuller on top - I know I am being a bit thick here ..... i wish you all the luck in the world for this and that you get your re op really soon. X
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 12th July 2009, 8:42 am

PS May I see your pics please Nads. thanx ..
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th July 2009, 9:26 am

zimbabwegirl wrote: .... is that the fullness on the top of your boobs ?? Is that why you are going to take them out from being unders and putting them on top so they are fuller on top - I know I am being a bit thick here ..... i wish you all the luck in the world for this and that you get your re op really soon. X
Yes exactly, there would be more fullness at the top of the boobs because the muscle is currently flattening the implant down, but im hoping i'll still have a nice slope with overs. I'll pm you my details

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 12th July 2009, 9:56 am

Hi Nads, hope this is the right thread. Looked at your pics just now ... I dont think I had seen any of them before and think they are absolutely gorgeous - fantastic shape they are now - you have the same niplles as me too. I see what you mean that one is slightly lower than the other but looking at 4 weeks is it or 6 they are like that then but higher up - now they have dropped a little and look VERY natural and soft - now I dont mind if mine DO drop like yours... but in fact my nipples look in the same place as yours and my cleavage i think is like yours and I really think they look great - your scars are very very much lighter than mine at 6 weeks than mine are at nearly 12 ! I think your boobs look wonderful and I dont think i would do a re-op cos in the pics I think they are marvellous .. .or am i missing something .... the pic with the lines on it does spell it out but I think they look natural like that or is it more obvious in real life .... I wish mine looked like yours honestly.....XX
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 12th July 2009, 9:58 am

Just read the entry about mine and maybe you need to move this to the right thread ?
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th July 2009, 10:15 am

Thanks ZG, I will be having it fixed though as my ps said it should be fixed and I dont want it to get any worse, plus it aches quite a lot in my crease x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 12th July 2009, 8:31 pm

Well done for getting it sorted then .... just want you to know I think they look fab ...are there any diagrams or anything of that sort out there on google that actually show how they fit these implants into which pocket of which muscles, so they wont drop down to our belly buttons!! I amaze myself at how ignorant I am of how they have done this !
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by orika 12th July 2009, 9:58 pm

Oh, fingers crossed it gets accepted and all goes well, Nads! It's reassuring to hear how well it's being handled by SH and MyBreast.

- O x
orika
orika
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 13th July 2009, 7:31 am

.x. wow, really great news about how well MB are treating you and doing there best to make sure you are 100% happy :-) im sure your reop will go smoothly, must be easier the second time around!! :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th July 2009, 7:36 am

Thanks lovelies :ghug:
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 13th July 2009, 8:02 am

Hey Nads, been away training and just read these threads. didnt realise you ad a problem with your boobies hun, but just wanted to say so glad your getting it fixed for free. really boosts my confidence in mybreast. any idea when this will be? all the best anyway hun xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th July 2009, 3:59 pm

Thanks hunny, no not sure when it'll be, have to wait 2 weeks to see if they'll pay for it first, if not i'll be saving for a while so fingers crossed x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th July 2009, 8:02 pm

Been thinking about you today nads... wondered if you'd had any news but just read you've gotta wait 2 weeks. Rolling Eyes xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th July 2009, 8:04 pm

sclarke101 wrote:Been thinking about you today nads... wondered if you'd had any news but just read you've gotta wait 2 weeks. Rolling Eyes xx
Aw thanks hun Hug I bet this is going to be the slowest fortnight ever! I think i'll be calling Tez on the day at 9am on the dot for news! haha xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 13th July 2009, 9:22 pm

Sorry to hear you've got problems, fingers crossed you get the news you want Hug, we're all here for you xxx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa-Marie 14th July 2009, 10:25 am

Ooooh, excellent Nad Cheerleader
Lisa-Marie
Lisa-Marie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 3 Empty Re-Op

Post by kesall 14th July 2009, 1:53 pm

Hi Nads,
thats brill ur getting a Re-Op, I had my boobs done with Transform & like you i like my boobs apart from the fact they've dropped & i have a NON existant cleavage! I hope Transform are as kind to me as ur surgeon has been with you, good luck for ur new boobies xx
kesall
kesall
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 15th July 2009, 11:19 am

nads wrote:Aw thanks hun Hug I bet this is going to be the slowest fortnight ever! I think i'll be calling Tez on the day at 9am on the dot for news! haha xxx

Yep I think it probably will be but hang in there. Maybe give Tez a polite nudge middle of next week just so you're in the forefront of her mind. Give You
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th July 2009, 10:56 am

sclarke101 wrote:
nads wrote:Aw thanks hun Hug I bet this is going to be the slowest fortnight ever! I think i'll be calling Tez on the day at 9am on the dot for news! haha xxx

Yep I think it probably will be but hang in there. Maybe give Tez a polite nudge middle of next week just so you're in the forefront of her mind. Give You
Yeah I will do, she did actually tell me to give her a nudge if i havent heard anything and i've noted it in my diary when to nudge her :lol:

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 16th July 2009, 2:20 pm

If your anything like me it'd be noted everywhere - reminder on outlook, synch'd to Blackberry, both paper diaries and the calendar in the kitchen!

Somehow tho I think you'll remember haha xxxxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th July 2009, 7:18 pm

Ooooh definately not as organised as you hun! Maybe a post-it at the most hehe! But i have been good with this as its important to me so i've noted it in diary 👍
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next