Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

+29
Lisa-Marie
sarahsbabies
fluffy_bunn1e
lozzied
orika
zimbabwegirl
_Carrie_
shiningmoonbeam
BlondeBarbie
MsTeews
missmarie60
misf1
Mia
Tonic28
angelkitten1
happywomble
renz
Jemmy
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
em_stevo
LJK
littlemisstiny1
natalia
stef
*Sally*
Annie66
Nisey
nads
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by Tonic28 10th July 2009, 8:57 pm

Hi NADS, sounds like Mybreast have been gr8, v pleased for you and really good to know that their aftercare is fab! Good luck for the overs keep us posted xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by Mia 10th July 2009, 9:21 pm

Hug Hi Nads Hug xx

Well I am delighted you have had the care and attention you deserve!!! Hope all works out as planned with admin. etc. I am sure, you will have a better result to sort crease, and overs should be good for your 'cleavage' and as others say your skin is now stretched so should not see the 'V.B.' look. I an sure from what you and others say about surgeon he would not attempt if he felt you would.

I am just saddened. that you have been struggling on your own with the concerns Heart It is understandable, and difficult to admit to yourself sometimes that perhaps they could be a bit better. I am soo pleased that you are dealing with it and you get what you want and feel much more content with the results. (And re-op should be a doddle!! Young healthy you!! ) I can only assume you will ,according to all other girls with overs...they are the bestest Flash for 'Schmushing' and killer cleavage Cheerleader

Hope you have an early night and sleep well...you must be emotionally drained today!!! Be good to you....be thinking of you :giveu:xxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th July 2009, 9:26 pm

Really good news hun, sorry you have to have a re op. But at least you can look forward to your new cleavage. best wishes for everything.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 9:30 pm

mia wrote:Hug Hi Nads Hug xx

Well I am delighted you have had the care and attention you deserve!!! Hope all works out as planned with admin. etc. I am sure, you will have a better result to sort crease, and overs should be good for your 'cleavage' and as others say your skin is now stretched so should not see the 'V.B.' look. I an sure from what you and others say about surgeon he would not attempt if he felt you would.
Thanks mia Give You

I am just saddened. that you have been struggling on your own with the concerns Heart It is understandable, and difficult to admit to yourself sometimes that perhaps they could be a bit better.
Dont worry hun, i've had plenty of support, my concerns with lefty wasnt a big one really, its only slight and i knew my ps would have a solution for me Dr Lurve We all know getting a BA doesnt mean perfection, especially starting with what i did (nothing!).
I can only assume you will ,according to all other girls with overs...they are the bestest Flash for 'Schmushing' and killer cleavage Cheerleader

Hope you have an early night and sleep well...you must be emotionally drained today!!! Be good to you....be thinking of you :giveu:xxxxxxx
I hope i can get cleavage hun, i've dreamed about it since 13 years old Heart let the shmusing commence! Cheerleader

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th July 2009, 9:37 pm

Give You xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 9:40 pm

misf1 wrote:Really good news hun, sorry you have to have a re op. But at least you can look forward to your new cleavage. best wishes for everything.
Yeah i know hun, still hasnt dawned on me that i'll be having another op, sure it'll hit me soon hehe, thanks hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 10th July 2009, 10:00 pm

hi nads, so glad you are going to get sorted out, you'll be fine with overs, i am really pleased with mine and my ps had to do overs with mine but they look great and def not like victoria beckhams......ooooh how exciting being able to experience it all again nads...dont be scared, cos you are going to have 'newer, new boobs' Hug

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 10:07 pm

missmarie60 wrote:hi nads, so glad you are going to get sorted out, you'll be fine with overs, i am really pleased with mine and my ps had to do overs with mine but they look great and def not like victoria beckhams......ooooh how exciting being able to experience it all again nads...dont be scared, cos you are going to have 'newer, new boobs' Hug

love marie x x x
Thanks MM hun Hug loving the new profile piccie! Gorgeous Flash

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 10th July 2009, 10:51 pm

Wow sounds like great aftercare Nads. Is the PS fixing it for you because there a risk it might bottom out? xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 7:50 am

MsTeews wrote:Wow sounds like great aftercare Nads. Is the PS fixing it for you because there a risk it might bottom out? xx
Thanks hun, he said it wont drop down any further after having a good prod around my crease but agreed it was a little low, feel free to pm me to see pics, i have a couple of 6 months ones which show it x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 11th July 2009, 9:35 am

Can I see your pics please Nads? You can PM me for my pics if you'd like to see my overs.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 9:41 am

Pm'd you hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 11th July 2009, 10:00 am

Thanks for the password Nads. I can see what you mean by the left crease being a bit lower but they still look great.

Although us girls obv want our boobs to be perfect!

Would you go for the same size implants with your overs?

Even though you have to go through the re op, overs heal and take shape quicker so it won't be such a long healing process for you.

I had a consult with Stephen Hamilton and he was lovely. You're in safe hands

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 10:03 am

MarieMc85 wrote:Thanks for the password Nads. I can see what you mean by the left crease being a bit lower but they still look great.

Although us girls obv want our boobs to be perfect!

Would you go for the same size implants with your overs?

Even though you have to go through the re op, overs heal and take shape quicker so it won't be such a long healing process for you.

I had a consult with Stephen Hamilton and he was lovely. You're in safe hands

xxx
Thanks hun, yours look amazing btw!
I could go smaller if i wanted be he recommended to stay with the same size and they're a good size on me he said, so just switch them to overs :flash:My recovery was a breeze with unders so im hoping for a smooth one the second time around x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 11th July 2009, 10:14 am

Did you ask about sagging and rippling? & would you have to wear a bra more to stop the sagging? Just wondered as i wont be seeing my PS unless i ask to.. so thought id ask you x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 10:24 am

BlondeBarbie wrote:Did you ask about sagging and rippling? & would you have to wear a bra more to stop the sagging? Just wondered as i wont be seeing my PS unless i ask to.. so thought id ask you x
I will ask about rippling when i see him next, but he said im not at risk of sagging as its a small implant, im young and and i havent breast fed so skin is quite tight
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 11th July 2009, 10:35 am

Ah thats good then, but if someone was small having a big implant it could be a slightly higher risk maybe? x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 10:39 am

Yes the bigger the implant the more likely it will sag because its heavier
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 11th July 2009, 1:07 pm

nads wrote:Yes the bigger the implant the more likely it will sag because its heavier

Thats what i was told may happen by having 410s.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 11th July 2009, 1:29 pm

Glad to hear you're getting sorted Nads and how great MYBreast and SH have been with you, so good to hear when you hear of so many that have not had support from companies when they've had a problem.

Great news you can get get overs and that killer cleavage now!!

xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 1:33 pm

Thanks SMB, fingers crossed! xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 11th July 2009, 1:39 pm

Hi Nads!

OMG! Am interested to know about the unders-overs thing as if I ever had to have a re-op for another reason I would consider it (if my ps thought I wouldn't get rippling, as I do have some already, but luckily you can't see it)

Did they say when it's likely to be? Will it be soon?

Also, could I have a peek at your pics?

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 1:43 pm

_Carrie_ wrote:Hi Nads!

OMG! Am interested to know about the unders-overs thing as if I ever had to have a re-op for another reason I would consider it (if my ps thought I wouldn't get rippling, as I do have some already, but luckily you can't see it)

Did they say when it's likely to be? Will it be soon?

Also, could I have a peek at your pics?

C x
Hi hun, i will ask more about rippling when i see him next, i dont have any now and cant feel any so hopefully i wont with overs.

I have to wait a couple of weeks for the board (founders of Mybreast) to meet and look at my notes and pics and decide if they'll pay for my revision. My pc said it can take a max of 6 weeks to find out, but hopefully i'll find out in 2-3 weeks.

I'll pm you my pic details

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 11th July 2009, 2:07 pm

They look very natural and pretty Nads. To be honest I'm surprised the surgeon even mentioned a re-op because the difference is so slight.

I only noticed it because I was looking for what you meant by a lower crease. If you would prefer overs its a good opportunity to get them done though xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 11th July 2009, 2:13 pm

MsTeews wrote:They look very natural and pretty Nads. To be honest I'm surprised the surgeon even mentioned a re-op because the difference is so slight.

I only noticed it because I was looking for what you meant by a lower crease. If you would prefer overs its a good opportunity to get them done though xx
Yes it is slight hun, he said he'll make the pocket higher at the top and move the implant up literally only a few milimeters.x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next