Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

+29
Lisa-Marie
sarahsbabies
fluffy_bunn1e
lozzied
orika
zimbabwegirl
_Carrie_
shiningmoonbeam
BlondeBarbie
MsTeews
missmarie60
misf1
Mia
Tonic28
angelkitten1
happywomble
renz
Jemmy
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
em_stevo
LJK
littlemisstiny1
natalia
stef
*Sally*
Annie66
Nisey
nads
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop Empty Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 2:58 pm

Hi girls :ghug:

I had my 6 month check up today with my ps and we both agreed my left crease is a bit low and needs bringing up a bit, so i'll be having a reop to fix that. I thought i would bring up with him that i would like to switch to overs, due to non exisistent cleavage, and see what he thinks. He said i could get away with it after measuring my upper pole with calipers. Cheerleader
I would be keeping the same implants, just switching them to overs while getting the crease fixed. He said there wouldnt be any difference in the size of the lower bit of the implant (since they're already overs) i would just have more upper pole fullness which im happy about.

Mybreast have so far been amazing with me, Sam already called me to let me know whats happening only a couple of hours after i saw her at the hospital, and i called Tez and she said my medical form is in so now i have to wait for the board to decide if they'll pay for it, but she said more than likely they will, this should take 2 weeks. She said they're going to try and get the hospital fees (theatre space) down as low as possible for me, or hopefully get them waived completely (as the hospital arent obliged to waive it)
My ps also said he would be happy to waive his fees completely, even for going to overs (which is just cosmetic) Dr Lurve and i think he's amazing.

Im a little scared at the thought of another op but my ps reassured me it would be much easier this time

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by Nisey 10th July 2009, 3:02 pm

Oooh yay, I'm glad you're able to get your overs huni!!
Hopefully you do get it all free, that'd be even better :-) hehe.
I'm sure you'll be fine with the second op - if you've done it once, you can do it again.
Good luck with it all - keep us updated
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 3:04 pm

Thanks hunny alot of girls seem to get more scared the second time around and now i understand! I guess its because we know what to expect (even though its not scary!) Screwy

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 10th July 2009, 3:14 pm

Aww, don't be scared Nads - SH will look after you Dr Lurve . And it's reassuring to hear that MB are being supportive and well-organised. Hope they manage to get you a good deal with the hospital.

So some nice squidgy overs coming your way soon!! Boobs Boobs

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th July 2009, 3:19 pm

Ah sweetie thats really good that you've heard some positive news today. I was far more nervous second time around but honestly don't know what I was worried about. On the day it was like deja vu and the recovery is nothing like first time around. I've had no pain whatsoever and i think the reason I've felt a bit under the weather the past few days is just down to having two GA's so close together. I looked at my reop as a positive thing and feel quite lucky to have been able to experience unders and overs without too much inconvenience.

Lots of love

Sally xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 10th July 2009, 3:19 pm

nads wrote:I had my 6 month check up today with my ps and we both agreed my left crease is a bit low and needs bringing up a bit, so i'll be having a reop to fix that.

Hi Nads
What do you mean by the crease is a bit low? Sorry if that sounds like a daft question!
Glad you can get your overs hun!
xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th July 2009, 3:21 pm

wow nads that is great clevage here u come
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 3:21 pm

Thanks lovely girls :ghug: dont know what i would do without you!

Stef my implant is coming down a bit lower than the right, pushing my left crease down a bit, i'll pm you hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 10th July 2009, 3:48 pm

Hi Nads,

Glad Mybreast are being so good about it all - I don't think you should be nervous, I'm sure the recovery is so much easier than 1st time (muscles won't need to heal etc.) and you lucky girl you will have squishy boobs and a fab cleavage with overs! Think positive :lol:
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 3:52 pm

Thanks LMT hun, im still worried about the posh spice look as i was so flat and brought this up with my ps, he said they wont look like hers *if she's had a boob job!* hehe he's sweet x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 10th July 2009, 3:58 pm

I was worried about the posh spice look too nads as i didnt have much to begin with and had overs, so i was really suprised when they looked so natural.
Just took a look at your pics i see what you mean now, glad they are going to sort it for you xxx
One of my creases is lower than the other (the one that is higher is the one with rippling) so he said maybe it needs to drop more.
Would you say rippling could improve if it still needs to drop or is that a load of rubbish?
xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 4:01 pm

stefjl wrote:I was worried about the posh spice look too nads as i didnt have much to begin with and had overs, so i was really suprised when they looked so natural.
Just took a look at your pics i see what you mean now, glad they are going to sort it for you xxx
Thanks hun Give You
Would you say rippling could improve if it still needs to drop or is that a load of rubbish?
xxx
Hard to say hun, I know alot of girls who have had rippling and it hasnt improved unless they have gained weight and it gets worse if they lose more weight.
Im worried about ripples too if i get overs, its something i need to ask my ps about x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 10th July 2009, 4:36 pm

Great news that Mybreast are being so good to you.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 10th July 2009, 4:45 pm

Oh im happy that your going to get what you want hun, even if it is at the cost of a re op! Just think of that lovely clevage! Woo Woo!! Dont be too scared either...you'll be fine, xxxxxxx Give You
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 10th July 2009, 4:52 pm

Hi Nads,

That's good news that they can fix it for you and that you can get overs too.

I saw your previous posts about considering overs so you must be over the moon you can have them now!

Don't be scared - this time round you'll know what to expect and you can have another nice rest and get your nearest and dearest to look after you!

Keep us posted on what MyBreast say.

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 10th July 2009, 6:21 pm

Didnt realise you had a potential 'problem' with your crease... so Im really pleased its getting sorted.
I understand all the overs questions now, you must have been thinking a re-op was on the cards. Im pleased youve got the option of overs, cleavage here you come!!!

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 6:26 pm

Thanks lovelies :ghug: i'll try not to get myself worked up about it, thanks Anne, i hope overs will close the gap a little. The crease is only slightly lower, i could only notice it in pics because in real life they look fine. But my ps noticed it straight away and told me we could fix it no problem x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 10th July 2009, 7:17 pm

Fab news babe. Bet you feel so much better today. So happy for you. Overs here we come!!!
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 7:22 pm

Cheerleader Thanks Jem x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 10th July 2009, 7:27 pm

wow, sounds like you've got star treatment from mybreast honey....i'm glad you are getting sorted and happy with whats happening. Try not to be scared.....you'll be fine and we're all here with u every step of the way

x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 7:31 pm

Thanks Renz hun Hug
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 10th July 2009, 8:38 pm

Wow Nads, thats great news, bet you are well pleased. Good luck with the hosp fees etc, hope you dont have to pay. Keep us posted bout switching from unders to overs, very interested hon Hug
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 8:45 pm

Thanks HW hun Hug will keep u posted xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 10th July 2009, 8:52 pm

ahhh that is fantastic news hunny, congrats just what you wanted and if you don't have to pay well brilliant Cheerleader
i thought you would be able to switch to overs so fabby new cleavage and jiggly boobies soon hun yay.
so happy for you, i really am i know how much happier i am now with overs.
👍
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th July 2009, 8:53 pm

Thanks hunny, i've pm'd you x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next