Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant sizes...

2 posters

Go down

Implant sizes... Empty Implant sizes...

Post by Bek1906 22nd January 2014, 7:38 pm

Hi, I'm due to have my BA, I'm 5'5ish and 9 stone. I wear a B cup at the moment and I'm looking to be a D/DD, my surgeon has recommended 300cc round overs, does this sound about right for the increase I am after? Thanks x
Bek1906
Bek1906
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Implant sizes... Empty Re: Implant sizes...

Post by mirren001 23rd January 2014, 12:08 am

Hiya, wavey 
If you've shown your surgeon pictures of the size and look you are after ( as everyone's perception of cup sizes is different ) you will be just fine, the surgeon then using your measurements ect will work out what size/shape & profile implant to use to get the result you are looking to achieve.
As you are new here you may like to pop on the 'Newbies say hello' section so everyone can welcome you. 
You will also find lots of helpful info and advice in the Breast Augmentation section to help you understand what's involved in having a BA and help you prepare better for your op.
Any questions feel free to ask away in the General Breast Augmentation section,it's never long before the lovely ladies on here will be around to help and advise you where they can.
Lastly enjoy Breast Buddies  & I look forward following your journey. XXX

Last edited by mirren001 on 23rd January 2014, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down