Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant sizes

+4
COOKIE
jenniferrf1
Lisa34
Whitt0902
8 posters

Go down

Implant sizes Empty Implant sizes

Post by Whitt0902 22nd June 2013, 5:16 pm

hi ladies, 
I have been for my consultation today with the hospital group and was really happy I saw Mr Payne was booked in to see Mr Hassan but he was called out. Anyway.. I tried on the sizers afterwards and tried a 300g implant which he said would take me to a D but it looked quite small and I'm worried that the outcome would be smaller than i expect, i also tried a 340g implant which looked a better size, they were the natrelle sizers that i tried and looked like chicken fillets they werent actual implants does this make a big difference?? im really confused as to what size as i dont want to end up thinking i should have gone bigger if i pick either of those.
if anyone can be any help would be much appreciated
x
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Implant sizes Empty Re: Implant sizes

Post by Lisa34 22nd June 2013, 5:22 pm

Try not to worry too much about size hun x concentrate on acheving the look you desire! If you go to your next consultation armed with pictures of the look you want to create, the surgeon will be more able to advise on size and placement.

I only had 325cc and I went from a 32 Very saggy A to a 30/32 F so a little can go a long way xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd June 2013, 5:28 pm

I agree with Lisa!!! Find pictures of boobs you like and take them to your consultations so the surgeon knows what your after... Like Lisa said that implant can go a long way!! I'm not sure about the fillets part, I only tried implants in a bra ..
You could also have a go at making rice boobs :) if your unsure how type it into the search bar, good luck :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd June 2013, 6:32 pm

You should really have seen the surgeon you were booked in to see, its possible you may have got all you information you needed then hun. We have another lady here who had her consultation with Mr Hassan cancelled today so I should imagine the clinic just palmed his clients off with any surgeon they could squeeze you all in with, so I can't imagine there was a lot of time for you all lovely.

Book another consultation with your chosen surgeon babe. Coming home in such confusion just isn't on.

Your surgeon should be able to reassure you of approximate sizes for you and go through with you.

You can find information about sizing lovely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  when discussing this with your surgeon xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitt0902 23rd June 2013, 6:40 am

The consultation was with Michael payne does anyone know anything about him have tried searching him but cant find too much info. Thanks cookie i will book another consultation with mr hassan aswellxx
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2013, 8:39 am

Sorry, cany help with Mr Payne Whitt, but I should imagine he'd have been very rushed that day lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitt0902 23rd June 2013, 9:13 am

It did feel a little rushed i was in there about 15/20 mins wasnt asked about the look i wanted etc but i didnt know any different because it was my first consultationx
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd June 2013, 9:22 am

Hey whit that does sound rushed! Sorry you didn't have a great experience but don't let it put you off!! Ild book to see the surgeon you wanted to see in the first place and if your still not happy try another company! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd June 2013, 9:24 am

You were definitely rushed Whitt yes

This whole surgery is about YOU and your surgeon should have asked things about your lifestyle and what you're wanting from your surgery. These things actually make big differences in their decisions - for example: if you were very fit and trained a lot then going for partials may not be the rit option for you due to the risk of distortion.

Its the little things like this surgeons should be asking but they only really get this opportunity if they have the time.

I will say Whitt, that when going to other consultations, if you don't understand something or feel you haven't had all your questions answered, don't leave until you feel satisfied. Think about the money you're going to be handing over for this surgery. This isn't only for the surgeons surgical skills, but its for their expert opinion and advise too and if they can't be bothered to be giving you the time pre-op as a potential paying customer, then just stop and think for a minute babe... Would they then have the time for you post-op if you were unlucky enough to suffer a complication? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 23rd June 2013, 9:52 am

Definitely agree , have another consultation. Take photos with you from magazines/Internet showing the look you want. And talk about your lifestyle. And take a t shirt with you or top you wear to get an idea of look you want to achieve. Everything I wanted my surgeon done x a good surgeon will listen and write all your questions down.. Phew! Good luck x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 23rd June 2013, 10:41 am

Hi Hun, 

I have had Dr Michael Payne perform both my surgeries. I have to say he is a perfectionist who won't do anything he doesn't agree with. The max size implant he would go to is a 310cc and he told me straight that due to this size I would need an uplift in future. I have also asked for other cosmetic procedures which he has refused to do so I believe he isn't just out to make money.
Having said this, I have explained my experience and I have to say THG are very set out in the way they do things. All appointments I have had with the surgeons have been no longer then 20 mins as tbh I didn't need any longer, again this is only my personal experience.
You need to find what your happy with and a surgeon your happy with.
Personally I think Dr Payne is a wonderful surgeon who will put his foot down when required and he is brutally honest.
Good luck Hun
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitt0902 24th June 2013, 9:16 am

little jen, would you mind if i asked what size you were before and what you are now? when i tried the sizers i tried 300g and 340g and the 300 seemed quite small and I'm quite a petite frame?x
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 24th June 2013, 9:34 am

Hey Hun,

I am a petite frame too but just be aware that they work out different sizes on different people. I also had breast tissue which can make a difference. As I was a deflated 32c and now a 30g, they don't really look all that big under clothing but I do have issues getting tops and dresses in my size now lol. 
Are you having unders or overs?
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitt0902 24th June 2013, 11:37 am

He recommended partial unders, i have very little breast tissue as ive had two kiddies and breast fed. He said 300 would be good but i dont want to wish i had gone bigger xx
Whitt0902
Whitt0902
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louann17 24th June 2013, 12:58 pm

I'm having my BA with him on Sunday. He recommended 380 to 400 with me but I chose 450 which he said was the maximum for my first op. I felt he seemed to understand what I disliked about my breasts and what he could do to change that. It's sad to hear you didn't get to see the surgeon you wanted. Maybe you should make another consultation with him to put your mind at ease x
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 24th June 2013, 4:12 pm

I have overs so out placement is different and the implants would size differently ( not only due to this reason).
I really liked Dr Payne but this is your op Hun and you have to decide a surgeon who understands what you want.
It wouldn't hurt to make another appointment with him and discuss size or try a few other surgeons :0).
You have to be happy with the end result and if you want to go bigger then do so, your paying so it's what u want :0) 
Good luck Hun and keep us posted
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annmarie12 25th June 2013, 10:07 pm

Hi Little Jen,

I had my consult on sat and think ive decided with 310cc high profile implants. Im approx. 9 stone size 8 bottoms to 10 tops with athletic build. What caught my eye from your post was about clothes! How difficult is it to buy clothes now? I have some problems with tops as i have broad shoulders which is why i go for a size 10. Can i see your pictures to get a true idea of what I could look like.

Kind regards 
Annmarie x
annmarie12
annmarie12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 25th June 2013, 10:15 pm

I have no problem with clothes. Still the same size with the fitting. It's just hard knowing how to dress ones new additions, it's all new but part of the fun, but I have stayed the same sizes between an 8 and 10, same as pre op x I went from not filling an A cup to an E , but I have a small back. Can only speak for myself though Hun x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by annmarie12 25th June 2013, 10:20 pm

Thanks Jakki32 I was getting worried as I liked the look of 310cc on me as there was not much difference between the 280cc. So thought because my chest will be bigger will that effect my clothes size. Already thinking about what styles I would have to drop from my waldrobe lol. Nice to know will not have to replace too much then.dance
annmarie12
annmarie12
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 26th June 2013, 5:28 am

Im a size 6/8 on top and petite so this is why I struggle with any top with no give but I have adapted to it, everyone is different. Yep you can see my pics, just pm me for details
Xx
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annmarie12 26th June 2013, 10:53 am

Little jen wrote:Im a size 6/8 on top and petite so this is why I struggle with any top with no give but I have adapted to it, everyone is different. Yep you can see my pics, just pm me for details
Xx

Hey Little Jen,

I cant PM you as I fairly new to here and it states "You haven't reached the post limit for sending private messages." disappoint lolol

Annmarie xx
annmarie12
annmarie12
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 26th June 2013, 12:48 pm

Awww Hun I don't think u have to wait too long. When u can pm me and I can give u details :0)
X
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by annmarie12 26th June 2013, 2:45 pm

Ok little jen xx
annmarie12
annmarie12
Newbie BJSF Member