Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant sizes!?!

4 posters

Go down

Implant sizes!?! Empty Implant sizes!?!

Post by LuciaH 12th February 2014, 10:09 pm

I have a question about implant sizes. My surgeon recommend some sizes but he and me agreed that 445cc would suit my frame etc without looking too huge. I am quite happy, but when I spoke to my PCC when I paid my deposits and we spoke about size she said that Motiva doesn't come in 445cc so I would have to have 440cc. My choice is between the new Motiva or the Natrelle. I had a look on the natrelle sizes today and they don't come in 445cc either, it would be 400 or 460cc in the extra high projection. 

Why would a surgeon suggest a size that you can't get an implant in? He said he wouldn't go larger than 450cc so if I went for the natrelle I would only be able to have 400cc. 

Very confused.
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Implant sizes!?! Empty Re: Implant sizes!?!

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 12th February 2014, 10:54 pm

hi hun,

what's your BWD? i just checked the natrelle product catalogue and there is a 445 size available in both the medium and the extra full profiles... i'll try and attach a picture to my post here.

first thing i would ask myself is, would you prefer one brand of implants to the other?

then, if you are between sizes, ask yourself the question: when you wake up from you ga, would you rather be a bit smaller than expected or a bit bigger than expected?

it is generally said that 10-15cc only equates to a couple of teaspoons.. maybe that will help you too?

also if you're really confused, it may be wise to make another appointment with your surgeon and to go armed with the sizing tables from the product catalogues, just so you can both decide together which implant it is specifically that you're having... x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 12th February 2014, 10:56 pm

Implant sizes!?! Screen10
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 13th February 2014, 8:15 am

Thanks for that Hun, I think I was looking at the wrong natrelle size chart as I can see the 445cc on there. I am still so undecided if to have the new Motiva or the Natrelle yet.  So much to think about. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 13th February 2014, 9:17 am

hiya hun if your still confused maybe go back and have another chat with mr payne xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 13th February 2014, 1:24 pm

When I spoke to my surgeon he said he prefers to use the new Motiva implants as they are very good and he did go into detail about them and I had a good play with the Motiva and the Natrelle implants that he had there and to be honest out of the Motiva and the Natrelle I did prefer the Motiva.  x
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 13th February 2014, 2:44 pm

A lot of surgeons who used to use Natrelle are now using Motiva. It depends whether you'd rather the tried and tested option or the newer option x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down