Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant sizes

4 posters

Go down

Implant sizes Empty Implant sizes

Post by mistyhoney 10th November 2010, 10:18 pm

Hey ladies! ok sorry if im in the wrong place, if i am could someone direct me to where i can find an answer Blush
all i've even known or gone by is cup size and since reading on here it seems to all be measured in cc so could someone give me an idea of how many ccs equal to each cup size??
i've got the go ahead for my BA but its not for a while yet and just wanted to get clued up on the sizes!
thank you

Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Implant sizes Empty Re: Implant sizes

Post by Peachy34 10th November 2010, 10:34 pm

Its a tricky one that hun because its not an exact science you could have the same pre-op stats as someone else and have the same size implants and end up different sizes.

There are lots of things that determine your post op size including how much breast tissue you had before and how the implant projects. Its very individual. The best thing you can do is find pictures of how you want to look and show your surgeon so he has the best idea and he will be able to judge from your own unique breast shape how many cc's will be required to achieve the type of look you want xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th November 2010, 10:39 pm

They say it's approx 100-150cc per cup size, this is a rough guide as there are so many factors to consider in resulting cup size. I jumped 6 cup sizes with 410cc but someone else may only go up 3 cup sizes. I think it's best to show the surgeon pictures of how you want to look and they will be able to judge how many cc should get you that result.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 11th November 2010, 7:48 pm

im getting mines done on the NHS so probably wont get much say! thanks for the info tho ladies :good:
Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 11th November 2010, 8:16 pm

I'm new at this sizing thing too and have been worrying about how cc's relate to cup size. One thing that has helped to make sense of it all is bwd (breast width diameter) - the wider your bwd the higher the cc volume in the implant, otherwise you might have too big a gap down the middle or at the outer sides. Then it depends on projection - the more projection the higher the volume again. So cc's seem to be an end point after considering bwd and the look you want to achieve. Of course, your PC should explain this to you a lot better and specific to your body shape. Good luck xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down