Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipples at one week post op check - normal?

3 posters

Go down

Nipples at one week post op check - normal? Empty Nipples at one week post op check - normal?

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 1:39 pm

Hi ladies

For those of you had have had an uplift, what did your nipples look like at the one week post op or when you had the stitches out? 

Just got back from my post op and some parts of the nipple look they are not attached the rest of my boob! Had stitches out and have steri strips on now but just paranoid they are not going to reattach properly and when I have a shower my nipple will fall off lol  Blush 

Have also decided having the nipple stitches out is much more than having the drains out hehe  yahoo 

Can any one put my mind at ease? 

Thanks x x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Nipples at one week post op check - normal? Empty Re: Nipples at one week post op check - normal?

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 1:44 pm

You'll be fine. You're obviously doing very well Kt so I wouldn't worry.

Uplift scars can look pretty scary at first and its hard to imagine they're ever going to look any different. But time really is a great healer and the scars around the areola will go on over the next year to lighten to a very thin line circling your areolas.

Enjoy your shower hun and don't worry.

My nipples looked almost black for ages they were so bruised. They looked horrible and I was was having the most awful dreams seeing them fall off, but I was fine and they look great, just as yours will Kt.  yes  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Nipples at one week post op check - normal? Empty Re: Nipples at one week post op check - normal?

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 1:47 pm

Thanks Cookie, it's just one bit at the top of the Areola that looks like it's sticking up and not yet reattached to the breast skin, I have visions of the shower water going inside the nipple and blasting it off, lol, what are we like?! Xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 1:50 pm

You've just had a wound check haven't you and your nurse obviously felt the skin had knitted enough for showering. If she was concerned at all Kt she wouldn't have given you the all clear to shower and have had you come back the following week for another wound check.

So you'll be OK  Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 1:58 pm

Fab and thank you so much for the reassurance Cookie. Yes she was happy with the progress so far, I do have to go back again in a week just for another post op check but she didn't seem worried today :) 

They already feel better without all the post op plasters and dressings on, so much freedom and no itching!!  Bliss....
xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 2:07 pm

Yeah, its great when the dressings come off.  yahoo 

If she was happy for you to shower though Kt, trust me, it must be OK. You would need to keep the wound dry if their were any concerns.

A little tip for showering:

When showering just let the water run over your boobs. Don't wash them. The water running over them is enough to keep them clean.

Then dab then dry (don't rub) with your towel. Use a separate part of the towel to dab each breast.

Then get your hair dryer on a cool setting and gently blow the wounds until they're bone dry.

Any dampnes is a breeding ground for bacteria Kt, so be sure they're fully dried. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 2:09 pm

Great advice, thank you Cookie! 

This shower is going to be A-MAZ-ING xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 2:12 pm

Sure is! Enjoy gorgeous!  dance 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 2:19 pm

I will indeed x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 22nd January 2014, 8:32 pm

Hi Kt...

Just reading your thread... I'm having to have an uplift and BA and was wondering whether you have started a picture trial ? 

Cookie really does give the best advice doesn't she ?   Heart Having an uplift is major surgery as you know and to get the advice from someone who has gone through it can help put your mind at rest even more. And of course there are lots of lovely ladies on here who have and are also now travelling the same journey with the same questions and answers sweetie.

Wishing you a good recovery Kt x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 22nd January 2014, 9:16 pm

Hiya Sharon, yes I have (updated today with gruesome post dressing pics!) I will pm you!

Very very glad to have found this forum and all the excellent advice xxx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SharonM 23rd January 2014, 7:04 am

Hi Kt, thank you for sharing. I've pm'd you sweetie.  the only thing I'm worried about and that is the first look at the scars - tbh I think I've only seen one uplift that actually looked like she hadn't had one and that's bgorringe on here.   BUT we are all doing it because we want better boobs and unfortunately a lift for me is the only option.

Look forward to following your journey Kt and hope its a smooth one.

Once again, thank you for sharing x
SharonM
SharonM
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down