Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update after surgeon appointment

3 posters

Go down

Update after surgeon appointment Empty Update after surgeon appointment

Post by RexieP 17th January 2014, 3:26 pm

Hi ladies. So I saw my surgeon at 2pm. He says he is sorry he didn't explain about the muscle distortion to me. He says I have to keep wearing a sports bra so it pushes the bad one down more and that I have to wait 6 months to a year before we can do anything. I told him how much I regret having them done and how I wish I'd kept my old ones and lived with the rotation. He says if I go over the muscle they will look very fake and won't have the shape that I wanted. In all honesty thats better than them jumping around every time I move and having to wear high cut tops every day to hide them forcing apart when I move. I cried all the way home. I told him I'd rather have them out altogether than live with them like this. He said he is really sorry that I regret it. He's asked me to go back in 8 weeks again. Honestly girls the muscle distortion makes me feel sick and is so bad you can see them twitch and jump even under a thick jumper. I cry every day over them. This sucks so much. My husband is on tour in france and my kids are with my mum so I'm just sat here all alone crying pathetically. Ugh why did I do this to myself? 
He said that if I do stretches my muscles will stretch out and relax and that they should drop out more from under my muscles but I can't see it happening. I've got strong chest muscles from pole fitness and carting three young kids around with me. Can anyone reassure me that their muscles relaxed and stopped distorting their implants over time? Going out of my mind :(
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Update after surgeon appointment Empty Re: Update after surgeon appointment

Post by Charlii 17th January 2014, 3:34 pm

Oh you poor poor thing. Im so sorry. At least the surgeon is taking responsibility and apologising for not informing you properly. Its true that the muscles can relax a bit more. At least you have a plan to go back in 8wks and re-asses. Big hugs, you know you have our full support.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 17th January 2014, 3:35 pm

Thank you Charlii. Have you experienced this? Is it a significant amount? Just unscrewing my sons bottles causes my boobs to leap about and twitch :( Theres no way I can do pole fitness like this, I'll look deformed :( xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th January 2014, 3:40 pm

I havent, no. If I tense my pecs they move to the side, but not with everyday movements. He should have warned you properly beforehand though. Though I dont understand why he's saying round overs will give you a fake look...theres plenty of girls here with natural looking round overs. Strange.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by RexieP 17th January 2014, 3:43 pm

Ah right. Yeah mine are literally with everything. I think he means because they are large implants, I am size 10 and a 30G, my implants are 605cc. Tbh though as it is now I would rather they looked fake than freaky.xx
RexieP
RexieP
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 17th January 2014, 4:23 pm

Aww sorry to hear the situation you're in but I'm glad the surgeon is listening to you and following up, even if much of it is a waiting game. I've got unders and I haven't noticed any muscle distortion as yet, but maybe that's coz I'm a lazy bones and don't go gym... Mine are anatomical so I don't know if that makes a difference to unders?

I really hope this is a temporary thing and your muscles do release the implant enough to give you the results you want, even just so they're more bearable for you until a re-op xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down