Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect?

5 posters

Go down

Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect? Empty Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect?

Post by mrs mac 4th September 2013, 12:32 pm

Hi ladies,
Ok so i have my first app on Tues nxt week 10/9 with a surgeon after getting through the psychiatrist app. Can any of you lovely ladies out there who have gone down the NHS route in Scotland tell me what to expect? i mention Scotland as i believe the process is diff to that of England whrre theres a PCT or something? Does the surgeon decide if uts a yes or no? Would he tell me there and then? Will i need to go through lots of quedtions like at the psychiatrist app or its it purley a physical examination? I guess he will measure me? I know this sounds daft but am i really going to be standing there without my bra, padding and chicken fillets in? Omg i feel sick thinking about it :-(
Any advice welcome!
Ps aplogies for the typos trying to do this quickly on my phone during a lunch break lol
x
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect? Empty Re: Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect?

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2013, 12:36 pm

No advise Mrsmac, but just wanted to wish you luck when you see the surgeon hun. Hope all goes well and don't worry about the surgeon seeing you topless hun. Yes, the initial moment when you stand there topless is quite embarrassing, but that very soon goes once you realise the surgeon is looking at your bombs and assessing them in a completely professional and medical way.

You'll be fine hun Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect? Empty Re: Appointment with Surgeon - what to expect?

Post by pinkprincess881 4th September 2013, 6:42 pm

Try not to be embarrassed him and focus on why your doing this. I have no idea about the rules in Scotland I've been accepted on the nhs and having my op tomorrow, it was a long long wait but I know the rules up there are completely different.  Good luck on your journey, and keep us updated Give You 

Xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 4th September 2013, 8:18 pm

Did a consultant not look at your boobs at 1st appointment? Mine did and I got pics taken by hospital medical photographer.

Only tip I can give is close your eyes or look at a poster on the wall. Even talk away to him
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 933

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs mac 4th September 2013, 9:06 pm

uThanks for the advise girls. Think il opt for some eye closing and think of something else until the inspection bits over. This might sound strange but no-one through all my app so far with my GP and the pschaitrist has ever asked to see my boobs!! The surgeon will be the first. Eeeeek! Keep u all posted after nxt wk.
And good luck Pinkprincess881. Look forward to hearing how it all goes xx
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 4th September 2013, 9:24 pm

Is it the Glasgow royal ur going? I was asked questions about my boobs an why I want them done at 1st app.
Its honestly not as bad as you think. I was scared about that part but took deep breathe and opened up my gown few mins later it was over and I was covered up.

Good luck next week x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 4th September 2013, 10:14 pm

This was the bit I dreaded, standing there half naked. But to be honest they are so professional the way they do it.... I think I jabbered, mind you I was on the couch, top off before he'd finished the sentence.........it was nerves........
Just think, you are just another couple of breasts to them. It's work............. You will be fine..........
Next time I see my surgeon he will be drawing on mine................. That should be fun!!!!!!!!!! Xxxx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs mac 5th September 2013, 6:32 pm

Yip Royal infirmary in Gla Victoria2345.
Lol bizzyboobs. Good luck!
Xxxxx
mrs mac
mrs mac
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria2345 5th September 2013, 7:15 pm

Who did you originally see? I saw mr telfer x
Victoria2345
Victoria2345
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down