Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worrying

+3
jenniferrf1
Gleaming
jolalaharvey
7 posters

Go down

worrying  Empty worrying

Post by jolalaharvey 28th October 2013, 6:11 pm

so im only 3 days post op (310 overs) and feeling stiff and my boobs r very hard and hot!

please tell me the hot is normal? im also abit achey on the right side and getting sharpe stabbing pains now and then, nothing major, i havnt taken any pain killers since Saturday night!

im soooo worried about infection cos i havnt told any of my friends of family, keep thinking im gann be punished for it! sounds silly i know!

Cos ive been feeling ok ive did do some housework today, took everything slowly like making beds and washing up etc, any u lovely ladies felt ok to get on with things 3 days p/o?

im not rushing around by any means, and been taking breaks sitting down on the sofa all day!

thanks again as always for listening

jo
x
jolalaharvey
jolalaharvey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

worrying  Empty Re: worrying

Post by Gleaming 28th October 2013, 6:17 pm

Hey hun I'm day 5 and could have wrote the same myself ! I've been doing light housework during the day, but really feeling it when I go to bed so I know I need to start slowing down a bit myself. 

So long a you haven't got a temperature, or any other signs of infection you should be fine, just slow things down and rest a bit, and take some meds if you feel you need them... And yes I will be re-reading this and hoping to take my own advise :p happy healing xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th October 2013, 6:27 pm

It sounds very normal!! I think the hot feeling comes from swelling too? But try not to worry about infections it's unlikely you have one because what you describe is very normal! Doing bits around the house is fine as long as it isn't to hard such as hoovering that will use your chest and arm muscles... When your up and about it makes you feel better but do rest when you need to also... Sounds like your doing better than me because my day 3 was very emotional!!
Happy healing xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by jolalaharvey 28th October 2013, 7:08 pm

feeling better already ladies - thank u and i had my emotional yesterday lol

wish i wasnt so house proud and could ignore unmade beds, toys, cars, nerfgun bullets on the floor etc etc lol

MUST LEARN 2 RELAX! starting from now, lets do it
x
jolalaharvey
jolalaharvey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th October 2013, 7:51 pm

The heat is normal! Like Jenn says, its the swelling making them warm. Try some icepacks or frozen peas across the top of them to help cool down. It'll help with the pains too. Achy and stabby are all normal too, its just the healing and nerves knitting. Keep on top of your painkillers and do try and take it easy! The painkillers might give you a false sense of what you can do. Beds can stay unmade, toys can be put away later, your healing and health needs some love and attention too!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 28th October 2013, 8:00 pm

aw its all normal

even if its just some paracetamol you take to take the edge of the pain xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 28th October 2013, 10:14 pm

Aww hunny, sorry your feeling uncomfortable and achy. 

Have you been given anti bs to take? 

Unless you have a fever and feel unwell, then you shouldn't need to worry about infection Hun. 

At 3 days post op you shouldn't be washing up or making beds!!!! 
At day 3swelling kicks in and by over working your chest by washing up and making beds your body's going to tell you IVE DONE TOO MUCH! Please slow it down. !! 

Any big strain on the upper chest muscles should be avoided for 6 weeks. 

Have you got any help Hun? Please take it easier and even though you may feel mentally prepared your body is so very early post op. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 29th October 2013, 2:07 am

My boobies were very hard and hot to the touch for the first couple of weeks honey, ice packs were my saviour! I wouldn't worry about infection unless they are inflamed, or you have a temperature and feel unwell. Hope you feel better soon xx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down