Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time, no see, and many problems..

+5
kay
Annie66
_Carrie_
natalia
Sharona
9 posters

Go down

Long time, no see, and many problems.. Empty Long time, no see, and many problems..

Post by Sharona 30th June 2009, 4:13 am

Hi Girls,

I have been struggling with renovation of our new house, wedding planning, etc. so haven't had the time to stop by before.

As some of you know, I noticed doubble bubble on both boobies at 4weeks, and it's still there. On top of that I can see and feel very strongly the edge of both implants, both the bubble and the edges are (at the mo) only on the out edges, armpit side.

I saw the surgeon earlier, at appr.4 weeks, but he said it's normal (DB). Well, I'm having hard time believing that 250cc is such a big implant, that I'm supposed to blame myself for this and just be quiet because he says it's normal. Also the implant edges, they are very hard, and sometimes painful, don't really think that's normal????

Any advice?
Sharona
Sharona
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Long time, no see, and many problems.. Empty Re: Long time, no see, and many problems..

Post by natalia 30th June 2009, 6:08 am

it dsnt sound normal to me dont let him fob u off hun
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Long time, no see, and many problems.. Empty Re: Long time, no see, and many problems..

Post by _Carrie_ 30th June 2009, 7:25 am

The double bubble certainly doesn't sound normal hun....((((hugs))))

Although sometimes the outer edges of my implants can be a little tender if I lie down awkwardly or squish them too much...not sure if that's normal or not.

I agree with Nat - you don't want to be fobbed off on this one as it sounds like something your surgeon needs to put right

Good luck and I'm so sorry to hear this has happened

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 30th June 2009, 7:35 am

No - double bubble isn't normal. And if he thought you were the kind of person who might be vulnerable to getting it he should have warned you about it before the operation.

You need to go back and see him again I think ...
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th June 2009, 8:31 am

natalia wrote:it dsnt sound normal to me dont let him fob u off hun
xxx

Nor me sweety x talk to them again definitely x

Hope everything else is going ok with the house and wedding plans x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 30th June 2009, 10:29 am

Doesnt sound normal at all to me and you didnt pay all that money to have DB etc x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 30th June 2009, 10:50 am

Your not to blame, stick to your guns and keep perstering your surgeon to correct HIS mistake. Hug , did you have under the muscle implants?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 30th June 2009, 10:54 am

sorry silly me and i can see you had partials. I cant beleive your ps is not willing to take the blame for this, I have just found this on the net:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is no way this is your fault, take info like this with you when you see him and bring a friend or partner for support, sounds like hes trying to avoid his responsibilitys.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th June 2009, 1:11 pm

You must try and be assertive with your PS. Ie don't hesitate with him. DB is a complication, not a result and it's a complication due to surgeons error.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizchief84 30th June 2009, 3:08 pm

Don't put up with being fobbed off like that huni. You paid a lot of money to have nice boobies and you should settle for nothing but what has been promised to you. DB isn't normal and your PS should accept responsibility for his mistake and fix it. This is your life that he's playing with and you shouldn't allow him to get away with it.

Jeni xx Hug
Mizchief84
Mizchief84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down