Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unders or Overs ?

5 posters

Go down

Unders or Overs ? Empty Unders or Overs ?

Post by Angels2013 26th September 2013, 1:07 pm

Hi girls,wavey 

In reference to my replacement ba,

Have a new dilemma , aaagh lol,

I have Over at mo,

Have been told by 2 surgeons that I should have over muscle and told by another 2 surgeons partially under muscle, so as you can imagine I'm soooo confused lol seeing stars 

I do have some breast tissue although I am a bit bony across my chest and do have rippling issues with my current implants. Also the current implant can be seen . This is due to some weight loss, not a huge amount but by just losing a few pounds the implant shows !!!

I have pics if anyone would like to see.

I'm sooo scared to have this op but I have to have it done as implants that I have at mo are 15 years old have rupture and totally lost their oomph  and hurt !!!

So will Over or Under be best for me ???help 

Thanks girls,

angel x x x x
Angels2013
Angels2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Unders or Overs ? Empty Re: Unders or Overs ?

Post by jenniferrf1 26th September 2013, 1:13 pm

Maybe one more consultation to get a majority?

Look at the surgeons you have already seen, who had made you feel most comfortable? Who do you trust in the most? If none then keep looking!

We can't really advise you which placement is right for you because we are not experts but unless you go smaller then it sounds unders may be a better option to reduce the chances of rippling, however try one more consultation, maybe with a baaps member? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels2013 26th September 2013, 1:28 pm

Ok thank you for your advice Jenniferr xxxxxxx
Angels2013
Angels2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 26th September 2013, 1:52 pm

There may not be a definitive answer, maybe you can have either. There are ladies that have gone from unders to overs and vice versa.

Tbh I would go and get a consultation with a BAAPS surgeon, who is obviously the most qualified to give you his opinion.

Also the look you are trying to achieve will affect placement.

Sorry you are worried about your op, I hope it's not too painful at the moment.

There are lots of really experienced ladies on here that can help you x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th September 2013, 1:58 pm

It might be worth looking into the surgeons that you have already seen, to find out whether thats just their preference, or whether its the right choice for you. Some surgeons 'only do' one placement because theyre good at it, not because its right for the patient.

It also depends how big you're going too. Unders may give a little more support to an implant. But if you do a lot of upper body workouts, then this wouldnt be the best option.

Like the girls say, it might be best to go see a baaps member for another opinion
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels2013 26th September 2013, 2:17 pm

Hello to both of you,

Yes very true, maybe I can have either or two it's what surgeon prefers to do but not necessarily right for me, mmmm interesting lol

I have around 300's now and so don't want to go much bigger so been told they would take 325, 345 and 365 into theatre and would only know then which is best fit,

Yes maybe unders would help with less sagging and more support, no I don't do too much exercise lol so would be ok there lol

Yes there are amazing experienced ladies here and I'm taking on board everything that's being said and it is helping me through this "painful, stressful" period lol !!!!

Thanks girls and keep sending that info if you know anything that may help:bighug: 

angel x x x x x x x x x
Angels2013
Angels2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 26th September 2013, 2:37 pm

I agree it's probably because you can have both. I've had a consultation who suggested unders and another who suggested overs, and then a consultation with my now chosen surgeon who has said the choice is up to me, but he would prefer to do partials as the implant would look more natural and more supported on me... I went away and had a think, and did further research and I am happy to have unders for me but it is a very individual decision. From what I have read it is a more tricky procedure for the surgeon to do unders, so my only suggestion would be to see a BAAPS surgeon, and see why he would offer unders and then how may he has done/how regularly he performs them. Good luck :D xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels2013 26th September 2013, 3:52 pm

Hi Gleaming,

Yes very true and yes I will do , thank you xxxxxxx
Angels2013
Angels2013
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down