Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Bra advice

+3
RayRayT
Nicole
Selena8683
7 posters

Go down

Sports Bra advice Empty Sports Bra advice

Post by Selena8683 24th June 2013, 9:27 pm

Hi Girls,

So it my first day back at work today and I wore my very comfy Shock Absorber, however, I have a bit of an issue with this bra. (for the first week post op I was wearing a Macom) 

I have, shall we say very prominent nipples....they could literally poke an eye out, lol! Because the Shock Absorber is more 'cupped' compared to the Macom and because the material around the nipple area isn't as thick as the Macom I feel like under clothes my boobs have taken on a 'Madonna boob cone' look! Not what I'm after! Lol!

It may just be me thinking this but I spent the day at work sort of slouching when sitting and standing so they didn't look like they were protruding off my chest (I have back and neck ache now!).

Can anyone recommend any sports bras where the material is sort of 'thicker' around that area? xxxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Sports Bra advice Empty Re: Sports Bra advice

Post by Nicole 24th June 2013, 9:37 pm

which shock absorber do you have? i have the run and its pretty thick, flattens my nipples... the macom i was poking out of lol. Have you tried getting nipple covers? or even trying cotton pads?
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 24th June 2013, 9:47 pm

Mine are the active classic support ones. Maybe I should try the run ones that you have....don't get me wrong, I am STILL poking out of the Macom, but way worse in these Shock Absorbers I have! I may have to try the nipple covers though, just for the next 5 weeks at least. I'm hoping once all my swelling has gone down that my flippin' nipples will a bit as well! xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 24th June 2013, 9:54 pm

they sell them in bravissimo and debenhams, maybe pop down and see if they help at all? i'm not an expert on sports bras but i'd doubt any would be very thick as they're designed to let your skin 'breathe' during exercise and all that? shrug
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 24th June 2013, 9:56 pm

Yeah, I think you'd be right with that theory Nicole. I had a try on of some M&S ones on my lunch break today and had the same problem! Thanks for your help hun xxx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 24th June 2013, 10:05 pm

It's annoying isn't it, lol. I just took to pretty much wearing looser clothes for the last 6 wks! I found my macoms the best for comfort and squishing down my nipples. My tried on various sports bras as well but known had the fit and comfort to justify buying. Glad I didn't buy too much as I had been wearing the wrong size! X
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th June 2013, 10:20 pm

Definitely the Triumph Triaction Extreme. They're really snug on your boobs but give them a good shape and no nipple pointing in those lol. They're cut lower in the front than a lot of other bras too so make your wardrobe a lot more accessible to wear with it.

You could always try just covering your nips with a round cotton make-up... Or some women use breast feeding pads to cover them. 

There's always a way around it.

I personally just used the cotton pads, they're nice and comfy too for when your nipples go through that over sensitive period. Not that you'll have that for sure, but if you do... These are fab. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 24th June 2013, 10:46 pm

I'd agree with the breast feeding pads they would be nice and comfy as well x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th June 2013, 6:39 am

Wow selena your avi looks amazing!
When I tried the macoms on being pre ba they show my nipples even now lol... I brought the m&s zip up ones for afterwards and they work for me (could be a different story after my ba I know)but try them out see what you think! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 25th June 2013, 6:47 am

I wore the b4490 shock absorber, and there was defiantly no nipples peeking out in that lol! As already said try popping a cotton make up pad in your bra over your nipples, that should help.
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 25th June 2013, 8:32 am

jenniferrf1 wrote:Wow selena your avi looks amazing!
When I tried the macoms on being pre ba they show my nipples even now lol... I brought the m&s zip up ones for afterwards and they work for me (could be a different story after my ba I know)but try them out see what you think! :) xx
I thought that too Jen PRE BA but when I had boobs to put in them it didn't seem to notice so much. 

I think it's a case of trying loads on until you find the right one for you, what I thought I would like and fit actually didn't when I had my swollen boobs. M&S zip ups where ouchy, I couldn't even do it up in a 36E! lol. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 25th June 2013, 8:47 am

That's good then :) im not worried about my nipples showing in the macom really because obviously no one will see it apart from the luck OH lol..

Sorry you didn't get on with the m&s ones... ive tried on a triumph tri action extreme one and really liked it so am going to go back to try that after my BA xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 25th June 2013, 7:02 pm

Thanks for all the input girls! I went and bought the Triumph Triaction today......much better! Although I did go and buy some of those breast feeding pads to wear with my Shock Absorbers as it seems a shame not to wear them! xx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th June 2013, 8:07 pm

Glad you're find the Triumph better hun. I thought it was like a wonder bra! Lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena8683 25th June 2013, 8:53 pm

Loving that it is lower cut Cookie! Definitely the most flattering sports bra I've owned! xx
Selena8683
Selena8683
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th June 2013, 9:40 pm

Me too Selena. It was actually voted best overall sportsbra too for support in a media survey. :ok: Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 26th June 2013, 6:12 am

I've tried it on without boobs lol and really liked it so I'm planning on buying one once I've had my BA and know more what size I'm looking at xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down