Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little moan!

4 posters

Go down

A little moan!  Empty A little moan!

Post by Katiebrad 6th June 2013, 3:28 pm

I have a consultation booked next week and since booking I heard about a promotion where they offered soft touch for free as a promotion. When I asked if they would be doing this again I got told no and then told the price they are offering is "normal market price" with other company's. Feel like I'm buying a knock of handbag not having major surgery lol. Xx
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

A little moan!  Empty Re: A little moan!

Post by COOKIE 6th June 2013, 4:27 pm

Its disgusting isn't it.

These 'offers' are what BAAPS want regulated. They're there to entice women to buy like you do on impulse when you go clothes shopping. Its the same thing with these offers, designed to get you to book 'on the day'

You've no time for thought, no room for other consultations or you might miss out!

You could possibly be jumping into the worst decision made by jumping at offers and the sooner this industry is regulated the better for all women having this procedure.

Having a BA, is about searching for that 'bargain boob job' its about YOU and getting the very best surgeon you can find to perform a procedure that will be life changing.

These offers, like you say take away from the seriousness of what will be happening to a woman and its all rubbish anyway. If you want that price from them.... That offer will ALWAYS be there from the clinics who offer them if you push hard enough. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 6th June 2013, 4:36 pm

I agree with cookie! It's not about the offer they have at that time, it's about finding the right surgeon for you! However you will probably find that on the day of your consultation, you will be told of some offer for that day or week to try and get you to book on the same day xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th June 2013, 6:12 pm

These 'offers' are always there you just have to push for them. Haggling with some clinics is expected unfortunatley.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebrad 6th June 2013, 7:55 pm

I'm not too bothered about the "offers" I was more questioning why it was one thing for some people and another for someone else. I used to be so frustrated at not having my surgery but these last 4 months I have come to learn so much and I'm so thankful I'm still pre op! X
Katiebrad
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down