Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts?

+5
balamoryyellfruit
kelly1990
Jessicalucyxx
jenniferrf1
misswillis
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts? Empty Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts?

Post by misswillis 21st May 2013, 8:41 am

Hey Guys!!
Have had a look at other peoples topics regarding tuberous breasts as I think mine are slightly tuberous!! Would really appreciate if people would share their stories with me (and pics once I get active member status!!). I mainly want to know have dramatically your boobs changed shape (cone to round), which surgeon and company you used and are you happy with everything?
Thanks everyone x
misswillis
misswillis
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts? Empty Re: Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts?

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 8:49 am

Hey,
I have tuberous breasts, not as much as the ones you see when you google it but they are pointy outwards sort of not down and obviously my reason for having a BA.
Its more common than i thought. Sometimes a BA is fine but othertimes a areola reduction or a uplift maybe required.
Im having just a BA to correct mine as they arent too bad. From what ive seen, a lot of girls have been really happy with their results.
Im going to book my BA date today and meet my surgeon this afternoon so i will let you know excatly what implant im having and i can give you more info aswell :)
Update you tonight hun
Jen xx
Ps, i havnt got pictures yet but when i do ill be more than happy to share with you xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts? Empty Re: Those who have had BA with tuberous breasts?

Post by misswillis 21st May 2013, 8:53 am

Aww thankyou for your reply!! Good luck with everything I am so excited for you!! Mine are very mild too...but I feel like I have quite big, puffy nips :(
misswillis
misswillis
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 8:57 am

Same here! I was considering an areola reduction but were all different and all four surgeons i saw said it wasnt required so were see! My biggest worry is getting rid of the pointy look when i have my BA but the girls on here have assured me it will be fine haha :) Cant wait to have round boobies instead! :)
Thank you, Ill let you know xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misswillis 21st May 2013, 9:04 am

So excited for you!!! And very jealous! Who are you going with?x
misswillis
misswillis
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 9:05 am

Haha, im excited for you to start your BA jouney too! its so exciting,
Im going with transform and mr meleagros xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicalucyxx 21st May 2013, 1:49 pm

Hey girls, mine are also slightly tuberous....the old puffy nips! i'm just having implants to correct this, My surgeon is positive this will correct them wooo! Jennifer I'm on the same page as you haha my biggest concern is correcting the pointyness! Seriously cone snapped boobies are not attractive to look at bring on round boobies dance
Good luck misswillis with the start of your BA journey!
Xx

Jessicalucyxx
Jessicalucyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 21st May 2013, 2:59 pm

My nips are puffy! Its horrible isn't it!? Hoping to correct this with just a ba, been told that i don't need an uplift. I think the nips will require a reduction of some sort but we'll see! x
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicalucyxx 21st May 2013, 3:21 pm

It's awful!!! The shape of them and the puffy nipple bothers me more than the actual size! Well that's good news you don't require an uplift, what sort of size are you currently? xx
Jessicalucyxx
Jessicalucyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 5:40 pm

Well ive met my surgeon and gone through it all again with him,
Im having 410ccs, no uplift required. He did say that i could have an areola reduction at at later date if i wanted but that he didn't think i needed one.
Im having overs and he said that he thinks that his will fix the pointyness. Woohooo :) good news for us all with these pointy boobs haha ;) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 21st May 2013, 6:12 pm

Well this sounds like me ladies so ask away, i'm 6 weeks post op on saturday so will answer any questions i can for you =] and if any of you want to see my picture trail let me know. x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 6:14 pm

Ohhhh me please balamory :D :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 21st May 2013, 6:19 pm

PMd you but not updated in ages. Shall have to update tonight =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 21st May 2013, 6:19 pm

Actually babe could I have a look too pls xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 21st May 2013, 6:29 pm

PMd you too =] x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 21st May 2013, 7:23 pm

I'm currently wearing a 32b bra which is tight around the band but if i wear a 34b then i just struggle to fill it. I have to wear push up or plunge bras with loads of padding to achieve any sort of cleavage because there's just no roundness on the top of the breast. When I've booked my consultation with the hospital and the surgeon who i want it done with then I'll start a picture trail. This sote is amazing, i wouldn't have known that tuberpus breasts and puffy nipples are quite common if it wasn't for here!x
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 21st May 2013, 7:46 pm

Same here kelly, i didn't even realise i had tuberous breasts until i joined this forum, i thought they was just horrible and pointy so im glad that im not alone and they can finally be sorted out! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicalucyxx 21st May 2013, 10:27 pm

Kelly I have to do the same wearing padded and plunge bras, the top of my boobs are so flat theres no roundness at all, I couldn't wear a non padded bra there would just be a huge gap! Poor us...but hey atleast we can finally get this sorted and feel slightly more 'normal' xx
Jessicalucyxx
Jessicalucyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicalucyxx 21st May 2013, 10:28 pm

Congratulations Jennifer on booking!! congrats xx
Jessicalucyxx
Jessicalucyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 22nd May 2013, 7:55 am

Its kind of like they haven't gone through the final stages in developing isn't it? I know there are alot of people who have worse breasts, like those with severe asymmetry so i sometimes feel selfish for wanting a ba but I've been unhappy since a teenager and its defo time to have them done! Cant wait to book in!!x
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 22nd May 2013, 10:37 am

I know what you mean, its horrible! the only bras i own are padded so it will be so nice when were all able to wear normaly bras! Woohoo :)
Glad im not alone girls, and thanks jessica! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessicalucyxx 22nd May 2013, 11:22 am

Yes exactly, they have not changed shape since I was like 14, I kept thinking 'surely they have got to change soon!' And they never got round to developing grrr!
But it can be sorted so YAY Exciting times yahoo xx
Jessicalucyxx
Jessicalucyxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly1990 22nd May 2013, 11:35 am

Not long for you ladies to wait now!! Make sure you do a picture trail!xx
kelly1990
kelly1990
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 22nd May 2013, 12:10 pm

Hey ladies, I had significantly tuberous breasts with huge puffy nips and nearly no boob! After breastfeeding they became sagged skin with huge nips. I'm now 2 months PO and I couldn't be happier with the result. My nips are still large but I'm happy I didn't have the reduction of lift some PSs suggested and went with a BA with a lowered crease. I had Mr Frati and u can see my stats below and on the left. Overall very happy with the result though my right boob hasn't dropped yet and I can c my old crease but I'm hoping in time that will get sorted out .x good luck for all u girls about to have ur BA xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by misswillis 22nd May 2013, 2:15 pm

balamoryyellfruit wrote:Well this sounds like me ladies so ask away, i'm 6 weeks post op on saturday so will answer any questions i can for you =] and if any of you want to see my picture trail let me know. x x x
I would love to once I get active status x
misswillis
misswillis
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next