Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports bra- op on Monday, too small??

+2
COOKIE
alipops66
6 posters

Go down

Sports bra- op on Monday, too small?? Empty Sports bra- op on Monday, too small??

Post by alipops66 16th May 2013, 11:11 pm

Hi girls
My op is on Monday and my Pcc advised me to get 32DD and 34DD Sports bras, I have got both but even now just tried on the Both of them and the 32 barely does up and the 34 just about does up. Was gonna try and get the next biggest size so do I get a 32E or a 34E? It confuses me lol. Just don't want to have one too small as il be on my own and won't have anyone to run out and get me one.... Thanks xxx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Sports bra- op on Monday, too small?? Empty Re: Sports bra- op on Monday, too small??

Post by COOKIE 16th May 2013, 11:21 pm

The rule of thumb is that if you go up a band size, you come down a cupsize hun :ok:

So if you're needing a 36 band, you're looking to get a 36D xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Sports bra- op on Monday, too small?? Empty Re: Sports bra- op on Monday, too small??

Post by alipops66 16th May 2013, 11:28 pm

Ah right I get it - iv never been a 36 - I'm usually small a 10/12 in most things, do sports bras come up smaller or are they meant to be Really tight???
Xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th May 2013, 11:34 pm

Which sportsbra did you get hun?

Generally they 'should' be true to size but just like with clothing manufacturers, you can buy a dress made by one shop/designer in a size 10 and from another a similar dress could come a size 12! Screwy

It sounds like the one you've bought is teeny though! If the 34 just about does up I'd be inclined to get a 38 back too in this particular babe to accommodate any swelling you might have, or buy bra extenders.

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 16th May 2013, 11:38 pm

It's a zip up at the front one , g shock absorber I think? So cant use extenders... Ah pants, is it worth having a lady in the shop fit me into one and explain situation? As will exchange the smallest one I bought from therexx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th May 2013, 11:40 pm

Sounds like it hun if that's the one you want.

If its a zip up front one you're after and you have difficulty getting that one in a larger band then I can personally recommend the M&S zipped front babe. These are true to size and VERY comfortable. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 17th May 2013, 12:00 am

Ah ideal I will try there then, I only got zip up As it looked the nicest out of the selection in the shop :-//// prob a bad move but I was completely clueless!!

Will go to m and s I think :/) Thanks Cookie!
Xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th May 2013, 12:08 am

No probs hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 17th May 2013, 9:02 am

I got the m and s one after cookies recommendation and it's really good quality and seems pretty sturdy:) xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 17th May 2013, 10:21 am

I have the macom bra so you just order your back size as the cups stretch to adjust to your size and it so so comfy, I really recommend them. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by lisaB75 17th May 2013, 12:19 pm

I've also got the Macom bra all you need is your back size. x
lisaB75
lisaB75
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 17th May 2013, 12:47 pm

There won't be time to get a Macon for Monday! If you go into anywhere like debenhams or m&s they will all measure you huni x I used the shock absorber, fantastic sports bra! I also used the Macon and the m&s high impact sports bras. The shock absorber is available at debenhams aswell x good luck x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 17th May 2013, 5:44 pm

Hiya all - I went to banburys and got an Anita sports bra - got measured around my band size and they said I'm def a 32 ATM so have got a 34 too, but the Anita has a back 3 setting fastener so should be ok :-) thanks!! Xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RayRayT 17th May 2013, 6:01 pm

Phew, glad your all sorted now :)
If you did want to order a macom too I ordered mine on last Friday and received it on Tues with normal delivery. xx
RayRayT
RayRayT
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 17th May 2013, 7:37 pm

Glad your sorted now hun x you should try and get some extenders aswell! The swelling can get quite bad in the early days xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by alipops66 17th May 2013, 8:59 pm

Ok I will pick up extenders too - thank you all :-) 2 days left eeeek! Xx
alipops66
alipops66
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down