Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting measured.........

5 posters

Go down

Getting measured......... Empty Getting measured.........

Post by melstar82 2nd May 2013, 3:44 pm

Hi Girls!

Now I am getting ahead of myself! i'm only 6 days post BA. But I've been thinking about getting measured and wondering where the best place is, any recommendations? I won't until 6 weeks. Bravissimo seems to be a really popular choice, but I really don't think i'm going to be a D cup, a C hopefully!

I was a bit silly and went online and did one of those calculators, stupid I know! and it said I was a 36A!!! on a couple of them. My band only measures 32, so how would it be a 36?! Surely this would be baggy!? I was an A before, would be so gutted if I was still. I read on here all the time not to do this, but I did, what an idiot! I've just made myself feel really disappointed now! :doh:

Also, another question. My PS told me not to wear a sports bra for a week, which i've done. When choosing a sports bra should I ask his advice for sizing or just get a few more and see what feels ok. I have a Macom one, in a medium, but when the swelling goes done I think the band will be too loose.

Thanks for reading XXX
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Getting measured......... Empty Re: Getting measured.........

Post by Lisa34 2nd May 2013, 3:54 pm

Bravissimo will measure you for a sports bra, but you could also try debenhams they have quite a big range. M&s also do really comfy sports bras x don't listen to the online calculators hun, they told me I was an A cup, yet measured a 32/30 F in two other places lol x
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 2nd May 2013, 5:18 pm

Melstar, they'd said 36 because many add 4 to what u actually measure, so 32+4=36. As Lisa said I wouldn't listen to those online calculators I'd go and get measured at either debenhams, boux avenue or bravissimo, they all have a sports bra range xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 2nd May 2013, 6:02 pm

I worked mine out using a tape measure and Bravissimo measured me the same.
My underbust measurement is about 31 so I would rather wear 32" bands.
The fullest part measures 36" so based on that I worked out that if that measurement was 32 it would be A, 33 would be B, 34 a C and so on. I did this to give me a rough idea of what bras to try when I went for sneaky try ons!,,,
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 2nd May 2013, 6:59 pm

Bravissimo is the best place to get measured by far x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Redtulip123 2nd May 2013, 7:12 pm

Def get measured and fitted because even though I had worked out my size correctly not every style the girl brought out in Bravissimo fitted my boob shape. Have tried the same size bras in other shops and they don't look right so am going to stick with Bravissimo and being properly fitted each time I buy.
Redtulip123
Redtulip123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 2nd May 2013, 7:49 pm

Thanks girls, feeling a lot more reassured! Knew I shouldn't listen to those calculators! seems odd they add on to your band size doesn't it! Would bravissimo still measure me then? suppose they just wouldn't have anything for me to try if i'm less than a D. Have a few places to get measured though, thank youuu! At the moment they are still really firm and wouldn't even settle into bra cups anyway, got over excited!

Bit of a difference Lisa! A and then really an F, way off the mark. Love this forum, the 'support' in BJSf really lives it to it's name!
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angie8131 2nd May 2013, 8:07 pm

I'm sure ur perfectly fine to shop at bravissimo, don't judge by what u think u look like... I'd say I look like a C but measured an E in boux avenue and still waiting to get measured at bravissimo. Honestly, have u ever heard of anyone getting measured and measuring less or even what they thought they'd be?? It's always more and we're always surprised. That's cuz of what our perceptions of size r. So go measured when ur ok to do so and I'm looking forward to read about how pleasantly surprised u r at ur size xx
angie8131
angie8131
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1404

Back to top Go down

Post by melstar82 2nd May 2013, 8:26 pm

You're so right Angie! Not once have I heard anyone on here measuring less than what they thought! can't quite believe it when it's me, my goal was to have boobies, I keep remembering that! and I've certainly got that! Will def update on my size! You're looking F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! by the way, note the capitals!!!! Stars
melstar82
melstar82
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down