Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery

+4
jenniferrf1
Lisa34
Nicole
COOKIE
8 posters

Go down

1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery Empty 1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery

Post by COOKIE 17th April 2013, 6:43 pm

Research has revealed that a quarter of men (24 per cent) would like their partner to have cosmetic surgery in order to improve their looks.

Liposuction came out as the most popular choice of treatment with 57 per cent of the male vote, followed by breast enlargement and dental surgery.

Men were asked: 'Would you like your partner to undergo cosmetic surgery to improve their looks?' to which an overwhelming 24 per cent said yes.

A fifth (19 per cent) said they were unsure while 19 per cent said they wouldn't want their partner to undergo surgery.

The study of 1,248 British men was part of research into relationships.

Participants who said they would like their partner to undergo cosmetic surgery were then asked: 'What surgical enhancement do you think would improve your partner's looks the most?', and invited to choose from a list of answers.

Respondents were then asked, 'Would you ever tell your partner that you think surgery would improve their looks?'.

Just over a tenth (12 per cent) admitted that they would actually tell their partner.

When asked to elaborate on this, the biggest reason for not telling their partner was because they didn't think their looks could be improved at 76 per cent.

52 per cent said that they 'wouldn't want to upset' their partner. 23 per cent said they wouldn't tell their partner for fear of 'causing an argument'.

A spokesman for VoucherCodesPro.co.uk, who conducted the survey said: 'It seems that twelve per cent of men are either braver, or possibly, more stupid than me. It would take somebody with a fair amount of courage to tell their partner that they'd benefit from cosmetic surgery.

Boys' surgery wish list
1. Liposuction - 57%
2. Breast enlargement - 49%
3. Dental Surgery - 42%
4. Nose job - 38%
5. Botox to remove wrinkles - 34%

'Whilst the majority of respondents are very happy with the way their partner looks, it seems that a good proportion would be willing to let them try and improve their natural appearance if they had the opportunity.

'But, perhaps sensibly, a larger proportion would refrain from telling them this.

Source HERE

I think my husband is the exception to the rule... Not only would he not tell me he wouldn't want me to have cosmetic surgery, but he is very much against it.

I remember when I had my first op and we drove into the hospital car park. As I went to get out of the car he grabbed my arm and told me I still had time to change my mind. He didnt care about the loss of money, he just wanted me to know this wasn't something he wanted at all and he loved me just how I was bless him.

A nice sentiment from him but right at that time he just got on my nerves and I told the poor man to just shut up, get me bag and lets go hahahaha.

He still misses me oldies he says, but he likes the newbies too. Xx

COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery Empty Re: 1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery

Post by Nicole 17th April 2013, 6:58 pm

my OH is against surgery too. He didn't want me to get my boobs done but respected my decision as it was something i'd been planning since way before i met him. But he gets really upset if i talk about getting anything else done xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery Empty Re: 1/4 of all men want their partner to have surgery

Post by Lisa34 17th April 2013, 7:14 pm

Aww cookie, that's very sweet of your husband x my OH always told me he didn't want me to have surgery and that he loved me just as I was, then when I was ready to book he got quite excited and talked about size shape, when can he touch them etc! And when I had surgery he hardly spoke to me, he has since admitted that he was feeling a little insecure, I also think he was scared about what they would look like and also hurting me! But now he loves them, he will touch at every given chance, and to be honest, it's worked wonders in the bedroom! X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 18th April 2013, 6:13 pm

Thats sooo cheeky!!
Im getting my BA for Me but my boyf (of 4 years) is happy for me to go ahead although he says hes happy with how i am at the moment.
However i know that this will make me feel so much more confident and in proportion that it can only do good things for our relationship!!
If he told me i need liposuction or a nose job however then its going to be a different story haha!! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 19th April 2013, 4:15 pm

I think that if you truly love someone, you wouldn't want to change anything about them. That's like saying, "I love you, but I'd love you so much more if you got your nose fixed!"
I'm assuming that they surveyed men who had been in relationships with women for a long time and that their appearance had changed over time due to the ageing process/having kids/putting on weight etc?
xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 19th April 2013, 5:00 pm

I'd tell a boyfriend to **** off if he suggested I get surgery or told me I'd look better if I had this/that/the other done.. I got my boobs done for me. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 19th April 2013, 5:29 pm

MarieMc85 wrote:I think that if you truly love someone, you wouldn't want to change anything about them. That's like saying, "I love you, but I'd love you so much more if you got your nose fixed!"
I'm assuming that they surveyed men who had been in relationships with women for a long time and that their appearance had changed over time due to the ageing process/having kids/putting on weight etc?
xxx

I love my OH to bits, but i do want him to lose weight/tone up. Not that i think he's fat at all, i think he's fine but he gets really down about it and so I want him too because I know it'll make him a happier and person and more confident in himself? It's a shame they haven't shown us the context in which these questions have been asked, cos I could imagine a lot of guys 'wanting' their partner to have surgery if they know it's something their partner wanted and would make their partner happy? not because they themselves think their missus needs a better nose/bigger boobs? kinda thing xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 19th April 2013, 8:58 pm

I agree Newboobz, it does come across in a negative way doesn't it?

If someone wants to do something to make themselves feel better and they are supporting them, then that's fine

Xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 20th April 2013, 4:21 pm

My hubby didn't want me to have surgery but he loves my new boobs. Keep having to swot him away shrug would never get surgery for anyone but myself tho x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th April 2013, 4:29 pm

Think im the exception. my husband wanted me to have my BA as he knew its what id wanted for a very long time and he knew id be happier xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th April 2013, 4:30 pm

Lisa can ijust say ur avi is amazing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th April 2013, 4:31 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:Lisa can ijust say ur avi is amazing xx

Agreed yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 20th April 2013, 5:32 pm

cookie wrote:
tinkerbell24 wrote:Lisa can ijust say ur avi is amazing xx

Agreed yes xx

30F-32F's them bad boys :ok: don't think i have ever seen a bad avi in all honesty shrug x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down