Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can my partner stay with me after my op?

+2
SG007
Dancing_Diva
6 posters

Go down

Can my partner stay with me after my op? Empty Can my partner stay with me after my op?

Post by Dancing_Diva 13th October 2009, 8:09 am

My partner is coming to the hospital with me on my op day, I was just wondering whether he is allowed to stay in the hospital while I'm having my op, and will he be allowed to stay with me after Ive come back from recovery and back in my roon? or is he only allowed to come and collect me at the end of the day? Sorry if this sounds waffly! ha ha x
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Can my partner stay with me after my op? Empty Re: Can my partner stay with me after my op?

Post by SG007 13th October 2009, 8:56 am

I should think its the same for all hospitals. He will be allowed to stay with you all day but will have to leave when visiting times are over. To be fair you will be fine with that as you will prob be quite groggy and will jus want to sleep haha (make sure he takes some good books/magazines)

xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Can my partner stay with me after my op? Empty Re: Can my partner stay with me after my op?

Post by Jemmy 13th October 2009, 10:38 am

Mine Came in with me at 7am and left at 9.30pm. They were lovely to him all day. It should be fine x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 13th October 2009, 11:00 am

Spire were great with mine, tho he had to go to work, he came back very late in evening they even made him a sandwich!

I was happy when he left as I fell asleep! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 13th October 2009, 4:55 pm

Thats fab thanks girls, I am a big pansy really, I'm sure I wont be much company being sleepy and groggy but I know he wants to be there, plus he is my chauffeur lol! x
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 13th October 2009, 9:15 pm

Mine stayed with me all day. I think visiting hrs finished at 9.00, but i'm sure he stayed till about 10, they were very relaxed about it.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th October 2009, 10:28 pm

Mine stayed with me, he wasn't allowed to wait in my room while I was having my op, he had to wait in the waiting room and they had tea and coffee and magazines in there for him and he's nosy so was watching all the people coming in or waiting for cabs and trying to guess what they were having or had done, probably text all his mates. As soon as I was back in my room they went to get him. He was so tired and annoying me moaning so I sent him back to the hotel so I could get some peace. Had a lovely chat with my mum on my mobile, text my friends from work and sent them a pic of my bandaged boobs and watched lots of TV and drunk lots of tea and ate loads. I was a day case so just rang my OH when I would be allowed to go home (like a typical bloke he was late).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down