Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 week post op check - scar not healed properly

3 posters

Go down

6 week post op check - scar not healed properly Empty 6 week post op check - scar not healed properly

Post by rubylily 22nd March 2013, 2:17 pm

Hey girls - I just had my 6 week post op check and my ps said one of my vertical lollipop scars hasn't healed as well as it could have done - its red and a bit sore.

He asked me if I smoke which I don't!

Has anyone else had this? He put a plaster on am hoping it will heal soon as I'm sure I've done everything I can to help it xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

6 week post op check - scar not healed properly Empty Re: 6 week post op check - scar not healed properly

Post by COOKIE 22nd March 2013, 3:01 pm

I've had problems healing lovely... Even now, I still have a few scabs (EW! Hate that word) so still healing due to being allergic to to the disolvable suctures.

I wouldn't worry too much lovely. Its not infected so that's good. You're just taking a little longer to heal.

Make sure you're having a healthy diet. Up your protein intake as protein is a good source to help the body heal.. I added an egg a day to my already healthy diet.

I'm surprised he's put a plaster on it if its not oozing or anything and is just red? Are you OK to shower still? What follow ups have been planned to monitor the healing hun? X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6 week post op check - scar not healed properly Empty Re: 6 week post op check - scar not healed properly

Post by rubylily 22nd March 2013, 3:05 pm

Hey he put plaster on it as said maybe rubbing on bra not helping said I can remove to shower etc..

It's only a tiny red patch so small plaster not oozing or anything.its annoying 6 weeks later!!!

Good advice re diet I will add an egg or cheese to my diet..

Next app is 3 months away so ill keep an eye on it myself and hope clears up..
Got sis wedding tmw so need to be extra careful!

How are your scars now? Xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd March 2013, 3:19 pm

Awww thank you for asking hun Hug Mine are doing better now babe. Just one hole left still oozing but its slowly scabbing over now, so not far being healed - yay lol. X

Another tip for you is to get lots of fresh air to the wound, so for maybe an hour a day when you have time open the window, lay on the bed with the wound exposed and let the fresh air get to the wound. I did this every day after showering, I then put the hairdryer on cool so the wound was fully dry and then lay and get the air to them. You'll be really surprised at the difference in healing when you get more protein and get that fresh air on the wound babe.

Its soon heal though - dont worry. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Totty1982 22nd March 2013, 3:54 pm

Hey hun I had this also, my R incision didn't heal
As well for some reason and two little holes kept oouzing. He gave me another course of anti biotics and then a little bit of stitch came out with one of the scabs, yuk! Anyways used panty liners as advises by cookie just to stop my bras rubbing on the incisions plus when I was at home I took my bra off and was just very careful when moving around the house as they were not supported. Doing all these things helped and they are all healed but took
A few weeks. If he thought it was infected I'm sure he would have given you tablets but with no yellow oouzing you should be ok just keep a close eye on it and if unsure then def go back x x
Totty1982
Totty1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 332

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 22nd March 2013, 7:07 pm

I've checked it over and it's where the crease is and the support bra must be rubbing that spot.
I haven't given them hardly any fresh air - from Sunday I'll try to do an hour a day with the window open to see if that helps...

I think I've gotten a bit over confident with carrying stuff/arms up in the air etc cos I felt fine but maybe I need to take a step back.

Thanks for your tips ladies... padding sounds good too.

Will definitely be bearing all of this in mind at the wedding tomorrow... xxxx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 25th March 2013, 2:44 pm

Well the wedding was a success although I'm sore now! Put tape on my scars and wore a strapless bra with no underwire however all the champagne and dancing has taken its toll and I probably over did it!

Will take it easy from here on in with the healing and keep bra off for an hour a day with window open.

I ordered those nice bras from figleaves cookie as they didn't have any nice ones in m and s! Xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down