Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast implants make sex more enjoyable

+5
MarieMc85
tinkerbell24
julie64
Lauraloubell
COOKIE
9 posters

Go down

Breast implants make sex more enjoyable Empty Breast implants make sex more enjoyable

Post by COOKIE 26th February 2013, 2:24 pm

Of the women who participated in an online survey, 61 percent said that they were having more sex.

And even more significantly, 70 percent admitted that their sex life satisfaction had remarkably improved since their enlargements.

A popular website conducted the poll over a two week period and asked breast augmentation patients to rate their sex experiences since their operations.

The findings showed that those who had undergone enhancements or contouring were able to achieve orgasm more easily and were overall more easily aroused.

“The poll results are not surprising. I see a transformation in what patients wear and how they carry themselves in the office after having a breast augmentation,” a major newspaper quoted Dr. Andrew P. Trussler M.D., a plastic surgeon in the Dallas area, and Plastic Surgery Assistant Professor for the University of Texas, as telling the website.

“In my personal observation, women definitely feel more confident after the procedure, and you can easily see how that improved confidence will lead to improvements in other areas of their lives,” he said.

A source corroborated the findings of the survey saying that the enhancement enables one to enjoy the sexual experience more freely.

“I completely agree with this because if there has always been a part of your body that you’ve felt self-conscious about while in an intimate situation, then that definitely affects your confidence and therefore ability to relax and enjoy yourself,” the source said.

“After having gone from an 32A cup to a 32FF, all of a sudden, the part of my body that had always been an embarrassment to me, became something that I was proud of and could feel confident while being with a partner.

“It is not just about the ability to impress a man. It’s about feeling self-confident within, which enables you to enjoy a sexual experience more freely and uninhibited,” the source said.

Almost one million women in the U.S. have received breast enhancements in the last three years that cost between 6-10,000 dollars.

On a scale of 1-10, 28 percent of the women who took part in the survey admitted that their sex lives had improved by more four points and 7.5 in 10 said the procedure was ‘worth it’.

“I don’t believe breasts are just for a man’s pleasure. If a woman embraces her own body and feels empowered by it, then she will enjoy herself more,” the source added.

Source HERE
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Breast implants make sex more enjoyable Empty Re: Breast implants make sex more enjoyable

Post by Lauraloubell 26th February 2013, 2:50 pm

Ask me when I've not got a post surgery bra on with sanitary pads stuck in it Breast implants make sex more enjoyable 557141
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Breast implants make sex more enjoyable Empty Re: Breast implants make sex more enjoyable

Post by julie64 26th February 2013, 4:26 pm

Haha!! The way mine are feeling today (12 days PO), its bad enough wearing a bra, let alone anything else!!! So sore, like a neuralgia, is this common??
julie64
julie64
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th February 2013, 4:30 pm

i would say it does ive been at it non stop since a few days after op!!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 26th February 2013, 11:09 pm

Tink Shocked tee hee, good for you. I feel much more confident, more "womanly" I've noticed it even talking to strangers about completely non sexual things, so inevitable that it will follow in to the bedroom I suppose. xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th February 2013, 7:51 pm

I definitely agree with this. I feel so much more confident in my body since I had my BA. I was a pear shape before but now I am an hour glass which men love! I love being able to fill out my clothes and I no longer have to worry about my boobs disappearing when I lie on my back! xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 27th February 2013, 8:29 pm

Laura your first post made me laugh!
Ad 100% agree although things have slowed down lately due to lack of sleep thanks to a teething 7momth old lol xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 27th February 2013, 10:03 pm

Interesting to read. Will see how mine goes after my op, not that im complaining at the mo Blush
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 28th February 2013, 11:37 am

Haha i'm the same Loclo! I'm not doing too shabby pre-ba so post-ba i should be going great guns Hysterical i shall warn the husband in good time x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 28th February 2013, 11:47 am

Interesting, must admit havn't had much naughty time since my op. Even tho we have lots of other stuff going on, I do think my other half is a little bit scared of them ! Im nearly 3 weeks post op now and he is always fretting about me lifting things and not over doing it etc. Plus the sexy sports bra's aren't really helping x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraloubell 28th February 2013, 1:02 pm

I know what you mean about them being scared Jo. We've tried "it" a couple of times but he hasn't ventured anywhere near the new twins yet :)
It is definitely all in the way it makes us feel about our bodies. I've never been shy or prudish but I've definitely shyed away from certain things if I knew it would put my boobs in a bad light.
xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down