Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seen surgeon!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Seen surgeon!!!!!! Empty Seen surgeon!!!!!!

Post by Kurukullachis 14th February 2013, 11:51 am

Just finished seeing my surgeon for my post op check and had a PCc sit in... He asked me how I was (told me I look exhausted.. Wonderful!) ask about pain etc I told him one had settled but other hadnt.. Before he had a look he goes oh I remember you now lol then got my files out and said (before I got to ask) I had to change you from sub muscular to sub mammary (unders to overs) because when I opened you up the muscle was so tight. I said what ? And he went on to explain that unders do not work for me because my muscles are very strong (I do not go to the gym or any exercise other than walking btw) and they would not let go of the implant and were contracting constantly.. He said I had NO Capsular Contracture and he was very shocked as he was adamant that it was severe and causing the pain and distortion but the whole time it was my muscles.. Which explains why my right never dropped fully before and why i thought i was having a heart attack! i am so shocked. He said if I hadn't of had enough breast tissue (lucky I put on weight really!) then I would of been stuffed!

He said he thinks they've both settled well I said I don't think one has so was told to wait.. Wants to see me in 6 months time . Said I can wear underwires for special occasions (I won't!!) and can wear a soft bra for crufts... He thinks my scars have healed very well and very fast!!

Blooming PC kept butting her nose in which was doing my head in she told me the band of my bra is too tight (it's a 30 and it is a little tight this particular bra) and I should wear a 34!! I told her thanks but I'm fine and will be fitted by a professional.. The dr was like she's not a 34 she's small I used the smallest diameter implants because she's small (LOL LOL STUPID WOMAN!) .

Wants me in sports bras for another 3 weeks and to stay in them at night for longer,l and wants to see me in 6 months time.
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Seen surgeon!!!!!! Empty Re: Seen surgeon!!!!!!

Post by COOKIE 14th February 2013, 12:39 pm

Sound like all went very well Kuru. Pleased you got some answers too which must put paid to any questions you might have had before. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 14th February 2013, 12:47 pm

Yes I am pleased I didn't have to ask anything it was almost like he was reading my mind lol.

Baffled about the muscle business though but so glad he explained why and what he found when he opened me up.

I'm going to go and get fitted at the weekend I think :D
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 14th February 2013, 1:37 pm

Glad all went well for you x
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down