Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 day post op update!

4 posters

Go down

5 day post op update! Empty 5 day post op update!

Post by ladypom 4th February 2013, 12:30 pm

Hey girlies,
Havn't been very active been totally.. Exhausted lol!
So just wanna check some things are normal as have been freaking out about a few things lol.
Not really taking many panadol now, can move my arms properly but get muscle twitches?
Also my breasts are SO numb on the underside part, but they get itchy, but I think that's because I know I can't feel them haha. Freaks me out to try scratch too!
The other thing, when I got the drains out (byw, EW!) the swelling got so intense I had near enough monoboob!! So I Facebook messaged my surgeon this:
Hey Dr Tavakoli,
Day 3 after breast augmentation- they are miles further apart than i thought and quite low- is this normal? I have been sitting and sleeping totally upright, not even just elevated so they don't roll apart. All I read about is how high they should be at first and how much they drop so I am kinda panicking that they are going to be saggy with no cleavage :/ Also, the surgery didn't give me the card saying what implants I had- did you do the 375s or the 400s? And did I have smooth or textured implants? Because if smooth implants drop alot I don't want to look like a granny! I have rung the surgery a few times but havn't had a reply yet....

And now I feel really bad! Aargh.
Also, dressings and insions- my left incision is perfect, however the right one is kinda concave and slightly messy- is that normal?! And should I be changing them every day? Showering is a btch! Been sponge bathing and washing hair- incisions WILL get wet!
Anyway, so I guess what I'm after is just some confirmation that this is all normal lol!
Thanks dolls xox
ladypom
ladypom
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

5 day post op update! Empty Re: 5 day post op update!

Post by Kurukullachis 4th February 2013, 12:38 pm

You are very very early days. It is perfectly normal for your nipple to be low down post surgery. When your implants drop they won't sag it's the substance inside dropping so there is less upper pole and they're fuller at the bottom.

When is your follow up appointment I am sure you can get your warranties then if you haven't already got them, be sure to ask for them.

The numbness and the itching s normal as is the swelling too. Just keep rested. You should have an emergency number for your clinic for any problems. Happy healing
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2013, 1:23 pm

Not everyone's boobs sit high hun. Some ladies find find their boobs sit in the pocket from very early on and have very little swelling so I wouldn't worry about that too much righ now. And no matter which implant you had smooth or large they're only going to drop as low as the picket created for them.

Have you removed your dressings hun or did you go to your GP to have them checked? I know you had your surgery a long way from home didnt you so its difficult for I understand not having that immediate attention on hand for you.

Have you been told its ok to get your incisions wet this early post-op hun?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ladypom 4th February 2013, 1:34 pm

Yes they said I could get them wet but must blowdry them after..my partner has been changing them for me daily just to be safe with hygiene. So what do you think abou them being far apart? I do worry! Also, when should one start massaging? Also the sleeping is driving me insane!! Just want to sleep on my side and snuggle up lol! Would be fine if it were the 40 degree summers oz should have but in freezing in 18 lol.
ladypom
ladypom
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 4th February 2013, 1:39 pm

hey my boobs are really far apart too and im praying that im able to get some sort of cleavage i see my surgeon on thurs and this will be the first thing i want to talk about. i also had so much swelling i too had a monoboob happening but that has gone xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2013, 1:52 pm

ladypom wrote:Yes they said I could get them wet but must blowdry them after..my partner has been changing them for me daily just to be safe with hygiene.

Was your partner instructed to change your dressings daily from day 1 hun?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to ensure all is well.

Normally the dressings are left on for about a week to 10 days to ensure the wound is undisturbed allowing it good time to heal. Did your surgeon use glue over dissolvable stitches? And when will you be going for a wound check?

With you saying one of your wounds looks a bit 'messy' hun, it be best to get that checked by a doctor lovely. nothing to panic over but just to ensure all is well sweetness.

So what do you think abou them being far apart?

this is very normal early post-op hun. as they soften up they do start to come together. youll have exactly the same cleavage post-op as you did pre-op.

Also, when should one start massaging? [/Quite]

if you have textured implants there's no need for massage at all. the more stability they have, the better chance they have to adhere to the pocket

If you have smooth implants, these require massage. your surgeon should instruct you when you should start massage, with smooth though its normally from day one.

Also the sleeping is driving me insane!! Just want to sleep on my side and snuggle up lol!

There's no reason at all why you should be sleeping bolt upright babe. As long as your head and shoulders are raised higher than your chest this is all that's necessary - nothing bad will happen to your boobs. But its 'generally' advised you give it 2 weeks before starting to side sleep. But you should sleep better lowered in the bed. A pillow under your knees helps sleep too as it helps ease the pressure from your back. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down